Black Women are a different kind of evil right now...

Daps
Right?! An educated, black woman who dedicated her life to teaching the masses, and attempting to help shape society to be more equal for both black women and black men. Versus a YouTuber with an overinflated ego. You can’t make this shyt up!!!
Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha. What a load of crap. Any man that believes the quoted is seriously deluded.

Daps
How is it racist (lol) to acknowledge the very real dynamics that exist when examining the intersectionality of race and gender, and how said intersectionality plays out when looking at how black men and white women are able to navigate this world compared to black women. Black men DO benefit from sexism. White women DO benefit from racism. I think its much more detrimental, to a black woman’s mental health, to tell her that, because of her age—something that she cannot control, she is a “leftover.” That, right there, is an example of a black man benefitting from sexism—that he used his platform to perpetuate ageist attitudes towards black women for profit.
Ageism...? What a load of crap.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
He was speaking to black women. But he wasn’t specifically shytting on them. Like I said. He shytted on most white women who went on that shyt talking crazy. nikka spent like a whole 20 minutes of one of his shows calling a white woman a honky and straight up lighting her ass up until she got up off there. He shifted on dudes who would call up on some bullshyt as well. Even ones that agreed with his message.

He literally said black women are at the opposite end of the beauty spectrum and that black women look masculine. :dead: how is that not shytting on bw????

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Black men have made music and supported music where the death of young black men is celebrated everyday. Literally in the song calling dead men and kids out by name and dancing on their graves.

It crazy how now y’all are acting like y’all are so appalled cuz they’re stomping on the grave of a old ass nikka who’s whole platform was to shyt on them. Especially after how y’all acted in the Bell Hooks thread and the Lauren Smith-Fields thread. The hypocrisy.
Kevin made bread off publicly denigrating and bashing Black Women :mjlol:

Why would they not be happy with this?

Imma damn sure do the same when Cynthia G's anti Black Male c00ning hating ass gets removed from this plane :yeshrug:
Facts

Daps
These dudes are matriarchal panders that's why we see so much dysfunction because there is not a masculine voice in our community.

More Black men need to divest for their own sakes and Black peoples sake.

Once they see more Black Men exploring other options that might make them get their act together.
At the bolded part - Exactly. You can tell that many men on thecoli can't think outside of what is prescribed to them. I wouldn't be surprised if they dyed their hair multiple colours and have the strong and independent hair cut.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the only place I’ve ever seen him mentioned. I’m acquainted with him due to the frequency with which threads about him have been made here. I guess he was some red pill/MRA dude for black men?

Why would I, a black man, have any interest in a black oriented offshoot of what the leader of the Proud Boys espouses?

I’m good.

:francis:
I seen him posted a lot but never watched his videos like that. I thought duke was kinda gay and honestly, some patronizing guy that sits around arguing with women was not the wave for me. Is that shyt a net positive for the community? Because it disturbs me to see people twisting themselves up to make it seem that way.

Seeing people bent out of shape over the loss of this "content" is pathetic. Let me find out the beef folks had with the " nikkas aint shyt" 90s black women is that they didn't have their own show to talk that garbage on.

Dont aspire to be bytches and do bytch things. Be greater

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Anyway. I feel the same way about his death as I feel about other female equivalents.

Unless yall are saying something REALLY reprehensible (like advocating for death), I won't ever wish for or celebrate your death.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
How there are black women who actually post on here and tolerate some the shyt y'all say is beyond me.

this is a men's forum.

they are guests in a men's space.

you acting like we invaded their spaces and now they gotta "tolerate" our presence :mjlol:

what kinda shyt is this, lmfaooooo

Haliax

Pro
Daps
Reppin
united kingdom
There was a thread on the coli about that black woman who was shot by that dude and coli cats were like "shouldn't have been fukking with a thug to begin with" . I don't think you guys hate women..I know y'all do. But I strongly suspect a lot of you are simply gay hence the incessant vitriol towards women.

Kevin Samuels made a career out of mocking black women. Hardly a surprising reaction :francis:

Haliax

Pro
Daps
Reppin
united kingdom
this is a men's forum.

they are guests in a men's space.

you acting like we invaded their spaces and now they gotta "tolerate" our presence :mjlol:

what kinda shyt is this, lmfaooooo

There is a dedicated ladies section on this board. Ergo not a men's forum.

Besides, if I go into the saloon I'm gonna see some of the dudes crying in here snooping their nose in the ladies section.

Try again.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
There is a dedicated ladies section on this board. Ergo not a men's forum.

Besides, if I go into the saloon I'm gonna see some of the dudes crying in here snooping their nose in the ladies section.

Try again.

bro... youre reppin the united kingdom... you're from one of the race-mixing capitols of the world.

stop acting like you're Dr. Umar..... its not that serious.

:dead:

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
This shyt is wild, it's like V-E day for husky single moms out here

AP_4505070161-1140x684.jpg