Black woman wants to know why don't Black men BUILD in their communities like Asian and Hispanic men do?

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
So she’s non-fba?

I call her my people because we actually brush shoulders and she’s very progressive and smart as fukk.

She is fully African American.

I forgot that Black Americans are Black now based on the Coli. They are FBA A1 B1 and whatever else Tariq tells y’all to call yourselves 😂

Indigo-1

Banned
Daps
She got them non-FBA talking points, no wonder she a clown :mjlol: . Godfrey even admits how Non-FBA black familys get down, and I'm actually Pro-black immigrants. Be honest about that sh1t.

On-Topic: Black civilizations have created things Caucs are still trying to comprehend, Asians/Hispanic/Jewish funded by whites are not a good measuring stick. We are our own measuring stick, and it starts by not putting money literally in your competition's pockets. We literally give these other groups money then ask how they are successful :wow:

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
My god, second post... :russ:

Thank you for reminding me of this thread ❤️🖤❤️ because I was really triggered.
I went past my dad's old Barbershop last night. He owned it for almost
20 years and eventually had a travel agency at the back office (before all the online bookings!)
He had a hairdresser in there....
He had a pacman machine
He had a vending machine that sold cans of soft drinks. This was mid 1990's

He wasn't nt even super rich and no he wasn't American he is a Biafra Baby so he was raised by his older siblings as an orphan.
But the Afro American context can be applied here because I saw many many many black owned barbershops ect in NYC when I would visit.

Now, returning to My dad whom I love so much and is my siblings and I first hero....
His shop was in South London, Tower Bridge road, which is one of the most racist areas in London if you care to research anyting about Mill Wall Football Fans. He was the First and only black owned business on that strip until the Indians came with corner shops and then chicken shops franchise eg Dixies etc.
His shop was never vandalised or robbed because those racist skin head pikies respected my dad and his nikka shop even though they didn't like him and I think only the last few years the white boys started coiming in for fades and it definitely was not often.
He had 6 chairs, 1 hairdresser so that is at least 7 employees on rotation that could feed them families thanks to my dad the BOSS

I'm not tryna humble brag the shop is even some little clothing boutique now because it wasn't so lucrative anymore, there must be about 3 different black owned barbershops on that road alone now. He builds houses now, as a mason

That made me dislike the woman in OP even more because she is so full of shyt just like her hair line.

How many black owned barbershop, Resturaunts and hairdressers did she pass in order to make that video? Or are they not good enough for her because they cater specifically for black people's needs and are predominantly located Hoodside?

I know a sell out bytch when I see 1

:yeshrug:

I know that was a very long post but this why I go hard on females that diss black men in public places, despite being so educated she has not the sense of awareness to perceive the
collective disrespect she did with such a video.

A chick Like that I will put in check before I allow her to tear down black men with sweeping statements. Not when I saw my dad with letterheaded paper 20 years ago and his name was signed Ceo and not when I have 2 young black sons the world has been against since thier conception.

Yes the poster that knows her let her see this so she can know she is not Our voice of reason for the internet.

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And their wives look like this:

images

Are those cornball brehs willing to marry this:

Obese-Black-Woman-2.jpg

Or are they expecting this:

ee54c3a224ccf4b591bbdb99f984294b.jpg

This aint true breh, lol. Plenty of bad Mexicanas are with regular ass, laborer or white collar dudes. Mexicanas & Latinas in general are some of the most straightfoward women to date in terms of them responding positively to traditional masculinity.

Don't get me wrong. They will absolutely trade up in the talking phase or early in a relationship if another dude beats you in terms of $ and physique, and sometimes the tempers are insane, but they still respond to traditional masculinity better on the whole.

The amount of times I've been at a club (I'm talking spots in Los Angeles, Phoenix, Tijuana, Houston, Cancun) and just been able to point at a good looking Latina and just beckon her after making eye contact and have her come to me...that shyt does not work on other demographics for the average/random breh.

I'm 6', have broad shoulders, am not ugly, and don't look broke. That's good enough to pull 7+s everywhere w/ a critical mass of Latinas except Miami & maybe NY IMO. And if they find out you have some money, they will try to lock you down.

I cheated on this Mexican girl I was dating (not proud of it), and when we caught up after things cooled down the road, she was like "yeah, i ended up telling my family. my mom said i shouldn't write you off for the future because we all makes mistakes and you're a good, responsible man overall"

The bullshyt gets put aside.

Last edited:

Yas

Banned
Daps
This aint true breh, lol. Plenty of bad Mexicanas are with regular ass, laborer or white collar dudes. Mexicanas & Latinas in general are some of the most straightfoward women to date in terms of them responding positively to traditional masculinity.

Don't get me wrong. They will absolutely trade up in the talking phase or early in a relationship if another dude beats you in terms of $ and physique, and sometimes the tempers are insane, but they still respond to traditional masculinity better on the whole.

The amount of times I've been at a club (I'm talking spots in Los Angeles, Phoenix, Tijuana, Houston, Cancun) and just been able to point at a good looking Latina and just beckon her after making eye contact and have her come to me...that shyt does not work on other demographics for the average/random breh.

I'm 6', have broad shoulders, am not ugly, and don't look broke. That's good enough to pull 7+s everywhere w/ a critical mass of Latinas except Miami & maybe NY IMO. And if they find out you have some money, they will try to lock you down.

I cheated on this Mexican girl I was dating (not proud of it), and when we caught up after things cooled down the road, she was like "yeah, i ended up telling my family. my mom said i shouldn't write you off for the future because we all makes mistakes and you're a good, responsible man overall"

since when is cheating bs if you are weak enough to cheat in the bf/gf stage you will more than likely be weak during marriage,where do you live where most box shaped hispanics arent with their equal looking counterparts?

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lol who walks around a grocery store and says "you know what this reminds me of? How men aren't opening up enough grocery stores"

Just buy the groceries and move on with your day

"They got fresh fruits and vegetables in this community for their women to be able to shop. (...) They got fresh meats and they got butchers back there" this woman filming a regular grocery store through a racial lens got me :dead:

I'm still mad she showed a food truck on some "y'all see that, black men :usure:" in a video about "building" as if that's a huge feat MFs are too lazy to achieve. The fact a corner store and a goddamn food truck are her examples of black men "not building" is hilarious. I'd fail to understand what's her angle here if she didn't mention Kevin Samuels in the video... a dead youtuber's fandom got you so mad you're essentially going around a bodega singing "What Have You Done for Me Lately". Ma'am, just be normal and tell his fans "go dig him up" and keep it moving LOL.

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
since when is cheating bs if you are weak enough to cheat in the bf/gf stage you will more than likely be weak during marriage,where do you live where most box shaped hispanics arent with their equal looking counterparts?

breh idk what the fukk you're trying to articulate. the cheating part is half jibberish and the other half is completely unrelated to the point at hand. go talk to her mom if you take issue with what her mom said. even w/ your assessment, doesn't that strengthen the whole point of Latino culture being patriarchal?

And box shaped latinas are with regular blue collar & white collar dudes, but so are the good looking ones. I've seem some stunning very attractive Latinas with goofy lookin, 5'8 latin dudes makin $70K, $75K

Last edited:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
She got them non-FBA talking points, no wonder she a clown :mjlol: . Godfrey even admits how Non-FBA black familys get down, and I'm actually Pro-black immigrants. Be honest about that sh1t.

On-Topic: Black civilizations have created things Caucs are still trying to comprehend, Asians/Hispanic/Jewish funded by whites are not a good measuring stick. We are our own measuring stick, and it starts by not putting money literally in your competition's pockets. We literally give these other groups money then ask how they are successful :wow:

It goes both ways. Plenty of Haitians got killed by African Americans back then.

