Black Women are a different kind of evil right now...

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Never really paid that man much attention. I just thought he was a gay man who sat around arguing with women all day. From all the recent clips I’ve seen, those are still pretty much my thoughts. Condolences to his family though :manny:

So the latina he spent the night with and called the authorities for him and stuck around and identified him makes him gay huh?

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
He literally said black women are at the opposite end of the beauty spectrum and that black women look masculine. :dead: how is that not shytting on bw????
Never heard him say that. If he did he was a nutcase. Like I said I wasn’t a fan I just used to see certain things. Some I agreed with. Some I didn’t.

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is a twitter conference going on right now and the men talking are not smart one bit :snoop:

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
Kevin Samuels liked them "husky:" too --- medically OBESE.

He called a smaller BW a linebacker -- but the Latino chick he had his last link up with was a defensive nose tackle.

Anyway.... to my BW stay positive and BM who respect and love BW - please do the same.

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Kevin Samuels opened up a substantial portion of his content to listening to the criticism from the women that claim to be offended. Where were these women this whole time? He routinely had "smoke" shows dedicated to his haters calling in and none of these people would pop their heads up. All of a sudden he passes away and people finally decide to start shouting their goofy ass opinions about him. This is what's makes this shyt look bad, he wasn't running from the critiques. He would hang up on the people that agreed with him just so the people that dislike him could call in. These people look like some real p*ssy ass cowards that can only speak on shyt one-way, that won't have a legit back and forth conversation with you.
Honestly watching black women en masse move for the last half decade has been an immense disappoint and turn off. I'm increasingly comfortable with being alone. I wouldn't date out because I don't trust others but bw, are losing good credit with me daily

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
The way yall think and feel about black women gives white supremacists vibes. You can follow and listen to whoever you want but when you allow the internet to dictate your feelings towards a group it becomes a issue. Social media is a troll paradise. If you can't tell the difference between real life and internet then that's on you. None of the women I deal with don't even know or give af about this gender war nonsense.

I love black women because if it wasn't for one I wouldn't be here. Most of the posters in here are not even black. Just stirring shyt up.

Stop looking for shyt to be mad about :hhh:

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Yall are weird, buddy went in on women and they took offense to it and when they dance on his grave you take offense to it.

It's not even worth dignifying but you take it to heart anyway. Shows the grip the female opinion has on the male psyche
Taking offense to women who dance on the grave of a man who only told them to temper their expectations in dating if they are fat, have a bunch of kids, have a bad attitude, saddled with debt, and just plain difficult to deal with or prepare to die alone is seen as weird to you?? You nikkaz are just goofy as fukk for no reason at all.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The way yall think and feel about black women gives white supremacists vibes. You can follow and listen to whoever you want but when you allow the internet to dictate your feelings towards a group it becomes a issue. Social media is a troll paradise. If you can't tell the difference between real life and internet then that's on you. None of the women I deal with don't even know or give af about this gender war nonsense.

I love black women because if it wasn't for one I wouldn't be here. Most of the posters in here are not even black. Just stirring shyt up.

Stop looking for shyt to be mad about :hhh:

We're true Kings out here breh. I live in a predominantly black community and I always have a decent time with the black women I hang around. I move around when bytches come with negative energy though.

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
People are evil and standing on that shyt more than ever because they can easily find a tribe of people to reinforce their fukked up beliefs and character traits. All it takes is a quick search with the right keywords. This is the result of social media. If you don't want it to effect your mental, you can't try to rationalize it. Just take note and keep it moving. Look at it as an opportunity to purge your timeline. I've curated my Twitter and Instagram to the point where I don't see the bs unless I go actively looking for it.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Honestly watching black women en masse move for the last half decade has been an immense disappoint and turn off. I'm increasingly comfortable with being alone. I wouldn't date out because I don't trust others but bw, are losing good credit with me daily
Breh go outside. Socialize.