Black Women are a different kind of evil right now...

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
So, you rather me leave my BM to be a"divestor" cause I am calling out a major issue that can and should be addressed by BM.

I guess

U literally just said black men's thoughts and opinions are not necessary, because we are deadbeats.

So if our feedback is not necessary - then why are you stressin yourself out with these deadbeat ass nikkas?

don't give me the "I love black men" speech

you dont respect black men - you told me to control my dikk and I dont even have children.

You clearly do not respect us.... so why not go find a group of men thats worthy of your respect and admiration?

I dont want you to die early like KS due to stress.

Yes I rather black women like you to divest. It would be best for all of us.

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
U literally just said black men's thoughts and opinions are not necessary, because we are deadbeats.

So if our feedback is not necessary - then why are you stressin yourself out with these deadbeat ass nikkas?

you dont respect black men - you told me to control my dikk and I dont even have children.

You clearly do not respect us.... so why not go find a group of men thats worthy of your respect and admiration?

I said what BW look like listening to accountability from BM who are not accountable them damn selves.

Meaning if you aint being accountable to your children -- and priorities -- or not what you are requesting from that BW. Then NO -- their opinion is MUTE.

If a BM is doing what he needs to do and bringing "HV" tangibles and can match what he is demanding -- it's not a problem.

Again, the issue is BM who are not what they are demanding or trying to hold women accountable for -- talking shyt.

You don't respect me nor the Black vagina you came out of if you don't get what I'm saying.

Nah -- it's fine -- I wouldn't be with a feminine man who doesn't understand how accountability works. '

I encourage you to divest and be with a non-Black woman if you can't understand and support that simple issue, Sir.

Oh, I love the BM who love, support and protect me -- and other BW and children. Everybody else I have no respect for.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Yea there was a long thread on this, breh said black women are on the opposite end of beauty, but yet his followers are having a hard time understanding why some black women wouldn’t care for him.
Damn how can any black man on here defend this shyt:picard:
he would have probably been championing phrenology by next year :mjpls:

Last edited:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Let’s not act like men aren’t chasing these women across the country trying to get custody. Choosing to either eat or pay the lawyer/plane ticket/private investigator. Come on now. There’s women coming out talking about how they mothers lied to them about their father

it’s men out here putting money up for these womens foundations. Not the so called women “doing laps”. It’s men including women in the mens shyt. It’s women centered gender theorists who springboards off the deaths of Trayvon and Darren Seals. Don’t tell us to lead but not want to nurture the leadership.

American women initiate DV the most across all races. DV in the black community is comparable. So let’s quit the femicide stuff

my kin don’t do son-husbands or husband-son shyt

Last edited:
Daps

At the bolded part - Here's the thing, most black women can't divest. The irony is if black women listened and heed Kevin Samuels' advice, they'd have more of a chance to divest i.e. get a non black man.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
:hubie:

Nah breh .. im just sick of seeing everybody being passive aggressive with this narrative ..

Its getting boring seeing a bunch of finger pointing and vagueness for the past few days ..

And wondering who are these ppl on here y'all referring to are so hurt ..:dwillhuh:

there's a whole thread with hundreds of pages for breh , they'll prolly be mostly in there

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
That article was obviously written by a biased person.

Again the issue is bigger than him in my opinion.

Black women just don't want to be critiqued in any way by black men and to me that is a problem.

I wish black men critiqued these black males out here killing each other and these politicians that create policies to prevent the black community from advancing .

but no y’all care about weave , fat single mothers and speaking out against child support payments more

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
At the bolded part - Here's the thing, most black women can't divest. The irony is if black women listened and heed Kevin Samuels' advice, they'd have more of a chance to divest i.e. get a non black man.
Yes they can and they have .

I’ve been seeing more and more black women finding happiness with Indian , Arab , Latino and white men lately .

especially this current generation of black women .

Daps
Yes they can and they have .

I’ve been seeing more and more black women finding happiness with Indian , Arab , Latino and white men lately .

especially this current generation of black women .
A large percentage of a small number is still a small number.

A lot of the current generation of black women are delusional and the same with anybody that defends their infantile antics.

Oh you're one of those moronic black women that think black women can do no wrong and non bm can't see through bw's BS and are going to save them... delusional.

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
A large percentage of a small number is still a small number.

A lot current generation of black women are delusional and same with anybody that defends their infantile antics.

Who is dying alone with no one by their side the most though ?
Black males . Nursing homes are filled with dying elderly black men with no loved ones because they were dead beats their whole lives.

statistically

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
I love the BM who love, support and protect me -- and other BW and children. Everybody else I have no respect for.

you literally said... "What BW look like taking any feedback from men who are not even raising their children"

you classified the entire population of black men from the top 1% to the bottom 50% as deadbeats, and then proceeded to tell me (a child-less man) to control my penis.

I'm just saying - if thats how you feel then find a group of men with feedback that you can respect.

its simple.

Daps
Who is dying alone with no one by their side the most though ?
Black males . Nursing homes are filled with dying elderly black men with no loved ones because they were dead beats their whole lives.

statistically
Do you have a point?

Keep thinking that black girl magic and your shytty degrees are going to save you... It isn't.

Last edited:

bubba scotch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
RIP. Y'all got to keep it a buck about Kevin. The man despised people (men and women ) who he deemed undesirable. He didn't have the decency to treat people, who did not fit his definition of "desirable", with any respect or grace. Black women were at the top of his undesirable list.