Black Women are a different kind of evil right now...

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
But it is because he specifically focused on Black women. Were these women delusional? Absolutely. However, there are delusional people in all races and in both genders. KS seemed to focus on mainly Black women. It seemed like a gimmick to me.

Come on man. He began his channel shytting on black men. He shytted on white women too.

As long as black men moan online and stay hush in public and not improve their standards this is what will continue to happen. These actions are why these birds are loud in the first place

Passport_GettyImages-542193732.jpg

Giselle

Daps
But it is because he specifically focused on Black women. Were these women delusional? Absolutely. However, there are delusional people in all races and in both genders. KS seemed to focus on mainly Black women. It seemed like a gimmick to me.
He is Black and gave dating advice to other Black people as he is pro Black marriage. Women are the ones who usually want relationship advice and that is the main audience for every race when it comes to relationship advice related things.

I’ve never watched his podcast but easily googled. When he did havedelusional males asking for advice, he gave it to them bluntly the same way they said he gave it to women.

Daps
It's fact that most non-BW look at BM the same. Yall are not desired. You are lick - a come up for those who have the money. For the ones that don't - it's due to them getting validation from BM they wouldn't get from their race of men.
So what?

On how it's working out -- I don't know. But, from what I see online -- and in the street --it leading to the the same pattern in our communities.
That statement is contradictory.

If a BM aint accountable in his own community and to his own women. It's pretty clear, its the same for his bi-racial offspring.
We are accountable. We hear it every fukking day. Now it's time for BW to be accountable for the fukkery.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
He is Black and gave dating advice to other Black people as he is pro Black marriage. Women are the ones who usually want relationship advice and that is the main audience for every race when it comes to relationship advice related things.

I’ve never watched his podcast but easily googled. When he did havedelusional males asking for advice, he gave it to them bluntly the same way they said he gave it to women.

exactly. when he was talking this way to men, nobody cared. it was only when he got at women this way that he went viral and blew up

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
Same people in here talking about women's thoughts on Kevin Samuel's would throw a parade and talk all kinds of foul shyt if Charleston White died :pachaha::francis:

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
So what?

That statement is contradictory.

We are accountable. We hear it every fukking day. Now it's time for BW to be accountable for the fukkery.

That's what I'm asking. Exactly - so what? You so proudly came out your mouth saying we are not wanted by non-BM. Or we can't get non-BM.

I agreed to a point -- and let you know that most of us don't desire too -- but we could if we wanted.

But, reminded you -- that you aint wanted either. You are a lick and a sexual fetish for most. And many of you are leaving white-leaning Bi-racial offspring -- that don't even like you.

Clearly a lot of you aint -- cause your offspring wouldn't be online crying about a bi-sexual BM Kevin saying he was the father they never had.

If you talk shyt about BW -- you get shyt talked about you.

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Come on man. He began his channel shytting on black men. He shytted on white women too.

Passport_GettyImages-542193732.jpg

I only watched a few of his videos but the the impression I got. I can’t remember the exact comment, but I remember him saying something about Black men that I thought was borderline c00nish.

I wasn’t a fan but I didn’t necessarily dislike him either. His content wasn’t for me so I chose not to watch most of his videos, or look at his posts.

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Black men have made music and supported music where the death of young black men is celebrated everyday. Literally in the song calling dead men and kids out by name and dancing on their graves.

It crazy how now y’all are acting like y’all are so appalled cuz they’re stomping on the grave of a old ass nikka who’s whole platform was to shyt on them. Especially after how y’all acted in the Bell Hooks thread and the Lauren Smith-Fields thread. The hypocrisy.

The guys who watch Kevin Samuels are literally the same guys who say drill music should be banned. Like I can show you their posts.

Tf are you talking about?

Daps
That's what I'm asking. Exactly - so what? You so proudly came out your mouth saying we are not wanted by non-BM. Or we can't get non-BM.

I agreed to a point -- and let you know that most of us don't desire too -- but we could if we wanted.
The stats say otherwise.

But, reminded you -- that you aint wanted either. You are a lick and a sexual fetish for most. And many of you are leaving white-leaning Bi-racial offspring -- that don't even like you.
Oh well.

Clearly a lot of you aint -- cause your offspring wouldn't be online crying about a bi-sexual BM Kevin saying he was the father they never had.
BM have been told we're everything wrong with the black community for god knows how long. I won't deny that there are men in need of a father figure in the black community.

If you talk shyt about BW -- you get shyt talked about you.
Cool. I can accept that. Western women (regardless of race, ethnicity, meta-ethnicity, religion etc) are getting 'talked shyt' to (translation - Told the truth about your useless eating selves). More and more men are waking up to vileness of western women. Good.
If western women had a little bit more humility and less delusions there wouldn't be a platform like Kevin Samuels. As I said I expect the shyt talk from women.

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
The ferguson protestors are martyred, same as the male Breonna Taylor activists
A black man scored a Union W against Amazon
Henry Belafonte to Quavo stay giving money to the community. Quavo just handed 150k to single moms.
Crime going down each year

meanwhile we let the women lead like they wanted and were complaining about when Trayvon died and they took BLM money. No repercussions, no government hitjobs like the men had faced. Just white coochie and mansions.
No high value women pooling that black girl luxury money to any foundations or institutions. It’s the Black men having to write these checks. Even though you are supposedly surpassing us in everyway and have been perpetuating defective pathology on us since soujorner truth

It’s the men including y’all in shyt that’s meant for black boys so you don’t feel left out.
It’s the men paying y’all to be at events that are meant for black men because we want to fukking uplift you and include you

even though the schooling system FAVORS women across the board and purposely sabotages black boys, we gotta care about you first. If we nurture the boys for leadership like y’all claim you want, we get called misogynistic and accused of purporting rape culture. These black boys don’t know who the fukk they are and we can’t specialize them because the world will come at us. Even y’all. Y’all run a lot of the boys foundations and civil rights institutions and black foundations yet this is still a problem. We’re waiting on y’all to allocate this money or maybe even put some up

Haven’t witnessed a black male billionaire do anything for the black community

ever !