Black Women are a different kind of evil right now...

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I don’t expect much from oldhead simps and lonely black women but the big Hispanic chick isn’t who he was with.

FSGn7FOXwAAAPLi

FSGpel-XwAAxoVL

He a coli nikka for reeal :mjlol:

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
I don’t expect much from oldhead simps and lonely black women but the big Hispanic chick isn’t who he was with.

FSGn7FOXwAAAPLi

FSGpel-XwAAxoVL

This is why dating is fukked up for the bottom 80% of men

A average Fat chick like this can "talk" to a millionaire with clout (Kevin Samuels smashes her for a few weeks until he's bored and he throws her back into the bushes)

She now thinks that's an attainable man for marriage

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
A man that said kids lie about being molested by men .

a man that said the black women that have died from dv deserved it because of their mouths

a man that said black womens looks were on the opposite end of the universal beauty standard

a man that only started making videos bashing black women because he owed back child support to his black daughter

a man that has alot of deep rooted issues with his mother and aunts from his traumatic childhood
I thought you were talkin about tommy sotomayor for a second:huhldup:

Burned Verses

Superstar
Daps
@xoxodede (Idk how to quote posts now)

You're right it is two different people.

Now look at how the account I posted features the picture that's being referred to in these articles has a 2019 date.

Now look at the account you posted using that same 3 year old picture as an avi while also having less followers.

If it's not clicking, the woman you posted is clearly impersonating the other. And yes dragging in a woman who had nothing to do with this is lonely bird ass behavior and is probably worse than anything kevin's done on his platform

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
@xoxodede (Idk how to quote posts now)

You're right it is two different people.

Now look at how the account I posted features the picture that's being referred to in these articles has a 2019 date.

Now look at the account you posted using that same 3 year old picture as an avi while also having less followers.

If it's not clicking, the woman you posted is clearly impersonating the other. And yes dragging in a woman who had nothing to do with this is lonely bird ass behavior and is probably worse than anything kevin's done on his platform

I totally agree BW shouldn't be dragging the woman into it because of bi-sexual Kevin.

But, they are ONLY doing that cause - if she is that Obese Queen then they wanna talk shyt due to the massive shyt he has talked about BW.

I don't condone - but I understand. Blame KS. Life aint fair.

Last edited:

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
Those are bytches, not women. Lets not confuse 1 for the other. A black woman wouldn't celebrate an innocent mans death :manny:
Clown shyt.

A bytch is a man or woman who celebrates a BM who openly degraded BW, our image -- and encouraged hate, violence towards them. That's a bytch.

Calling out bytchmade behavior is not celebrating.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
dragging in a woman who had nothing to do with this is lonely bird ass behavior and is probably worse than anything kevin's done on his platform

women treat each other like dog shyt & then try to lecture men on morality and respect.

they dragged an innocent woman into the drama and then slandered her? :mjlol:

This is some high school shyt....

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Why you always coming at me with some feminist ish? I aint in Black feminist circles or news like that. I don't know or care what they do.

Stay on topic.

This man was anti-BW and shytting on BW, encourage BW not to believe their daughters about sexually abuse -- and straight up said he doesn't believe in Domestic Violence against BW -- though years earlier he called it out.

You sound OFF, respectfully.

What he said in those instances is inexcusable you are right.

But this reaction to his death highlights the disconnect within our community in my opinion.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Thank you.

But, the disconnects comes from the disrespect his spewed. Every action has a reaction.

This is that man's legacy.

That article was obviously written by a biased person.

Again the issue is bigger than him in my opinion.

Black women just don't want to be critiqued in any way by black men and to me that is a problem.