Black Women are a different kind of evil right now...

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
waaaay too many , basically most of TLR including you?

:hubie:

Nah breh .. im just sick of seeing everybody being passive aggressive with this narrative ..

Its getting boring seeing a bunch of finger pointing and vagueness for the past few days ..

And wondering who are these ppl on here y'all referring to are so hurt ..:dwillhuh:

Nar-el

Pro
Daps
What BW look like taking any feedback from men who are not even raising their children -- and leaving them to raise his children on my own.
:russ: And there it is! I knew it would come out eventually. You know you're repeating racist stereotypes right? This is exactly why this dude gained a following, horrible as he was. Be disrespectful and spout racist stereotypes then be mad when people do the same to you brehettes.

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
This is the problem with this statement.....

There's an entire population of black men who are carrying their households on their back.

& theres also an entire population of black men with excellent fathers who they admire and respect.

Once you say a statement like this - you have completely alienated that segment of men and they no longer take anything you say seriously.

At that point - you no longer have the listening ear of any respectable and responsible black men because youre operating from a place of emotion.

If thats how you feel about black men then stop the fake "pro black" nonsense.... just be a feminist/divestor and be done with it.

I agree Sir -- I am the product of one. I am a proud Daddy's Princess. But, men like my Daddy are far and few these days.

I am not going to sit up here and front like the majority of Black households are not lead by BW.

They are that way due to BM not taking care of -- or choosing not to take care of their child.

You CAN NOT say you are holding BW accountable without holding BM accountable for leaving those BW in those positions. So, YEAH - what BW look like listening to a BM saying he is holding them accountable when he can't hold $147 a month accountable to his child.

Nah, you just be an anti-BW hater if you can't understand and CALL OUT BM and their MAJOR role in fatherless homes. Stop putting the failure or lack of control of your dikk on women. You play a part as well.

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
:russ: And there it is! I knew it would come out eventually. You know you're repeating racist stereotypes right? This is exactly why this dude gained a following, horrible as he was. Be disrespectful and spout racist stereotypes then be mad when people do the same to you brehettes.

Sadly, it is not a stereotype. It's the truth. Here we go about accountability. Please take some and encourage other BM to do so.

Fatherless homes and issues with BM paying child support IS indeed a issue in our community.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Stop putting the failure or lack of control of your dikk on women. You play a part as well.

I dont even have kids

and if black men are deadbeats who arent worthy of being listened to - then why even be pro black? why not just say fukk these nikkas?

why play both sides?

clearly you have no respect for any of us regardless of background or social class, so why waste your time?

black men are clearly a lost cause who arent fit for leadership.... so why not just be a divestor and call it a day?

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
I dont even have kids

and if black men are deadbeats who arent worthy of being listened to - then why even be pro black? why not just say fukk these nikkas?

why play both sides?

clearly you have no respect for any of us regardless of background or social class, so why waste your time?

black men are clearly a lost cause who arent fit for leadership.... so why not just be a divestor and call it a day?

Neither do I. But, we can acknowledge great Black fathers while calling out and spreading awareness/action about Black fathers who are not great -- right?

You are clearly gaslighting, cause I am consistently supportive to BM in all ways -- especially praise. As I have stated before I was raised by a loving, wonderful BM -- and surrounded by nothing but loving, supportive Black men in my family and friend circles.

I wouldn't have what I have or be who I am - without Black men.

But, I won't sit up here and act like a large portion of our community are not being the best they can be to BW and their children.

So, you rather me leave my BM to be a"divestor" cause I am calling out a major issue that can and should be addressed by BM.

I guess.

Last edited: