Black Women are a different kind of evil right now...

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
It was. Doing so is what allowed him to go viral.

Kevin would never have got crossover appeal if he shytted on White Women the way he did black woman.

White people would not allow it.
He was speaking to black women. But he wasn’t specifically shytting on them. Like I said. He shytted on most white women who went on that shyt talking crazy. nikka spent like a whole 20 minutes of one of his shows calling a white woman a honky and straight up lighting her ass up until she got up off there. He shifted on dudes who would call up on some bullshyt as well. Even ones that agreed with his message.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is simply not true. I mostly chill with black people, am on the internet all day, and I have no idea who dude is. Neither do my brothers or any of my friends when I asked them. Y’all really have to stop treating black people as a monolith.

:unimpressed:

I can't stand this. People are shocked when I tell them im not on social media.

If you're on the Coli, you know who KS is. Stop lying.

Daps
I can't stand this. People are shocked when I tell them im not on social media.

If you're on the Coli, you know who KS is. Stop lying.
This is the only place I’ve ever seen him mentioned. I’m acquainted with him due to the frequency with which threads about him have been made here. I guess he was some red pill/MRA dude for black men?

Why would I, a black man, have any interest in a black oriented offshoot of what the leader of the Proud Boys espouses?

I’m good.

:francis:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
This is simply not true. I mostly chill with black people, am on the internet all day, and I have no idea who dude is. Neither do my brothers or any of my friends when I asked them. Y’all really have to stop treating black people as a monolith.

:unimpressed:
this very subforum is obsessed with him, that's how i learned about him. didn't listen to him, but i knew of him because you couldn't log in to this site without seeing a thread title with his name in it.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is the only place I’ve ever seen him mentioned. I’m acquainted with him due to the frequency with which threads about him have been made here. I guess he was some red pill/MRA dude for black men?

Why would I, a black man, have any interest in a black oriented offshoot of what the leader of the Proud Boys espouses?

I’m good.

:francis:

The Coli put me on to everything from Proud boys, Qanon, KS at etc. I don't work on a computer nor have time to spend on numerous gossip platforms. The Coli does all this for me and post it here.