Black Women are a different kind of evil right now...

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
Wasn't yall celebrating bell hooks death not too long ago :mjlol:
Right?! An educated, black woman who dedicated her life to teaching the masses, and attempting to help shape society to be more equal for both black women and black men. Versus a YouTuber with an overinflated ego. You can’t make this shyt up!!!

Treeshaz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Bernal Heights
Right?! An educated, black woman who dedicated her life to teaching the masses, and attempting to help shape society to be more equal for both black women and black men. Versus a YouTuber with an overinflated ego. You can’t make this shyt up!!!
Bell hooks on black men white women

“White women and black men have it both ways. They can act as oppressor or be oppressed. Black men may be victimized by racism, but sexism allows them to act as exploiters and oppressors of women. White women may be victimized by sexism, but racism enables them to act as exploiters and oppressors of black people. Both groups have led liberation movements that favor their interests and support the continued oppression of other groups. Black male sexism has undermined struggles to eradicate racism just as white female racism undermines feminist struggle. As long as these two groups or any group defines liberation as gaining social equality with ruling class white men, they have a vested interest in the continued exploitation and oppression of others”

Show one Kevin Samuels quote that was as racist as dis

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let's stop the lie

Kevin never bashed women, nor and especially Black women

He gave negative energy, rude women the same behavior back is all but he never outright bashed women

That Average woman video for example
She called herself average first and he just agreed and the way that was twisted by people was weird

DillaTUDE

Superstar
Daps
Shut up bytch. I'm not going back a year on Twitter to find that shyt. You go look if you're so curious.

You knew exactly what you were asking and got your answer. Stop whining and go tighten up

Yeah, I was looking for the equivalent of black men going viral on Twitter by the thousands for mocking Bell Hooks in her death

Not some random fukking Coli thread you nut. Think before you post lil bro

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Yeah, I was looking for the equivalent of black men going viral on Twitter by the thousands for mocking Bell Hooks in her death

Not some random fukking Coli thread you nut. Think before you post lil bro

I'm not even seeing women go viral by the thousands posting this nikka. OP just said that

Anyways Juelz.gif

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
Show one Kevin Samuels quote that was as racist as dis
How is it racist (lol) to acknowledge the very real dynamics that exist when examining the intersectionality of race and gender, and how said intersectionality plays out when looking at how black men and white women are able to navigate this world compared to black women. Black men DO benefit from sexism. White women DO benefit from racism. I think its much more detrimental, to a black woman’s mental health, to tell her that, because of her age—something that she cannot control, she is a “leftover.” That, right there, is an example of a black man benefitting from sexism—that he used his platform to perpetuate ageist attitudes towards black women for profit.