Black Women are a different kind of evil right now...

Daps
There was a thread on the coli about that black woman who was shot by that dude and coli cats were like "shouldn't have been fukking with a thug to begin with" . I don't think you guys hate women..I know y'all do. But I strongly suspect a lot of you are simply gay hence the incessant vitriol towards women.

Kevin Samuels made a career out of mocking black women. Hardly a surprising reaction :francis:
Ah the emotional BS argument of, "You guys hate women and you must be gay."

My god what a fukking loser joke you are.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
There was a thread on the coli about that black woman who was shot by that dude and coli cats were like "shouldn't have been fukking with a thug to begin with" . I don't think you guys hate women..I know y'all do. But I strongly suspect a lot of you are simply gay hence the incessant vitriol towards women.

Kevin Samuels made a career out of mocking black women. Hardly a surprising reaction :francis:

Omg the lawyer that was murdered by her bf they were literally blaming her saying he was a thug and she knew what she was getting into.

The woman that was murdered by her tinder date they were saying that’s what she gets for meeting a white man for a date.

The girl that was killed after leaving the club with a guy even though the guy was seen carrying her out of the club because she was so drunk they were saying she should have stayed home with her child instead of going out for her birthday.

So many people rejoice and laugh when black women die but when bw do it, it’s “evil”

Haliax

Pro
Daps
Reppin
united kingdom
Omg the lawyer that was murdered by her bf they were literally blaming her saying he was a thug and she knew what she was getting into.

The woman that was murdered by her tinder date they were saying that’s what she gets for meeting a white man for a date.

The girl that was killed after leaving the club with a guy even though the guy was seen carrying her out of the club because she was so drunk they were saying she should have stayed home with her child instead of going out for her birthday.

So many people rejoice and laugh when black women die but when bw do it, it’s “evil”

Yep, the lawyer. I had even forgotten her profession. It gets worse when you consider black women are usually presumed to shun men who earn less than them. Yet when that tragedy happened the juelzing wasn't even disguised.

R.I.P to Samuels but these dudes need to cut the ignorance. They all know why this was the reaction.

Daps
Lol do tell, might you be gay for another reason other than your contempt for women ? :mjlol:
Is this the part where you're meant to say something witty? You failed, miserably.

The irony is that you think saying a person is gay is actually an insult, yet many gays revere women.

At least come up with better insults.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Ah the emotional BS argument of, "You guys hate women and you must be gay."

My god what a fukking loser joke you are.
They bring up rappers but not the female academics who have been dog whistling black men as beasts for longer than rap has existed.

dog whistling us in TV, and movies as well

but claiming that they were holding us accountable

Last edited:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Yall are weird, buddy went in on women and they took offense to it and when they dance on his grave you take offense to it.

It's not even worth dignifying but you take it to heart anyway. Shows the grip the female opinion has on the male psyche

he didn’t bash women he told women to straighten up if they want the man they dream of. Women are fukking lazy

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
y'all wylin. now every black woman is a divestor or an LSA poster? stop grouping good black women in with these loose nutcases.

Rum&Pineapple

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Never really paid that man much attention. I just thought he was a gay man who sat around arguing with women all day. From all the recent clips I’ve seen, those are still pretty much my thoughts. Condolences to his family though :manny: