Black woman makes cartoon on dating

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:Not clicking but let me guess. The black woman is perfect and successful. While the men are angry, broke, lazy, and spit redpill nonsense. At the end the black woman recommends “divesting.” So how close did I get?
i got ten seconds into the 1st video....but yeah...you right :unimpressed:

Daps
You really think these hoes want to get married?

Basically the implication was all accept the uglygang nikka was broke
The only nikka with no options was the nikka nerd.

Now if the nikka nerd was a b*stard baby maker too youd have a point. 53% of Black Men are single and childless

So the women are having the kids by themselves?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
you can just look at her homepage and know what she look's like :mjlol:

IMG_0103-e1442533995711.jpg
Bruh:deadrose:

None of that was funny btw… skimmed through it and was cringey af

Last edited:

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
So we're all going to ignore she used the n-word with the hard "er" at first in the first video? Just because she had a "guy" saying it doesn't change the flagrant use of it. With each passing day...:mjpls:

I see y'all don't have the same energy for the beat it chick Creator
Dudes make fun of that dude all the time. If anything, you see more variety of opinion on these topics on here than you would on LSA I'm sure. You go there, bring us back some links.

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
So the women are having the kids by themselves?

The majority of bw prefer to have kids by men that wouldn't make good fathers to begin with. They say they prefer white men because they stereotype them as all being employed, respectful, no records etc. But if a black man was to have those same characteristics they'll call him "corny" and "lame".

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikkas mad but it’s 100+ threads on here with every damn line in these clips being spewed in a serious fashion by some delusional male :dead:

If a video was made of the things black women say online in certain spaces it would be the women c00ning,talking about "doing their big one",repeating the phrase "period" over and over again. That is of course if you choose to only see the negative,which would make one a negative person.

Message to the simps and pick me's,dont be discouraged that your attempts to defend black women/men mostly go ignored in favor of the nonsense. Many of our women and men have been g.m.o'd to seek negativity and conflict.

Your message is only meant for those who can and needed to hear it. We as righteous black men also strongly reccomend divesting. But divesting is about living like Anne Frank when it comes to women. Keep your head down and stay hidden. Far too much building to be focused on what black women are doing and trying to get p*ssy,when their mind belongs to the European#RenderUntoCeasar:respect:

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
So we're all going to ignore she used the n-word with the hard "er" at first in the first video? Just because she had a "guy" saying it doesn't change the flagrant use of it. With each passing day...:mjpls:

Dudes make fun of that dude all the time. If anything, you see more variety of opinion on these topics on here than you would on LSA I'm sure. You go there, bring us back some links.
This
That dude gets clowned more often than not and people even clown his horrible drawing style is a joke.

Last edited: