Black woman wants to know why don't Black men BUILD in their communities like Asian and Hispanic men do?

Daps
They work at bravo supermarket and got their wife sitting in a hot car in the waiting on them to come out, papi broke and poor with a wife while a black man on someone's couch getting screamed at like a child, this chicken is naive and a clown.

Here in miaminthey undercovered that many Hispanics have multiple families in a single family home and people didn't find out until years later because they don't snitch. The buyer gets his bread, the families save money and wveryone eats.

Well be on TV switching like crazy on each other.
I’d also like to point out that poverty is given as an excuse for black men not staying in their children’s lives, while poor white and Latino men will still stick around.

I live in a gentrified hood in a house passed down from my family, and my street has become more Mexican and white over the years. It’s always Mexican families with a wife, husband, usually an adult uncle or their parents, and couple of kids. The Mexicans two houses down just bought a 2 family home that used to be a section 8 house, and they’ve been working on it. There’s at least 4 cars already parked in back.

My brother in law does construction, and sometimes when he needs cheap labor, he goes to a few spots to pick up workers, and he has never seen anyone but Mexicans out there at 5am ready to work. When I was going into the office to work, and had to leave early to get on the train, a white van would pick up a couple of guys that live down the street. Those poor Latinos are out there working. My brother in law, and the other black contractors I’ve worked with said it’s hard to get the young black men to work. They pay $100-$150 a day. Some may say that’s not much, but at least they are bringing in SOME income, and contributing to their households, not complaining about the system, and not being able to work.

I’m not sure what the truly poor white people are doing, but I see plenty of white people working at ShopRite and Wegmans. A white man was sweeping the floor at Wegmans yesterday, and the black men at Wegmans were stocking the produce and freezers. I’ve had a lot of white Seamless and Door Dash drivers, and my white neighbor’s son does Door Dash. The guys on the recycling trucks are all black, and city workers. So the work is there, if brehs are looking, and putting in the effort.

Daps
Hmmm let's see....

From the end of slavery until, let's say, late 1930s, our race was pretty well off in many ways, esp financially. Our great great grandparents studied the John D Rocks and Carnegie's and built what would have been today, world corps worth trillions. Cacs torched our homes and businesses and killed them. But we were prideful and consistent people. We built them back up, only for Cacs to do it again. Nowadays it's legal

You can only get so far. Something that Kanye has just figured out

And until we change that, we can't change that

And Cacs were right. We would be the dominate race in the world right now had they not done it
Then perhaps we should run for local office, and vote our own “ethical” people into office, and VOTE, and show up to city council meetings like everyone else!

:gladbron:

I emphasize ethical, because look what BLM turned into.

Daps
Lets be real honest, real Smart, Intelligent (cornball) brothers, you know the ones with the mind to build and create don't get no love or respect from Black Women. NONE!! If a dude has dirty shoes he's done. So any men with intelligences isn't staying where he isn't values, rewarded or respected.

Swag and drip don't build communities.

Also, a Mexican man can be a day laborer and come home to dinner, sex, more peace and respect than most Black men.
And their wives look like this:

images

Are those cornball brehs willing to marry this:

Obese-Black-Woman-2.jpg

Or are they expecting this:

ee54c3a224ccf4b591bbdb99f984294b.jpg

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps

@™BlackPearl The Empress™ (tagging her because she been on her Cyn G shyt lately :wow:)

Oh snap. I know her. I know that lady 😂

Man, my people on the grind for real.

Actually the Wells Fargo she is showing wanted to lend me a lotta money and help me get things started. That Asian dude is very pro Black as well.

My Tampa and Riverview brehs may also know of a Hispanic spot on 301 by Wawa. @DUCKED_OFF probably knows and sees what she’s talking about.

I m gonna invest in that community actually. Trynna bring a Offerdahls up there.

Don’t kill the messenger. She’s very pro Black and she’s just frustrated watching other minorities making moves while black men are just going to war on black women. Y’all can holler all y’all want but that’s the absolute truth.

She may not have used the right message but her point is 💯 valid

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
I’d also like to point out that poverty is given as an excuse for black men not staying in their children’s lives, while poor white and Latino men will still stick around.

I live in a gentrified hood in a house passed down from my family, and my street has become more Mexican and white over the years. It’s always Mexican families with a wife, husband, usually an adult uncle or their parents, and couple of kids. The Mexicans two houses down just bought a 2 family home that used to be a section 8 house, and they’ve been working on it. There’s at least 4 cars already parked in back.

My brother in law does construction, and sometimes when he needs cheap labor, he goes to a few spots to pick up workers, and he has never seen anyone but Mexicans out there at 5am ready to work. When I was going into the office to work, and had to leave early to get on the train, a white van would pick up a couple of guys that live down the street. Those poor Latinos are out there working. My brother in law, and the other black contractors I’ve worked with said it’s hard to get the young black men to work. They pay $100-$150 a day. Some may say that’s not much, but at least they are bringing in SOME income, and contributing to their households, not complaining about the system, and not being able to work.

I’m not sure what the truly poor white people are doing, but I see plenty of white people working at ShopRite and Wegmans. A white man was sweeping the floor at Wegmans yesterday, and the black men at Wegmans were stocking the produce and freezers. I’ve had a lot of white Seamless and Door Dash drivers, and my white neighbor’s son does Door Dash. The guys on the recycling trucks are all black, and city workers. So the work is there, if brehs are looking, and putting in the effort.
I used to do manual labor and I wouldn’t do that shyt for cheap. I stuck around because I was paid 30$ an hour. All you get is scars and a lingering injury from that shyt. Manual labor is VERY different for brehs.

