Black Women are a different kind of evil right now...

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
There’s Absolutely NOTHING Wrong With Speaking Ill of the Dead
There’s Absolutely NOTHING Wrong With Speaking Ill of the Dead

Nothing wrong with speaking ill of the dead? Anyone with some sense knows that you shouldn't speak ill of dead people. But these women don't operate on any type of moral code. It's all about 'feelings'.
This is not true. Rush Limbaugh fat racist ass is dead and it is still fukk him. If you were a piece of shyt when you were alive, dying don’t wash your actions away.

With that said I’m not celebrating KS death. 56 is too young to lose your life. However, I do think he engaged in black gender wars which is highly destructive to our people. Both Black men and women are getting sucked into this BS.

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
This is not true. Rush Limbaugh fat racist ass is dead and it is still fukk him. If you were a piece of shyt when you were alive, dying don’t wash your actions away.

With that said I’m not celebrating KS death. 56 is too young to lose your life. However, I do think he engaged in black gender wars which is highly destructive to our people. Both Black men and women are getting sucked into this BS.

Telling black women to lose weight isn't engaging in 'gender war'. Telling black women to adjust their expectations when they say they want a 6-figure guy isn't engaging in black 'gender war'.

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
@xoxodede please, listen to your friends.

theyre telling you how great divesting is...

Baby, you can't tell me not to love and support the men who love and support me -- because you thrive in divine femininity and can't and won't call out issues that are causing strife in our communities.

I can't divest -- cause I don't want to. And unlike you -- I choose to address and look for solutions to the issues that plague our communities.

Fatherless homes is one.

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
I wish black men critiqued these black males out here killing each other and these politicians that create policies to prevent the black community from advancing .

but no y’all care about weave , fat single mothers and speaking out against child support payments more
You say that but quoting lil durk in your avi signature:mjlol:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
I wish black men critiqued these black males out here killing each other and these politicians that create policies to prevent the black community from advancing .

but no y’all care about weave , fat single mothers and speaking out against child support payments more
The ferguson protestors are martyred, same as the male Breonna Taylor activists
A black man scored a Union W against Amazon
Henry Belafonte to Quavo stay giving money to the community. Quavo just handed 150k to single moms.
Crime going down each year

meanwhile we let the women lead like they wanted and were complaining about when Trayvon died and they took BLM money. No repercussions, no government hitjobs like the men had faced. Just white coochie and mansions.
No high value women pooling that black girl luxury money to any foundations or institutions. It’s the Black men having to write these checks. Even though you are supposedly surpassing us in everyway and have been perpetuating defective pathology on us since soujorner truth

It’s the men including y’all in shyt that’s meant for black boys so you don’t feel left out.
It’s the men paying y’all to be at events that are meant for black men because we want to fukking uplift you and include you

even though the schooling system FAVORS women across the board and purposely sabotages black boys, we gotta care about you first. If we nurture the boys for leadership like y’all claim you want, we get called misogynistic and accused of purporting rape culture. These black boys don’t know who the fukk they are and we can’t specialize them because the world will come at us. Even y’all. Y’all run a lot of the boys foundations and civil rights institutions and black foundations yet this is still a problem. We’re waiting on y’all to allocate this money or maybe even put some up

Last edited:
Daps
How's divesting going for yall? Cause, truth be told -- it is yall who are the leaders in that department. And most BW chose not to date out not cause they can't -- it's cause they choose not too.
At the bolded part - I don't know, you tell me.

Most non bm don't want bw. It's as simple as that. And in before most non bw don't black bm. I know. I don't care.

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Telling black women to lose weight isn't engaging in 'gender war'. Telling black women to adjust their expectations when they say they want a 6-figure guy isn't engaging in black 'gender war'.
But it is because he specifically focused on Black women. Were these women delusional? Absolutely. However, there are delusional people in all races and in both genders. KS seemed to focus on mainly Black women. It seemed like a gimmick to me.

Daps
The ferguson protestors are martyred, same as the male Breonna Taylor activists
A black man scored a Union W against Amazon
Henry Belafonte to Quavo stay giving money to the community. Quavo just handed 150k to single moms.
Crime going down each year

meanwhile we let the women lead like they wanted and were complaining about when Trayvon died and they took BLM money. No repercussions, no government hitjobs like the men had faced. Just white coochie and mansions.
No high value women pooling that black girl luxury money to any foundations or institutions. It’s the men having to write these checks. Even though you are supposedly surpassing us in everyway and have been perpetuating defective pathology on us since soujorner truth
Exactly.

It's a shame that many black women stay deluded about these exploits.

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
At the bolded part - I don't know, you tell me.

Most non bm don't want bw. It's as simple as that. And in before most non bw don't black bm. I know. I don't care.

It's fact that most non-BW look at BM the same. Yall are not desired. You are lick - a come up for those who have the money. For the ones that don't - it's due to them getting validation from BM they wouldn't get from their race of men.

On how it's working out -- I don't know. But, from what I see online -- and in the street --it leading to the the same pattern in our communities.

If a BM aint accountable in his own community and to his own women. It's pretty clear, its the same for his bi-racial offspring.