Black Women are a different kind of evil right now...

DillaTUDE

Superstar
Daps
This level of contempt and bitterness is only reserved for black men.

I’ve seen them show more courtesy and respect for white [male] cops who’ve murdered innocent black men then what they’re demonstrating right now with Kevin Samuels.

I’m glad to see it being called out for what it is all over social media.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I think they hated his tone of voice more than anything else but what he was saying is true. Example if you’re a 35 year old woman (especially) with kids your dating options aren't the same as when you were 23. I heard Tariq say the same thing and no one got angry.

Still, his message is a fact. His message was essentially to settle down take life serious and don’t try to get a partner you aren't qualified to keep. Yeah a rich man may fukk but will he marry you?
Many hated his words more than his tone. A lot of BW don't care what BM want and honestly, wants what they want at all cost.

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
I'm looking at both sides (no GOp*ssy :mjpls: ) of this like :gucci:

I agree/d with what he was tryna do but I never got too into his videos, untimely passing for sure

But :gucci: , he really touched your lives like that? Looks like I'll have to start watch in depth, what vids are top 10?

Daps
Regardless of how they feel about him, his work is already done. The train has already left the station and cannot reverse.

The trends that made him popular will continue. The one thing his success spread from was so simple that it is depressing that it needs to be said. He had one message that he kept repeating in different ways 'be realistic about who you are and what you want'

They didn't want to hear that if they're 27 with 4 kids from three different fathers and mild to moderate mental illness that a man with no kids, a lot of money and a great lifestyle he's happy with won't choose them over a woman without similar baggage. Other women and simps sold them a delusion while he sold them a brutal truth: you're not too good for a man who is coming from similar circumstances.

If youre grown, you've already absorbed all the knowledge you need from watching the marriages and relationships of those around you and paying close attention.

And there it is..

I saw 3 of his videos when the hype machine was in overdrive. The premise didn’t change and was agreeable

There are but so many available spots for what you want

I understand he went viral for the harsher tone stuff but the fulcrum of the argument seemed to stay the same

You aren’t as cute as you think you are
You aren’t the catch you seem to think you are
You’re out of shape

This will always be defcon 1 for a woman because she has no way of knowing this typically without being told. A nikka knows what he has going on based on the women in his orbit. A woman can get fukked by a man that doesn’t necessarily want them

Oh Well

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
-Obesity rates among BW
-"nikkas ain't shyt" rhetoric amongst BW
-Constantly trying to compare their accomplishments to BM
-Self hatred of their natural hair
-Belittling 9-5 men/ "squares"
-Fetishizing career criminals
-Preventing men from seeing their children
-Belittling men who date IR but deep down wanting to do the same
-Gloryfying dysfunctionality

An extremely large portion of black women fall into one of the above categories placed above. When called out on it deep down inside many BW know its the truth but can't handle it. Very few BM call them out on it; one of the main reasons the black community is the way it is rn. That's why KS was so hated he was one of the few black men that wasn't scared to call it out. He never even belittled black women just called out facts. Never even watched his videos but I fukked with his overall messages. Wish his family the best.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
Get one now. Use it and this shyt won't ever bother you ever again.

passports.JPG

Life in America as a black man is a constant uphill battle. You got to deal with racist white people and your own women working against you as well. You got to deal with employment discrimination, housing discrimination, karens, racist police, horrible dating scene, child support payments, weekly mass shootings, daily gang shootings, etc. Suicide rate has been going up amongst black boys/men.

Only thing good about America is the money making opportunities. So I think the smartest thing you can do is have your business interests/investments (stocks, bonds, etfs, real estate) tied to America while physically living in another country; preferably one where your money goes long.

Live in South America is so much better. The weather is better. The food is better. The people are warm and friendly. The women are easy to talk to. Obviously it isn't a perfect paradise as they have their own set of problems. But relative to life in America the stress levels are much lower. Don't have to worry about some divested nurse lacing my drink with fentanyl because she disagrees with my comments.

Tons of black people in Mexico