Black Women are a different kind of evil right now...

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
Wait so that other chick wasn’t her?

He died on top of a fat Mexican broad in a rented apartment??

This y’all high value man????

:laff::laff::laff:
A man that said kids lie about being molested by men .

a man that said the black women that have died from dv deserved it because of their mouths

a man that said black womens looks were on the opposite end of the universal beauty standard

a man that only started making videos bashing black women because he owed back child support to his black daughter

a man that has alot of deep rooted issues with his mother and aunts from his traumatic childhood

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I'll be that. Cause stupidity is actually following and be able to recite his doctrine and beliefs.

Some sad shyt. :smile:
Any YouTuber you listen to semi regularly you know what they think and what their key principles are …

Even if you watch Badlands Chugs same thing … like he stands for Boot sized drinks followed by half assed weight loss attempts

:hubie:

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
It's just shows how much bitterness people have for those who try to help others. People want you to tell the truth until they hear it. KS said and destroyed these people's delusion. May he RIP

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
I can tell you get no buns

You call her a linebacker after you smash and ghost her

I can give you some notes on this if you want them

I'm a woman. I am not bi-curious or bi-sexual like Mr. Samuels. Nor would I say and encourage hate or disrespect against BM or BW. I am not that lame to have to entertain Obese fat men on IG, etc - and ghost him just to get some ass.

So, you would be right.

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
Any YouTuber you listen to semi regularly you know what they think and what their key principles are …

Even if you watch Badlands Chugs same thing … like he stands for Boot sized drinks followed by half assed weight loss attempts

Ok Sir. No disrespect.

Enjoy your weekend!

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I'm a woman. I am not bi-curious or bi-sexual like Mr. Samuels. Nor would I say and encourage hate or disrespect against BM or BW. I am not that lame to have to entertain Obese fat men on IG, etc - and ghost him just to get some ass.

So, you would be right.
I’m assuming you realize that men and women want different things … obviously right … so yeah we smash all types of females we wouldn’t wife …anyone telling you otherwise is lying

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
I’m assuming you realize that men and women want different things … obviously right … so yeah we smash all types of females we wouldn’t wife …anyone telling you otherwise is lying

I get that. BM are OK with obese non-Black women - but not overweight or obese BW.

An Obese Latina woman with no-kids is granted more respect and access to BM penis over a BW with those same characteristics.

Maybe if Kevin would have chose better - him and her could be enjoying a veggie stir fry at Cafe Sunflower. Rest in Power.

Rum&Pineapple

Pro
Supporter
Daps
:picard: Oh my, I’m learning a lot. His lifestyle sure does seem contrary to what he was preaching to the ladies. At 56, he should’ve been settled down with whichever high valued woman he supposedly had his pick of. Instead, he was thotting it up in a rented bachelor pad with no woman to care about him.

Last edited: