Black Women are a different kind of evil right now...

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
I'm sure he does -- but best believe he owns property. Are you dumb or stupid? LOL

And where have I tried to fool anyone with my possessions? Where do I brag about that at?

Are you insecure and feeling some type of way cause I said Mr. Samuels was renting under someone else's name?

:mjlol:

You sound like a clown that would call your man a king after he slaps you just because he got you a Rolex watch

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
Black men never have to hold black men accountable until black women do the same for their peers.

You think we going to sit here and watch y’all come together and degrade us and call women “pick Me” for calling y’all out when you expect us to hold back men accountable?

I have a solution. Black men should hold black men accountable but should hold off on it until women do the same. We not playing that game

Again, where are these BW degrading BM? They are speaking out and getting they feelings off about a man who chose to disrespect them.

On your solution. I don't give AF what you choose to do. Just choose to do it without the disrespect.

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
You sound like a clown that would call your man a king after he slaps you just because he got you a Rolex watch

Did that happen to you? Is that the history in your family?

First, why would a man hit me? Second, nothing I said was stupid - you just in your feelings. Third, why would I want a Rolex watch?

Boy, go cry. Yeah, hide those feelings behind the MJ emoji's :smile:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
This is KS’ contribution to online discourse. Chaos and division, where a few hundred or thousand black women on twitter - an app about 9% of the total US population uses - constitute all black women and thus justifies the dumbass shyt said in this thread.

Fatherlessness, stupidity, and cowardice are killing us. Just an embarrassing thread on an embarrassing forum. I pray the next YouTube daddy y’all crown isn’t a piece of shyt too because this is tiring.

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
It's because they get mad at the thought that the little chump change they do give to their child's mother is going to her in anyway. Or the BM didn't chose better. :smile:. Like yall tell us -- do better -and choose better.

I don't know. Why don't yall encourage that then? If that will ensure you will be in the home. Especially for yall son's.

And make no mistake, I know it's BW who aint bout shyt -- but to continue to degrade and say yall are just holding BW accountable is BS -- if you are not doing the same for BM.

:stopitslime:

juelz-talking.gif

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Again, where are these BW degrading BM? They are speaking out and getting they feelings off about a man who chose to disrespect them.

On your solution. I don't give AF what you choose to do. Just choose to do it without the disrespect.

Ma’am you aren’t talking a retard or a dummy so stop the act.

you women trolls and act like these women don’t exist lol.

Which goes back to your ATL comment. You lived in ATl and got A bisexual male degree but never noticed some of the deplorable women that walk up and down those streets in ATL?

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
Sadly, it is not a stereotype. It's the truth. Here we go about accountability. Please take some and encourage other BM to do so.

Fatherless homes and issues with BM paying child support IS indeed a issue in our community.

Ditto. I'm sorry I'm well versed in that Baby Mother and Baby Father ish. That aint my lane.

Channel that energy into positivity Sir.

sway-kanye-west.gif

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
Ma’am you aren’t talking a retard or a dummy so stop the act.

you women trolls and act like these women don’t exist lol.

Which goes back to your ATL comment. You lived in ATl and got A bisexual male degree but never noticed some of the deplorable women that walk up and down those streets in ATL?

Based off your responses -- It feels like I am.

Basically, I can say many BW women in Atlanta hav advance spotting degrees -- and can easily clock that energy.

And where is the deplorable women comment coming from? We were talking about KS. Deplorable women and men walk up and down those streets. What's your point? Never did I say they didn't.

We are talking about men using "accountability" and "holding BW accountable" for the reason they supported Kevin Samuels. And I am saying if you asking for that -- be ready to hold yourself accountable as well.

Why are you upset? And where am I trolling? You in your feelings cause I dare to speak how I feel and say what I want?

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Based off your responses -- It feels like I am.

Basically, I can say many BW women in Atlanta has advance spotting degrees -- and can easily clock that energy.

And where is the deplorable women comment coming from? We were talking about KS. Deplorable women and men walk up and down those streets. What's your point? Never did I say they didn't.

We are talking about men using "accountability" and "holding BW accountable" for the reason they supported Kevin Samuels. And I am saying if you asking for that -- be ready to hold yourself accountable as well.

Why are you upset? And where am I trolling? You in your feelings cause I dare to speak how I feel and say what I want?

This is a lie backed up by stats. So maybe the retard here is you.

Crazy how women are blind to their actions but notice everyone else’s actions

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
This is a lie backed up by stats. So maybe the retard here is you.

Nah, it will continue to be you.

You came in here with your angry, sassy energy to go at me. A women in the thread cause clowns like yourself do that shyt -- it's the feminine shyt I call out. You mad cause I gave my father praise? You mad cause you think i'm bragging? Or you mad cause I called out KS for his disrespect to BW?

Cause, I gave no disrespect to you, no specific disrespect to any BM in this thread ---- but you came at me -- so I'mma return it.

And...that's why I said SOME.

Cause stats show BM are out here laying it low and spreading it wide for Mike and Tammy the Tranny.

And then having sex with BW - causing BW to being the leading cases in HIV.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Nah, it will continue to be you.

You came in here with your angry, sassy energy to go at me. A women in the thread cause clowns like yourself do that shyt -- it's the feminine shyt I call out. You mad cause I gave my father praise? You mad cause you think i'm bragging? Or you mad cause I called out KS for his disrespect to BW?

Cause, I gave no disrespect to you, no specific disrespect to any BM in this thread ---- but you came at me -- so I'mma return it.

And...that's why I said SOME.

Cause stats show BM are out here laying it low and spreading it wide for Mike and Tammy the Tranny.

And then having sex with BW - causing BW to being the leading cases in HIV.

Not a single stat posted but instead a paragraph of retardation

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
"A hit dog will holler"

:ufdup:

The truth sometimes is bittersweet..

Kevin Samuels told Black Women the truth so they can be better.

I don't think he was doing it out of malice.

It ain't Kevin's fault that some of these incels were misusing his messages for their own malicious intentions.