Black Women are a different kind of evil right now...

Glorious

All Star
Daps
Yall are weird, buddy went in on women and they took offense to it and when they dance on his grave you take offense to it.

It's not even worth dignifying but you take it to heart anyway. Shows the grip the female opinion has on the male psyche

Nah this week has been a bad look for them. And not just in the eyes of BM.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I'ma put my tin foil hat on but sometimes I legit wonder if these YouTube personalities (youtube is the new TV and we know how controlled tv is) who are given to us are puppets of the government whose job is to divide us.

Once you understand the "the world is a stage" concept then my post won't seem so far-fetched.

I've never watched 1 single second of a KS video for this reason. I choose not to watch content like that period. Manosphere, incel, MGTOW, etc.

All of that shyt can become pure poison.
the fan culture always been disgusting cause it all look like pied piper type activity

one person trumpets and the rest dance along without considering the tune

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
I don’t think some of you fellas understand the amount of casual disdain most black women have for black men. It starts early too, go order a burger after work in your finest haberdashery. A teenaged black girl will talk to you like you’re one of her peers or give you the :stopitslime: look , they lose all professionalism. I get it, you guys think black women are pleasant because your mom and sister treats you like a human being but if you could see them interact with black men in their everyday life, you would likely be mortified.

I remember someone posted some sodomite from IG going the fukk in on black men about us not even knowing how to die right and a bytch I was fukking at the time liked the post. Now this is a woman that is a self proclaimed “daddy’s girl”… Y’all better wake the fukk up.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That is based on sexism, because Kevin does not think the same of men at that age.

He actively promotes older men choosing younger women because of older women being “leftover” and expired goods, despite them being in the same age group of those men.
That’s the very definition of sexism.
His whole platform was based on sexism

This is facts breh.

I have no problem with KS but he was dead wrong with this take. Especially since a lot of younger women are the main ones broken.

Exlurkernegro

Judge me by my heart not my hairline
Daps
If white people showed indifference towards a dead black person yall suck off on here by doing the "this food is good" lame stuff yall do all I'd hear is how evil they are. If you have indifference keep ya mouth shut. Nobody needs to know you don't care

Who is Y'all?