Black Women are a different kind of evil right now...

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
I totally agree BW shouldn't be dragging the woman into it because of bi-sexual Kevin.

But, they are ONLY doing that cause - if she is that Obese Queen then they wanna talk shyt due to the massive shyt he has talked about BW.

I don't condone - but I understand. Blame KS. Life aint fair.

Another predictable rant. It’s 2022 you can stop calling men you don’t agree with gay now ok?

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
I agree Sir -- I am the product of one. I am a proud Daddy's Princess. But, men like my Daddy are far and few these days.

I am not going to sit up here and front like the majority of Black households are not lead by BW.

They are that way due to BM not taking care of -- or choosing not to take care of their child.

You CAN NOT say you are holding BW accountable without holding BM accountable for leaving those BW in those positions. So, YEAH - what BW look like listening to a BM saying he is holding them accountable when he can't hold $147 a month accountable to his child.

Nah, you just be an anti-BW hater if you can't understand and CALL OUT BM and their MAJOR role in fatherless homes. Stop putting the failure or lack of control of your dikk on women. You play a part as well.

Why dont these black single mothers that have it so hard .. give up custody to the baby daddy or his family then ?

:patrice:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
From the few clips I've seen of him, he always came off as condescending. That automatically is going to turn some folks off from whatever you're saying. I doubt anyone would want to be berated. The clips that have been circulating on Twitter is the cause for a lot of vitriol from BW. If that's how buddy was coming:francis: Celebrating the death of someone isn't in my character but it's not hard to tell why he’s getting this treatment.

Didn't see any bad words for Virgil, Chadwick, DMX, Michael K, etc from BW after their passing...

Is there a reason why you are being a retard? We’re any of these people dating coaches online?

Even if Kevin Samuel’s was respectable in his approach women would still be celebrating his death.

stop being a retard

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
spare me the BS story. You probably aren’t even like your mother and don’t want to be like her and here you are saying men today are far in between.

i think women have this issue of failing to realize their response to anything is very predictable

Go cry in the corner.

Continue to get emotional about a Bi-sexual man.

No, i'm not my Mother -- both my parents raised me to be better than them.

Yeah, most aint like my Daddy. He was the definition of what a HV man was in everyway. And left his family a legacy (properties, money and more) to continue to live in that "HV" way.

Most women can spot the bullshyt when it's thrown at them. That's what predictable. Go build and protect.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Go cry in the corner.

Continue to get emotional about a Bi-sexual man.

No, i'm not my Mother -- both my parents raised me to be better than them.

Yeah, most aint like my Daddy. He was the definition of what a HV man was in everyway. And left his family a legacy (properties, money and more) to continue to live in that "HV" way.

Most women can spot the bullshyt when it's thrown at them. That's what predictable. Go build and protect.

You want a biscuit? This isn’t uncommon

:deadmanny:

Your accusations of a man you don’t know being gay automatically tells me you are the worthless human he was speaking on when he was alive

:whew:

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
Why dont these black single mothers that have it so hard .. give up custody to the baby daddy or his family then ?

:patrice:

Some... not many do so.

It's because they get mad at the thought that the little chump change they do give to their child's mother is going to her in anyway. Or the BM didn't chose better. :smile:. Like yall tell us -- do better -and choose better.

And my Brother is one of those men who has custody of his two children - cause his ex-wife aint shyt. But, let's be real - most of yall aint doing that.

I applaud the BM like my brother that does what they supposed to do -- and take full custody of their children. I"m not surprised about my brother -- cause he was raised with a Father that taught him well.

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
You want a biscuit? This isn’t uncommon

:deadmanny:

Your accusations of a man you don’t know being gay automatically tells me you are the worthless human he was speaking on when he was alive

:whew:

No, I don't really eat bread. But, I would love a veggie taco. I am very proud of my Daddy. And yeah -- it is uncommon. Cause, many Black children are left with nothing. I'm forever be grateful.

I'll be that then. I may be worthless -- but damn sure aint renting a apartment under someone else's name. And, I'm not in the business of degrading BM and BW.

And...Blame Atlanta... cause one thing I can do very well is spot a bi-sexual man. My many years in Atlanta have taught me well.

Now sashay away Sis.

Last edited:

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
Some... not many do so.

It's because they get mad at the thought that the little chump change they do give to their child's mother is going to her in anyway. Or the BM didn't chose better. :smile:. Like yall tell us -- do better -and choose better.

And my Brother is one of those men who has custody of his two children - cause his ex-wife aint shyt. But, let's be real - most of yall aint doing that.

I applaud the BM like my brother that does what they supposed to do -- and take full custody of their children. I"m not surprised about my brother -- cause he was raised with a Father that taught him well.

No I said ... "Why don't these single mothers that are down so bad GIVE UP custody ?" ..

Then they wont even have to worry about it .. They wouldnt get that Child Support and would have to end up paying the daddy right ?

But they could live they best life and not harbor resentment or hate .. That seeps into the Childs psyche

:yeshrug:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
No, I don't really eat bread. But, I would love a veggie taco.

I'll be that then. I may be worthless -- but damn sure aint renting a apartment under someone else's name. And, I'm not in the business of degrading BM and BW.

And...Blame Atlanta... cause one thing I can do very well is spot a bi-sexual man. My many years in Atlanta have taught me well.

Now sashay away Sis.

Beyoncé dad rents an apartment also. So I guess you better off than him. With all due respect stop trying to fool people here with your possessions.

it might work for the other bums who don’t have nothing that post on here but you aren’t fooling another high income earner

:mjlol:

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
No I said ... "Why don't these single mothers that are down so bad GIVE UP custody ?" ..

Then they wont even have to worry about it .. They wouldnt get that Child Support and would have to end up paying the daddy right ?

But they could live they best life and not harbor resentment or hate .. That seeps into the Childs psyche

:yeshrug:

I don't know. Why don't yall encourage that then? If that will ensure you will be in the home. Especially for yall son's.

And make no mistake, I know it's BW who aint bout shyt -- but to continue to degrade and say yall are just holding BW accountable is BS -- if you are not doing the same for BM.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
“Black Women are a different kind of evil right now...”

Tell me you’re misogynoir without telling me you’re misogynoir :mjpls:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I don't know. Why don't yall encourage that then? If that will ensure you will be in the home. Especially for yall son's.

And make no mistake, I know it's BW who aint bout shyt -- but to continue to degrade and say yall are just holding BW accountable is BS -- if you are not doing the same for BM.

Black men never have to hold black men accountable until black women do the same for their peers.

You think we going to sit here and watch y’all come together and degrade us and call women “pick Me” for calling y’all out when you expect us to hold back men accountable?

I have a solution. Black men should hold black men accountable but should hold off on it until women do the same. We not playing that game

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
Beyoncé dad rents an apartment also. So I guess you better off than him. With all due respect stop trying to fool people here with your possessions.

it might work for the other bums who don’t have nothing that post on here but you aren’t fooling another high income earner

I'm sure he does -- but best believe he owns property. Are you dumb or stupid? LOL

And where have I tried to fool anyone with my possessions? Where do I brag about that at?

Are you insecure and feeling some type of way cause I said Mr. Samuels was renting under someone else's name?