Plenty of AAs tell their kids not to date stink Haitians and all that. When this forum opened, there were posters saying they would never fukk a Haitian woman cuz Haitian people stink. Some were even caribbeans

You can’t generalize everyone

Daps

Listen to what you’re saying. You didn’t treat a good woman well. She was allegedly better than all the black women, yet you STILL cheated! You’re admitting men shouldn’t have to improve ourselves, we just need women who will put up with it.

Daps
"They got fresh fruits and vegetables in this community for their women to be able to shop. (...) They got fresh meats and they got butchers back there" this woman filming a regular grocery store through a racial lens got me :dead:

I'm still mad she showed a food truck on some "y'all see that, black men :usure:" in a video about "building" as if that's a huge feat MFs are too lazy to achieve. The fact a corner store and a goddamn food truck are her examples of black men "not building" is hilarious. I'd fail to understand what's her angle here if she didn't mention Kevin Samuels in the video... a dead youtuber's fandom got you so mad you're essentially going around a bodega singing "What Have You Done for Me Lately". Ma'am, just be normal and tell his fans "go dig him up" and keep it moving LOL.
The food truck and store are viable businesses. How many black owned corner stores are in the hood? They’re all ASIAN owned, or bodegas. Those men are hiring their families to work for them. Their kids are in the back doing homework, and they work there as teens. Then, they take over the business when the parents retire. A lot of their wives work their too. That is in fact building.

And fresh fruits and vegetables lead to less obesity. Poor rural whites can farm, and grow food. It’s not as easy to garden in urban environments. We need the produce. Some places have community garden where residents can pick up vegetables for free.

Yas

Banned
Daps
breh idk what the fukk you're trying to articulate. the cheating part is half jibberish and the other half is completely unrelated to the point at hand. go talk to her mom if you take issue with what her mom said. even w/ your assessment, doesn't that not strengthen the whole point of Latino culture being patriarchal?

And box shaped latinas are with regular blue collar & white collar dudes, but so are the good looking ones. I've seem some stunning very attractive Latinas with goofy lookin, 5'8 latin dudes makin $70K, $75K
It doesn't strengthen any point besides the fact that you are a cheater whose values clearly aren't reliable. I haven't seen what you are talking about, which is why I asked where you was located? Do you realize 70 and 75k are above average? So if you have seen that, then it makes sense

Brehvity3135

Banned
Daps
Listen to what you’re saying. You didn’t treat a good woman well. She was allegedly better than all the black women, yet you STILL cheated! You’re admitting men shouldn’t have to improve ourselves, we just need women who will put up with it.

:huhldup:His talkin points were self ether and he didn’t even realize it.

Those “bad” Latinas with what he describes as average Latinos are just Latinos. They speak the language, understand their customs and want to maintain that through her children.

Brehvity3135

Banned
Daps
The food truck and store are viable businesses. How many black owned corner stores are in the hood? They’re all ASIAN owned, or bodegas. Those men are hiring their families to work for them. Their kids are in the back doing homework, and they work there as teens. Then, they take over the business when the parents retire. A lot of their wives work their too. That is in fact building.

And fresh fruits and vegetables lead to less obesity. Poor rural whites can farm, and grow food. It’s not as easy to garden in urban environments. We need the produce. Some places have community garden where residents can pick up vegetables for free.

This is exactly the problem. Those landscaping jobs were seen as jobs that only ex-cons did. It’s like brehs didn’t see the opportunity to enterprise wholesale in that lane and now 20-25 years later it’s not only a viable business but it’s a whole industry.

The past 5 years “trades” have been all the rage and thankfully there is less stigma attached to the jobs, truck driving included. But the poster your responding to is an example of generation of men who didn’t see economic opportunities in everyday things. It was college or bust. Meanwhile steady employment, owning a business >>>>

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
A lot of y'all are Kevin Samuels stans right? Delivery is harsh but the message is correct is something repeatedly said regarding him.

Well, even though this woman probably holds a deep resentment towards BM, can anyone really claim she isn't telling the truth here? :francis:

I don’t listen to bytches talking shyt about black men. Why should be build for a group of women that don’t want to cooperate with us anyway? fukk em.