Black Women are a different kind of evil right now...

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Taking offense to women who dance on the grave of a man who only told them to temper their expectations in dating if they are fat, have a bunch of kids, have a bad attitude, saddled with debt, and just plain difficult to deal with or prepare to die alone is seen as weird to you?? You nikkaz are just goofy as fukk for no reason at all.

These the same nikkas who let white peope live rent free in their heads though. :mjlol:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He used his platform to condescend and shyt on Black women, of course they are going to show him no mercy in death.

When Candace Owens kicks it, are we going to mourn her despite spending most of her career tapdancing and being anti-black?

This is what happens when controversial and polarizing figures die. Some people will care, others will not give a fukk.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yall are weird, buddy went in on women and they took offense to it and when they dance on his grave you take offense to it.

It's not even worth dignifying but you take it to heart anyway. Shows the grip the female opinion has on the male psyche
No wonder you rep is so bad. Still trying to figure out how this silly post go so many daps.

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
Utterly disgusting vile piece of black male trash

may he rest in the devils piss

I don't take any joy in his death -- but I damn sure ain't sad either.

I am still tripping on this man living in a leased apartment under someone else's name and dying on top of an obese latina/hispanic chick. This man was in Atlanta - and went out with a non-Black Obese defensive nose tackle.

He should have been teaching/preaching about a plant-based diet and a Peloton bike.

This husky chick is a size 14-16 - she shops at Lane Bryant and Torrid.

Last edited:

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
I don't take any joy in his death -- but I damn sure ain't sad either.

I am still tripping on this man living in a leased apartment under someone else's name and dying on top of an obese latina/hispanic chick. This man was in Atlanta - and went out with a non-Black Obese nose tackle.

He should have been teaching/preaching about a plant-based diet and Peleton bike.
I am

I’m dancing on his grave TONIGHT ! :russ:

But I’m not shocked he died on top of a fat Mexican chick

blacks mens weight preference only matters when it comes to black women .

they date and marry a fat non black woman quick!

He was a typical bum azz nikka with bad credit subleasing a one bed room apartment :mjlol:

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised

We're true Kings out here breh. I live in a predominantly black community and I always have a decent time with the black women I hang around. I move around when bytches come with negative energy though.
Yeah we are kings breh. No disputing that. I steer clear from anything that would mess with my vibe. Including social media. Protect your mental and avoid that toxic social media shyt.

personaguy

All Star
Daps
I am

He was a typical bum azz nikka with bad credit subleasing a one bed room apartment :mjlol:

I don't understand why some people say this considering that black women are the most obese group in America yet most black men in America are dating or marrying black women.

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
I am

Smdh :snoop: