Black Women are a different kind of evil right now...

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Kevin Samuels liked them "husky:" too --- medically OBESE.

He called a smaller BW a linebacker -- but the Latino chick he had his last link up with was a defensive nose tackle.

Anyway.... to my BW stay positive and BM who respect and love BW - please do the same.

I seen her pics, she looked in shape. The pic lsa is posting is slander.

You really happy a black man is dead?

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Utterly disgusting vile piece of black male trash

may he rest in the devils piss
Damn I didn’t know he said that bullshyt and definitely don’t agree at all. Outside of that fukk shyt, he did a good job bringing reality to delusional women.

Since he said that I can understand why brehettes don’t like him if it’s that. Now if it’s for the things that got him viral, they tripping.

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
I seen her pics, she looked in shape. The pic lsa is posting is slander.

You really happy a black man is dead?

I saw them too.

The picture that first went out is NOT her. They don't even have the same spelling.,

This is her:

Login • Instagram

She aint in shape. She shops at Lane Bryant. She is what he shamed BW for.

I really don't like you that much already - but since we have history -- I'mma be respectful.

You can't gaslight me. No where have I expressed happiness or joy. And if that Black men went out his way to disrespect BW -- then I could give AF if he's Black in race -- or not. I won't celebrate it -- but I aint offering no condolences either.

Good day!

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Where was this info released that he was living with a latina and shyt?

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I saw them too.

The picture that first went out is NOT her. They don't even have the same spelling.,

This is her:

Login • Instagram

She aint in shape. She shops at Lane Bryant. She is what he shamed BW for.

I really don't like you that much already - but since we have history -- I'mma be respectful.

You can't gaslight me. No where have I expressed happiness or joy. And if that Black men went out his way to disrespect BW -- then I could give AF if he's Black in race -- or not. I won't celebrate it -- but I aint offering no condolences either.

Good day!
Did he marry this lady? Did he even know her before recent. What if she's just a booty call?

You literally said you smoking on a Kevin Pack. That's Chicago slang for smoking on your dead opps

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
Did he marry this lady? Did he even know her before recent. What if she's just a booty call?

You literally said you smoking on a Kevin Pack. That's Chicago slang for smoking on your dead opps

I don't care what it was. If he was having sex with an Obese latina defensive nose tackle -- while calling a smaller BW a linebacker - it don't matter.

This chick is obese without children but he degrades BW who look better, in-shape, etc for less.

I thought the Tweet was funny. Don't be so sensitive. :smile:

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
but according to some of the guys in here “all he did was hold black women accountable” not he’s literally saying black women are unattractive just for being black.

Accountable for what though? I haven't figured that out.

Are they accountable for all the fatherless men out here on Twitter who thought this man was a father figure - literally crying and threatening women who choose not to mourn this man.

They can only blame the BW so much - cause it's THEM who are leaving these boys to become men. They mad over $137 in child support -- killing women and children over it. Or leaving these men to look up to social media fakers.

It's so sad to witness.

Last edited:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I don't care what it was. If he was having sex with an Obese latina defensive nose tackle -- while calling a smaller BW a linebacker - it don't matter.

This chick is obese without children but he degrades BW who look better, in-shape, etc for less.

I thought the Tweet was funny. Don't be so sensitive. :smile:
I like her look. If that look was on a BW, I would like it too. Waist is passable. Thighs looks like a popeyes chicken dinner, she's healthy.

When I think of a female linebacker, I think of Queen Latifah or Baby D from Friday

I don't find celebrating Black death to be a laughing matter regardless of if I like them or not. It can be Kamala and i will be sad for her and her fam