Black woman wants to know why don't Black men BUILD in their communities like Asian and Hispanic men do?

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle
Yet Asian yank women still date white men in high numbers. And behind closed doors with each other, Asian yank women chat shyt about Asian men.
These bootstrap nikkas forget this part when biggin up other races. Im all for self reliance. But as long as we are without a country, we are not going to "group economics" out of the situation were in. Power isnt just money.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
psbsLHz.png

side-eye-laugh.gif
Good fukking riddance

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of pseudo-activists live in a fantasy land where Asian and Hispanic people are inherently doing
better.

I know so many fukking Asians and Hispanics down bad especially in Los Angeles that this shyt is comical.
:pachaha:

So many black people try to treat Black Capitalism as some kind of sacred thing that'll save us all.

How the fukk did we get to this point ???

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
A lot of pseudo-activists live in a fantasy land where Asian and Hispanic people are inherently doing
better.

I know so many fukking Asians and Hispanics down bad especially in Los Angeles that this shyt is comical.

So many black people try to treat Black Capitalism as some kind of sacred thing that'll save us all.

Imo hispanics are at least, collectively positioning themselves to do better in the long run.

We doing aight though, despite all the bs obstacles and barrier we've had in the past. however but could be better. A lot better to be exact.

Some grocery store ain't it, because grocery stores are a high stress and low margin business. However I do get the symbolism of it. Sometimes that does mean something.

However we need to be real, with that there are lot of bummy people in our community.

These individuals have no motivation, guidance, vision or willpower to do better.

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
we could clown her all we want but the cold hard truth isn't going away. There is not a single first world black nation and yes, that makes me hold some resentment toward the adult males that came ahead of my time.

even latin America has a first world nation in Chile
Tbf, we have had an unusual amount of animosity on a global level that no other race has faced. Native americans in both americas are our only parallel. We also never got the stimulus package of a white benefactor that china, japan, south korea, kuwait, brazil, panama, singapore, uae, saudi(s), singapore, etc had recieved specifically because of that afforementioned animosity to our blackness.

For example, cacs can go destroy china in the 1800s, only to rise it up again in the 1980s. Compare that to Africa who's last soverign states had fallen around the same 1800s, but have never been re-uplifted.

As for chile, there are two african nations with the same amount of development and similar income levels, Mauritius and seychelles. Botswana is the next candidate on that list. All four of them are outliers because most countries that have jumped from third world status to first world status have had a white man holding their hand, be it a frenchman or a brit or a soviet/russian or an american.

Lifejennings

Superstar
Daps
Yeeeeeeeea. For some reason BW are supposed to accept harsh delivery, but we are critiqued if we dish out the same thing.
Whole thread was filled with compassion, nuance, grace, understanding, pointing out historical issues, and etc, but when they talk to Black women it's nothing like that when they ask why simply can't Black women "be feminine" like other women. It's as if they don't think that Black women have to deal with the I'll effects of white supremacy or something. Imagine if they came at the issue like they come at this one the shift that there would be. But then again something like that would require excellent leadership abilities...

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
And their wives look like this:

images

Are those cornball brehs willing to marry this:

Obese-Black-Woman-2.jpg

Or are they expecting this:

ee54c3a224ccf4b591bbdb99f984294b.jpg
This is the “corny brehs standards are too high” argument and it’s false.

Most men in general actually underestimate their own level of attraction.

Anyone who has ever dated a very attractive woman, or even just been friends with one, will tell you they don’t get approached that often in person.

Because most men automatically assume she’s “out of their league” and can do better.

Meanwhile a lot of average and even below average women get approached a lot and think they’re more attractive than they really are as a result.

In 2022, the woman you posted in the middle believes she deserves a man that makes 6 figures because she was able to get dikked down by a few dudes with some paper.

Most “corny” brehs would be OK with an average looking woman (or a woman on their level of attractiveness) when they’re building themselves up.

The problem is, those dudes don’t get anything at all when they’re coming up.

Then when they become successful, everyone wants them to humble themselves and lower their standards.

Which is a bullshyt expectation, if the successful brother can do better elsewhere (which he can, a lot of times).

Also, from what I’ve seen Hispanic women don’t expect damn near perfection out of their men in order to cooperate with them.

A lot of the Hispanic women I went to college with might’ve fukked around their first three years on campus, but by their senior year they found someone with a good head on their shoulders and a lot of them are married now to that man.

And in a lot of cases that man wasn’t even just Hispanic. A lot of brehs I went to school with are now married to Latinas.

Unfiltered

The Dan Bongino Show (Mon. – Fri. 12p-3p ET)
Daps
better.

White man's worship + black man hate. We got this fs fast where all of us live like the Cosby show, everyone got paper, PhD, some perfect reality of life. We've allowed liberals to feed us all the aim for stars bullshyt and he we are now.

We don't even see each other unless at a certain level.