Black Women are a different kind of evil right now...

Thingsfallapart

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black men have made music and supported music where the death of young black men is celebrated everyday. Literally in the song calling dead men and kids out by name and dancing on their graves.

It crazy how now y’all are acting like y’all are so appalled cuz they’re stomping on the grave of a old ass nikka who’s whole platform was to shyt on them. Especially after how y’all acted in the Bell Hooks thread and the Lauren Smith-Fields thread. The hypocrisy.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Kevin made bread off publicly denigrating and bashing Black Women :mjlol:

Why would they not be happy with this?

Imma damn sure do the same when Cynthia G's anti Black Male c00ning hating ass gets removed from this plane :yeshrug:

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I and a few others alluded to it in the original thread. Black women hate when a black man actually holds them accountable and calls them out on their bullshyt.
SOHH only black women should be held accountable? Because in every thread about accountabilty with black males turn into a WS thread.

Thingsfallapart

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kevin made bread of publicly denigrating and bashing Black Women :mjlol:

Imma damn sure do the same when Cynthia G's anti Black Male c00ning hating ass gets removed from this plane :yeshrug:
The taking about a “different kind of evil” like it ain’t a list of women that the Coli is going to throw a party for once they kick the bucket. Stop it. :russ:

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
Edit: yeah this has to be the most celebrated death in history. Thousands of people online are celebrating.

Last edited:

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
I heard Tariq say the same thing and no one got angry.
Tariq wasn't half as popular as Kevin was and the people that dislike Kevin already dislike Tariq for the same reason. Kevin was just the bigger fish, especially since Tariq gets more flak now for his anti- foreigner stance.

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
I have no reason to celebrate that man's alleged physical passing, I never personally engaged with that man on any SM platform or in person.

I'm sure he has a mother and family possibly children that are grieving right now?

I'm sure there are black women in his family not celebrating right now

You wrong to tag us all I the same boat

Im not putting you in the same boat as i have not seen any female posters here celebrate a black mans death, i wanna try and understand because its just black women i see with torches online right now.

Like the Nancy Grace and tomi lahren types are dead quiet, this is a special type of evil because its en masse

Ive never seen one man get black women so upset and visceral before :gucci:

There wasnt even this much hate for Em' when he

Said “Black girls are bytches, Black girls are dumb,”

.....this has to be a simulation...

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
The taking about a “different kind of evil” like it ain’t a list of women that the Coli is going to throw a party for once they kick the bucket. Stop it. :russ:

Exactly :dead:

I've seen the same stuff they're mad at these women doing posted here when a c00n or wench was killed, but now they wanna act all moral :mjlol: on some "look at them speaking of the dead :angry:"

If that wench Candance Owens dropped dead tomorrow it would be "free daps and reps:dj2: The Wench is dead" as soon as the story dropped:mjlol:

FrontoBama

U Can’t Reach The Sun
Daps
Reppin
Knicks & Dimes
If any of the BLM chicks you dudes hate died, TLR would have an outdoor festival.

I googled KingFace death thread specifically and the second post is 127 daps on a nugga eating tacos. I’m willing to bet some of the posters here are the same ones there.

Looks like KingFace Haitian-American Trump supporter has passed away via Queenzflip

Dude took a hard line on woman bashing, whether you see it as accountability or mens rights whatever - they’ve got a reason. Especially if the cause of death is true and he been talking healthy his whole career.

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
y'all should be desensitized to this by now....

you 2 years late :mjlol:

your skin supposed to be extra thick by now... this is just another regular week on twitter

Brah, its twitter, instagram, facebook, tik tok, YouTube, any accessible comment section.

Ive never seen a campaign like this in my life:mindblown::wtf:

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kevin made bread off publicly denigrating and bashing Black Women :mjlol:

Not all black women hated KS though. The uncomfortable conversation begins when you separate the black women who agreed with KS and those who hated him. Absolutely nobody wants to deal with that. The undesirables always try to hide amongst the functional people for shelter.

MasterThought

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'ma put my tin foil hat on but sometimes I legit wonder if these YouTube personalities (youtube is the new TV and we know how controlled tv is) who are given to us are puppets of the government whose job is to divide us.

Once you understand the "the world is a stage" concept then my post won't seem so far-fetched.

I've never watched 1 single second of a KS video for this reason. I choose not to watch content like that period. Manosphere, incel, MGTOW, etc.

All of that shyt can become pure poison.