Black Women are a different kind of evil right now...

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
From the few clips I've seen of him, he always came off as condescending. That automatically is going to turn some folks off from whatever you're saying. I doubt anyone would want to be berated. The clips that have been circulating on Twitter is the cause for a lot of vitriol from BW. If that's how buddy was coming:francis: Celebrating the death of someone isn't in my character but it's not hard to tell why he’s getting this treatment.

Didn't see any bad words for Virgil, Chadwick, DMX, Michael K, etc from BW after their passing...

Last edited:

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
That article was obviously written by a biased person.

Again the issue is bigger than him in my opinion.

Black women just don't want to be critiqued in any way by black men and to me that is a problem.

Maybe. But, BM are just like us then.

Yall, detest being called out for all the fatherless children - they are leaving BW (and non-BW) they CHOSE to have unprotected sex with to raise on their own.

I don't know how many stories I have read this year about BM killing their child's mother, GF or Ex wife OR their own child over chump change child support.

What BW look like taking any feedback from men who are not even raising their children -- and leaving them to raise his children on my own.

Most of KS kittens are Babyfathers mad they have to pay $147 in child support (if they even paying)-- thinking "HV" BW with no kids should give them a chance just because.

Black men are suppose to lead. LEAD.

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see nobody really has a legit comeback for the death wishes toward people they don't like but crying cause daddy Samuel's getting clowned. You'd think dudes would step back and realize their hypocrisy but nahhhhhhhh
No, people have responded yall just push it aside and continue being retarded. But that's cool, its a wrap.

Burned Verses

Superstar
Daps
@xoxodede

This don't got much to do with my original post but either way this ain't it. I'm not sure what talking shyt about black women has to do with him supposedly hooking up with a fat chick. All I've heard from him on weight is that big women don't usually get married by the high profile men they want. Dudes have always smashed chicks they don't think of settling down with so I'm not getting the connection if he actually was with her.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One person said Candace Owen's destroys the black community (a lie). What's your lie for why some people deserve their death celebrated? I need a laugh

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
What BW look like taking any feedback from men who are not even raising their children

This is the problem with this statement.....

There's an entire population of black men who are carrying their households on their back.

& theres also an entire population of black men with excellent fathers who they admire and respect.

Once you say a statement like this - you have completely alienated that segment of men and they no longer take anything you say seriously.

At that point - you no longer have the listening ear of any respectable and responsible black men because youre operating from a place of emotion.

If thats how you feel about black men then stop the fake "pro black" nonsense.... just be a feminist/divestor and be done with it.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Black men have made music and supported music where the death of young black men is celebrated everyday. Literally in the song calling dead men and kids out by name and dancing on their graves.

It crazy how now y’all are acting like y’all are so appalled cuz they’re stomping on the grave of a old ass nikka who’s whole platform was to shyt on them. Especially after how y’all acted in the Bell Hooks thread and the Lauren Smith-Fields thread. The hypocrisy.

you gotta understand. KS was the Coli's 2pac or sumn , these nikkas legit hurt

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Kevin Samuels liked them "husky:" too --- medically OBESE.

He called a smaller BW a linebacker -- but the Latino chick he had his last link up with was a defensive nose tackle.

Anyway.... to my BW stay positive and BM who respect and love BW - please do the same.

men like obese women , some of them . can yall sleep well at night now? I'd destroy that fat latina bytch

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
but according to some of the guys in here “all he did was hold black women accountable” not he’s literally saying black women are unattractive just for being black.

:francis:yeah this was uncalled for . but i call a spade a spade, im not bias like his sons on this site