Black Women are a different kind of evil right now...

Man On Fire

All Star
Daps
Reppin
nyc

Somebody

All Star
Daps
I don’t think some of you fellas understand the amount of casual disdain most black women have for black men. It starts early too, go order a burger after work in your finest haberdashery. A teenaged black girl will talk to you like you’re one of her peers or give you the :stopitslime: look , they lose all professionalism. I get it, you guys think black women are pleasant because your mom and sister treats you like a human being but if you could see them interact with black men in their everyday life, you would likely be mortified.

I remember someone posted some sodomite from IG going the fukk in on black men about us not even knowing how to die right and a bytch I was fukking at the time liked the post. Now this is a woman that is a self proclaimed “daddy’s girl”… Y’all better wake the fukk up.

Isaiah 3:12
King James Version

As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths

I think it’s important to note the audience in this verse. It’s us. How have we gotten to this point?

I work with young men. They are infantilized by the school system and infected with that same hate toward black men. And black female teachers gladly turn a blind eye to it.

It’s almost unclear who’s the bigger threat. Women (especially those with an impact on the black community) or the beta men that do their bidding.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
I'ma put my tin foil hat on but sometimes I legit wonder if these YouTube personalities (youtube is the new TV and we know how controlled tv is) who are given to us are puppets of the government whose job is to divide us.

Once you understand the "the world is a stage" concept then my post won't seem so far-fetched.

I've never watched 1 single second of a KS video for this reason. I choose not to watch content like that period. Manosphere, incel, MGTOW, etc.

All of that shyt can become pure poison.
These personalities wouldn't be shyt if Noone watched them. It's more likely he was at the right place with the right message and his shyt got spread around at the right time. The iron got hot and he had enough sense to strike it until he was called home.

I used to believe in conspiracies so I know how it looks. But now that I'm older? I see it's more chance, will and spirit than anything else.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Also Fox Soul allows Cynthia “abort black male babies” G on their panels

that should tell you something

It’s always men with money, whether they’re a rapper, pookie, or square , donating to women foundations. Never see these chicks who claim to “run laps around” black men pooling up money and funding their women foundations. They got mad at quavo for donating 150k to single mothers. Nothing pleases them. They get mad when we fund the boys so we have to include them in all boy stuff too. When we have events for boys we always gotta have them watch us and tell us “don’t forget black girls”.

Daps
Any black person who regularly uses the internet know who Kevin Samuels is.
This is simply not true. I mostly chill with black people, am on the internet all day, and I have no idea who dude is. Neither do my brothers or any of my friends when I asked them. Y’all really have to stop treating black people as a monolith.

:unimpressed: