Black Women are a different kind of evil right now...

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
I like her look. If that look was on a BW, I would like it too. Waist is passable. Thighs looks like a popeyes chicken dinner, she's healthy.

When I think of a female linebacker, I think of Queen Latifah or Baby D from Friday

I don't find celebrating Black death to be a laughing matter regardless of if I like them or not. It can be Kamala and i will be sad for her and her fam

Sure, you are going to say that -- cause you can't admit that this man would clown and disrespect a BW who looked like the Obese Latina.

Waist is visible, --- but I ensure you that she a size 16 at her local H&M Sir.

I'm not celebrating but I am encouraged cause I have seen how his videos have affected so many BW and Black girls. I pray BM will stop encouraging this hateful stance against BW and Black girls -- while praising a fat non-Black woman.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Sure, you are going to say that -- cause you can't admit that this man would clown and disrespect a BW who looked like the Obese Latina.

I'm not celebrating but I am encouraged cause I have seen how his videos have affected so many BW and Black girls. I pray BM will stop encouraging this hateful stance against BW and Black girls -- while praising a fat non-Black woman.
I don't believe he would clown her regardless of race unless she was like, I deserve a high value man and belittling other men.

He ain't marrying the broad, he just smashed for the night. Do you know how hard it is to get beautiful women to put out fast? 5s pass out p like a Six Flags discount on a 12 pack of coke can. You see the women he show out in public with. Baddies. I ain't even making excuses for him, just keeping it real

They need to be realistic and also understand, Kevin is generalizing. It's not one size fits all but that said, this is the general outcome.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I saw them too.

The picture that first went out is NOT her. They don't even have the same spelling.,

This is her:

Login • Instagram

She aint in shape. She shops at Lane Bryant. She is what he shamed BW for.

I really don't like you that much already - but since we have history -- I'mma be respectful.

You can't gaslight me. No where have I expressed happiness or joy. And if that Black men went out his way to disrespect BW -- then I could give AF if he's Black in race -- or not. I won't celebrate it -- but I aint offering no condolences either.

Good day!
Poor display of context and nuance. He said those women weren't worthy of being in a relationship with a high value man, as in a serious relationship. Said nothing about sleeping around.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

Do you criticize the Black feminist that constantly dehumanize Black men?

The reaction to Kevin Samuels is bigger than him as an individual it's Black women loudly proclaiming that they don't want Black men to have a critical voice of them or the Black community as a whole.

They want Black men to be subservient to Black women's political aims exclusively

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
I don't believe he would clown her regardless of race unless she was like, I deserve a high value man and belittling other men.

He ain't marrying the broad, he just smashed for the night. Do you know how hard it is to get beautiful women to put out fast? 5s pass out p like a Six Flags discount on a 12 pack of coke can. You see the women he show out in public with. Baddies. I ain't even making excuses for him, just keeping it real

They need to be realistic and also understand, Kevin is generalizing. It's not one size fits all but that said, this is the general outcome.

How does that sound Sir?

He preached making "high-value" choices and "high-value" women but he out here doing the complete opposite.

This man went out his way to hook up with her. If he calls himself a high-value man -- why was he out here having sex with a latina who doesn't even have a Planet Fitness membership?

So, you giving him a pass for being a bi-sexual thot who frequently has sex with Obese non-Black chicks - cause him as a "high-value" man can't get or court a HV woman?

Ok Sir.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
How does that sound Sir?

He preached making "high-value" choices and "high-value" women but he out here doing the complete opposite.

This man went out his way to hook up with her. If he calls himself a high-value man -- why was he out here having sex with a latina who doesn't even have a Planet Fitness membership?

So, you giving him a pass for being a bi-sexual thot who frequently has sex with Obese non-Black chicks - cause him as a "high-value" man can't get or court a HV woman?

Ok Sir.
That's for relationships, not getting a nut.

How? I don't see the correlation.

You don't gotta go outta your way to get p*ssy from a 30+ non black chick. Believe me

How am I giving him any pass, I just don't agree with your context on this

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I saw them too.

The picture that first went out is NOT her. They don't even have the same spelling.,

This is her:

Login • Instagram

She aint in shape. She shops at Lane Bryant. She is what he shamed BW for.

I really don't like you that much already - but since we have history -- I'mma be respectful.

You can't gaslight me. No where have I expressed happiness or joy. And if that Black men went out his way to disrespect BW -- then I could give AF if he's Black in race -- or not. I won't celebrate it -- but I aint offering no condolences either.

Good day!

How does that sound Sir?

Ok Sir.

Kevin wasn’t against smash big girls just against marrying them

Take it from us who listened all the time .. you sound stupid right now

:mjlol:

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
Do you criticize the Black feminist that constantly dehumanize Black men?

The reaction to Kevin Samuels is bigger than him as an individual it's Black women loudly proclaiming that they don't want Black men to have a critical voice of them or the Black community as a whole.

They want Black men to be subservient to Black women's political aims exclusively

Why you always coming at me with some feminist ish? I aint in Black feminist circles or news like that. I don't know or care what they do.

Stay on topic.

This man was anti-BW and shytting on BW, encourage BW not to believe their daughters about sexually abuse -- and straight up said he doesn't believe in Domestic Violence against BW -- though years earlier he called it out.

You sound OFF, respectfully.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
The internet is not real life. The internet is not real life. The internet is not real life.
It’s crazy because when I tell most black women I know that he died, most don’t even know who he is. I’m glad I don’t have Twitter.

Better yet, all of the women I know that don’t know who he is also don’t even have a Twitter :jbhmm:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
See, I didn't know that. Well, he smashed this obese Latina. I wonder if he called her a linebacker? Cause she was larger than they BW he clowned on his platform calling her a line-backer.
I can tell you get no buns

You call her a linebacker after you smash and ghost her

I can give you some notes on this if you want them