Black Women are a different kind of evil right now...

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
The stats say otherwise.

Oh well.

BM have been told we're everything wrong with the black community for god knows how long. I won't deny that there are men in need of a father figure in the black community.

Cool. I can accept that. Western women (regardless of race, ethnicity, meta-ethnicity, religion etc) are getting 'talked shyt' to (translation - Told the truth about your useless eating selves). More and more men are waking up to vileness of western women. Good.
If western women had a little bit more humility and less delusions there wouldn't be a platform like Kevin Samuels. As I said I expect the shyt talk from women.

Share them then. Cause I visit any local Kroger, Publix and any other Grocery store and see obese non-Black whales with their BM. With their bi-racial children looking terrible.

Yup, all you can say is oh well. Continue to get licked.

I disagree. BW has been the target of all things wrong with the Black community for years. Single parent homes, etc. When they didn't do the shyt alone. Rather than boss up -- many choose to talk down on BW - and try to compete with us. Instead of building and growing.

I support BM -- and continue to be in their corner -- but don't disrespect and gaslight BW who just want yall to do better.

Asking our men to address a major issue in our community is not bashing them.

I'm not usesless. Never been, never will be. Without western women -- many of the successful BM who are here thriving wouldn't be here. Don't degrade or devalue the women and ONLY women who truly ever had your back.

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
Just shows that many don't hold themselves accountable to shyt. Instead of taking the wisdom he was dropping, they focus on how he spoke them. Can't rock with these small thinking people at all. Goes for the dudes :cape:too.

If women and men actually applied what Kevin tried to teach them they'd be successful because it would actually allow them to see the power they have to shape the reality they want, but nah, they're just lazy asses behind a computer and just wanna point the finger for their failure.

Just like when black people always point the finger at the white people. You do know by doing so you're giving up your power right lol?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Damn...he's dead, huh? After all those topics...being the heat of so many discussions, he's gone just like that? Damn...

New age black girls in their 20s? Well you should of been figured that out.....

Last edited:

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
Wait so that other chick wasn’t her?

He died on top of a fat Mexican broad in a rented apartment??

This y’all high value man????

:laff::laff::laff:
This is the only question I have whenever the topic of Kevin Samuels comes up: What, exactly, made him "high value"? From the very minimal information I've read about him, he is the opposite of what I'd consider high value.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
This is not true. Rush Limbaugh fat racist ass is dead and it is still fukk him. If you were a piece of shyt when you were alive, dying don’t wash your actions away.

With that said I’m not celebrating KS death. 56 is too young to lose your life. However, I do think he engaged in black gender wars which is highly destructive to our people. Both Black men and women are getting sucked into this BS.

no he didn’t because he had a lot of women followers. Y’all just saying things about of emotion and it’s obvious y’all’s didn’t pay attention to anything going on in the background.

Man On Fire

All Star
Daps
Reppin
nyc
Just shows that many don't hold themselves accountable to shyt. Instead of taking the wisdom he was dropping, they focus on how he spoke them. Can't rock with these small thinking people at all. Goes for the dudes :cape:too.

If women and men actually applied what Kevin tried to teach them they'd be successful because it would actually allow them to see the power they have to shape the reality they want, but nah, they're just lazy asses behind a computer and just wanna point the finger for their failure.

Just like when black people always point the finger at the white people. You do know by doing so you're giving up your power right lol?

Breaking News: Women are delusional. Their goal is to find a simp to change or balance their lifestyle, then fly away with 2pac in a business suit.

If you want to truly be free…pray, stay independent, study, save money, and work out everyday….the money will come.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I agree Sir -- I am the product of one. I am a proud Daddy's Princess. But, men like my Daddy are far and few these days.

I am not going to sit up here and front like the majority of Black households are not lead by BW.

They are that way due to BM not taking care of -- or choosing not to take care of their child.

You CAN NOT say you are holding BW accountable without holding BM accountable for leaving those BW in those positions. So, YEAH - what BW look like listening to a BM saying he is holding them accountable when he can't hold $147 a month accountable to his child.

Nah, you just be an anti-BW hater if you can't understand and CALL OUT BM and their MAJOR role in fatherless homes. Stop putting the failure or lack of control of your dikk on women. You play a part as well.

spare me the BS story. You probably aren’t even like your mother and don’t want to be like her and here you are saying men today are far in between.

i think women have this issue of failing to realize their response to anything is very predictable

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Sadly, it is not a stereotype. It's the truth. Here we go about accountability. Please take some and encourage other BM to do so.

Fatherless homes and issues with BM paying child support IS indeed a issue in our community.

No it’s a stereotype. Since it’s the truth can you jot down a bunch of truths that toxic black women display?

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Neither do I. But, we can acknowledge great Black fathers while calling out and spreading awareness/action about Black fathers who are not great -- right?

You are clearly gaslighting, cause I am consistently supportive to BM in all ways -- especially praise. As I have stated before I was raised by a loving, wonderful BM -- and surrounded by nothing but loving, supportive Black men in my family and friend circles.

I wouldn't have what I have or be who I am - without Black men.

But, I won't sit up here and act like a large portion of our community are not being the best they can be to BW and their children.

So, you rather me leave my BM to be a"divestor" cause I am calling out a major issue that can and should be addressed by BM.

I guess.

Those dead beats were raised by women

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn...he's dead, huh? After all those topics...being the heat of so many discussions, he's gone just like that? Damn...

New age black girls in their 20s? Well you should of been figured that out.....

It's wild because he had a live a few hrs before he passed away. Wtf.

• Dap
Reactions: R=G