And those Latinos create hostile work environments. So you’re being paid trash + plus enduring heavy racial abuse. Maybe that’s why brothers don’t work hard at those places or show up late, because they’re humans, not machines. They’re not just whispering mayate, they threaten to kill you and hurt you and punk you. It’s slave work and people take a mile with it. I suggest brothers put up with it for only a little and then bounce. Those Hispanics only work those jobs because of fear and they are not citizens. They are privileged as shyt and this country helps them out a lot

I’d rather put up with passive aggressive racism, with some AC and nice pay. I get to keep my knees, shoulders and back while sitting.

Last edited:

Unfiltered

The Dan Bongino Show (Mon. – Fri. 12p-3p ET)
Daps

You don't have to tell me I know all too well what you speak of. Like I said in South Florida Hispanics live multiple families in a signel parent home with. They usually will deal better with poverty and keep a family in fact while we won't. Notice levpapi came in here quick to her defense, with black people it's a major class issue. I don't give a fukk about her education hef point makes little sense, a blind man can see matriarchal communities are a problem which leads to disrespect and young men feel the need to get seen so they act up and do shyt for attention.

As a people were finished to be honest, we're too far apart ypu separate the family you're done.

Half my friends married white or Spanish women I'll probably do the same once I hit Ohio. We too caught up in individual achievements it's a wrap for the community.

The black community is a gold mine for hustlers looking for money, blm, and all these think tanks literally sit back and look for ways to get our attention whi h leads to money, you would think we k oe better by now but we do far apart from each other we keep getting hustled over and over again.

It's over though nothing against levpapi but jumping to her defense cuz she your friend and she educated doesn't make her assessment right. She makes no sense.

Mogherfukkers want builders when they single and can't show you anything except a piece of paper from where they graduated from, and then wonder why nikkas don't want them when they caked up. They over here on a place bringing back a South America single mom of 3 first.

White boys in Thailand bringing over immigrants to fukk and cook and American women up her talking about dating requirements.... Jesus

Unfiltered

The Dan Bongino Show (Mon. – Fri. 12p-3p ET)
Daps
DeSantis gonna drop that hammer when he wins most likely the Republicans gonna put foot on neck heavy trust me. They already calling for walker who can barely speak English.

Daps
And their wives look like this:

images

Are those cornball brehs willing to marry this:

Obese-Black-Woman-2.jpg

Or are they expecting this:

ee54c3a224ccf4b591bbdb99f984294b.jpg
They should get the bottom. They deserve it way more than most of the men they let seed them up. In fact, the bottom will reject “cornball” looking black men but date the non-black equivalent.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Actually the Wells Fargo she is showing wanted to lend me a lotta money and help me get things started. That Asian dude is very pro Black as well.

My Tampa and Riverview brehs may also know of a Hispanic spot on 301 by Wawa. @DUCKED_OFF probably knows and sees what she’s talking about.

I m gonna invest in that community actually. Trynna bring a Offerdahls up there.

Don’t kill the messenger. She’s very pro Black and she’s just frustrated watching other minorities making moves while black men are just going to war on black women. Y’all can holler all y’all want but that’s the absolute truth.

Building a grocery store is a group project consisting of community support and people who can organize business. And realistically you don't even "build" a grocery store. You occupy an already build structure, and bring in vendors to stock the place. It could've possibly been numerous men trying to put together a grocery store while she wasn't looking, but of the community doesn't support that store, its all for nothing. Community building is men and women together, it will not work any other way.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Coulda woulda shoulda:manny:

I haven't made any considerations and have acknowledged our obstacles multiple times but losing is still losing

You can't lay out the why's then be like "but we ain't losing tho"

And implying that I'm saying something is intrinsically wrong with black people borders on bad faith but even disregarding that I'd argue that the opposite argument of saying there's nothing wrong with black people is bullshyt as well.

And again are we gonna be saying the same shyt in 50 years? And 50 is being generous with the direction we're headed

For the 1000th time white supremacy is a huge issue but that's still not enough of a reason for nikkas to regress into the :damn: BUT WE CAN'T DO SHYT rhetoric

Do all the coping and explaining you want but the fact remains that the world walks all over us and we don't do enough to stop it and often sell other races the opportunity to do so:manny:
Coulda woulda shoulda:manny:

I haven't made any considerations and have acknowledged our obstacles multiple times but losing is still losing

You can't lay out the why's then be like "but we ain't losing tho"

And implying that I'm saying something is intrinsically wrong with black people borders on bad faith but even disregarding that I'd argue that the opposite argument of saying there's nothing wrong with black people is bullshyt as well.

And again are we gonna be saying the same shyt in 50 years? And 50 is being generous with the direction we're headed

For the 1000th time white supremacy is a huge issue but that's still not enough of a reason for nikkas to regress into the :damn: BUT WE CAN'T DO SHYT rhetoric

Do all the coping and explaining you want but the fact remains that the world walks all over us and we don't do enough to stop it and often sell other races the opportunity to do so:manny:
I’m not using any of this as some sort of coping mechanism

It’s literally the nature of our circumstances. On our end I would say, not installing a ethnic/lineage based mentality, was a huge mistake we had control of

In your opinion, what are black Americans doing wrong

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY

So she’s non-fba?

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Unfortunately, you are hitting the nail on the head. Black men expecting their enemies to go easy on them is a sick mentality. Our enemies are doing exactly what they suppose to do. It's our job, as black men, to develop strategies to excute an counter offesnive and overcome these issues. But too many black men, have a defeatist mind and believes white people's propoganda about their own people. White people's biggest strength is controlling the black mind by propoganda which makes black people do the dirty work for them.

ly

T

She not right if a white woman said the same thing would you he like yeah she right or would
You be like she racist