Black Women are a different kind of evil right now...

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
Do you understand how painful it must be, for a black woman, to experience racism and sexism, outside of her community, and to then be bombarded with: sexism, colorism, featurism, fatphobia, texturism, and all of the other ways in which they are disrespected, by members within their own community? Do you understand how much shyt black women have to put up with on a regular basis? What Kevin Samuels represented was something that was so destructive to the narrative surrounding black women. The way he talked to and about black women. The negative generalizations. Again, I’m not saying I’m happy that he died. I don’t believe in celebrating people’s death, but I can see how his passing would have to be a huge sigh of relief for the most disrespected group in this country—black women.

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
All of y'all are too invested into this. The people who support and followed his every word and the people who don't even like him but kept paying attention to everything said just to get offended.

shyt is crazy. Scouring social media to make thread after thread pointing out that every negative comment about someone that none of y'all knew personally. TLR is a cesspool

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Do you understand how painful it must be, for a black woman, to experience racism and sexism, outside of her community, and to then be bombarded with: sexism, colorism, featurism, fatphobia, texturism, and all of the other ways in which they are disrespected, by members within their own community? Do you understand how much shyt black women have to put up with on a regular basis? What Kevin Samuels represented was something that was so destructive to the narrative surrounding black women. The way he talked to and about black women. The negative generalizations. Again, I’m not saying I’m happy that he died. I don’t believe in celebrating people’s death, but I can see how his passing would have to be a huge sigh of relief for the most disrespected group in this country—black women.
WOAT poster…negged!!!!

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
All of y'all are too invested into this. The people who support and followed his every word and the people who don't even like him but kept paying attention to everything said just to get offended.

shyt is crazy. Scouring social media to make thread after thread pointing out that every negative comment about someone that none of y'all knew personally. TLR is a cesspool

This is not about Kevin Samuels it's about the lack of Black male leadership in the Black community. It's a microcosm of that men not really having a healthy voice and allowing black men to shape the narrative.

DillaTUDE

Superstar
Daps

Where was this jubilation from black men regarding Bell Hooks death, when she’s spent almost half a century publicly tearing down black men?

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
This is not about Kevin Samuels it's about the lack of Black male leadership in the Black community. It's a microcosm of that men not really having a healthy voice and allowing black men to shape the narrative.
It is about him because a lot of people on here and online looked to him as the black male leader and it's caused back and forth black male/female bashing. And this thread about a certain segment of black women celebrating that he's dead

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Indifference and pure tee hatred is two different things.
I'm sure it is depending on who's telling the story
0402e96452754355f4cd475cef0d85e6.png

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'ma put my tin foil hat on but sometimes I legit wonder if these YouTube personalities (youtube is the new TV and we know how controlled tv is) who are given to us are puppets of the government whose job is to divide us.

Once you understand the "the world is a stage" concept then my post won't seem so far-fetched.

I've never watched 1 single second of a KS video for this reason. I choose not to watch content like that period. Manosphere, incel, MGTOW, etc.

All of that shyt can become pure poison.

It was like that Tommy Sotomayor dude. I never watched a single video he had people up in arms even my damn mother who was pin her 50s at the time I think