👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
you can just look at her homepage and know what she look's like :mjlol:

IMG_0103-e1442533995711.jpg
And there it is. :skip:
If I had a gravitational pull that rivals the sun and still couldn't pull the man I wanted, I'd be mad too. :mjlol:
Triple double aunt andre, don't axe me how. :mjgrin:

Yas

Banned
Daps
So we're all going to ignore she used the n-word with the hard "er" at first in the first video? Just because she had a "guy" saying it doesn't change the flagrant use of it. With each passing day...:mjpls:

Dudes make fun of that dude all the time. If anything, you see more variety of opinion on these topics on here than you would on LSA I'm sure. You go there, bring us back some links.
Y'all need to steal some topics from lipstick alley y'all talk about boring stuff life this video.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
That’s because a lot of those women have children with the same men. We can’t let brehs with multiple baby mommas off the hook. It needs to be stopped. And I don’t want to hear it’s all on the woman not to get pregnant. Men get screwed with child support, and children need two parent households. Most of those women would have married the father of their child had he wanted to. But men are raw dogging women they don’t want to marry, and not caring whether or not she gets pregnant. That’s just as bad as the women allowing it to happen. People just don’t take bringing life in the world seriously, and it happens far too often in the black community. The system is not making these men leave the home. It’s just become too common and accepted to have children out of wedlock in the black community, and most of those men are AT the baby showers. Yet there was no wedding.

BM actually don’t let those breh off the hook.…. They are criticize heavily - which results into the other side of the coin , where for several decades, the critical talking point has been BW, picking those shytty BM to procreate with

and for the record, those shytty ass BM that have multiple children are technically a small percentage - roughly somewhere to 15 to 18% of all BM
but the unfortunately situation of our community being a matriarchy … the truth of BW shytty mating selection … get swept under the rug

Henny and_ HotWings

A well seasoned nikka
Daps
Reppin
Bmore stand up!
That’s because a lot of those women have children with the same men. We can’t let brehs with multiple baby mommas off the hook. It needs to be stopped. And I don’t want to hear it’s all on the woman not to get pregnant. Men get screwed with child support, and children need two parent households. Most of those women would have married the father of their child had he wanted to. But men are raw dogging women they don’t want to marry, and not caring whether or not she gets pregnant. That’s just as bad as the women allowing it to happen. People just don’t take bringing life in the world seriously, and it happens far too often in the black community. The system is not making these men leave the home. It’s just become too common and accepted to have children out of wedlock in the black community, and most of those men are AT the baby showers. Yet there was no wedding.
Big facts… I said something very very similar on here just a couple weeks ago

Black people LOVE two things…. Good food and fukking …. It is what it is G

:yeshrug:

We let unhealthy food kill us and we let foolish, unplanned decisions revolving around unprotected sex stagnate our future and ruin a child’s life because all his parents were worried about was getting a “good nut”

Nikkas hate to admit it but we as black people live in a hyper sexual community… we might not be as hyper sexual as latin culture but we are very close

Nikkas luv to add to their body county… dudes be in their 40’s and 50’s still tryna fukk hoes like they’re in their 20’s still and black women only care about your image and your dikk game… if you got A1 dikk game you can have a black woman wrapped around your finger cuz it’s damn near all they care about.

Of course this doesn’t go for ALL black people… don’t get it twisted …. But the 60% of black men And women that have multiple kids outta wedlock, have broken romantic bonds and run a single parent household… yeah a lot of this is truth… we just don’t wanna openly admit it

Daps
The majority of bw prefer to have kids by men that wouldn't make good fathers to begin with. They say they prefer white men because they stereotype them as all being employed, respectful, no records etc. But if a black man was to have those same characteristics they'll call him "corny" and "lame".
They only call men they don’t find attractive corny and lame. A good looking breh with his life together is not having a problem with black women.

Daps
Big facts… I said something very very similar on here just a couple weeks ago

Black people LOVE two things…. Good food and fukking …. It is what it is G

:yeshrug:

We let unhealthy food kill us and we let foolish, unplanned decisions revolving around unprotected sex stagnate our future and ruin a child’s life because all his parents were worried about was getting a “good nut”

Nikkas hate to admit it but we as black people live in a hyper sexual community… we might not be as hyper sexual as latin culture but we are very close

Nikkas luv to add to their body county… dudes be in their 40’s and 50’s still tryna fukk hoes like they’re in their 20’s still and black women only care about your image and your dikk game… if you got A1 dikk game you can have a black woman wrapped around your finger cuz it’s damn near all they care about.

Of course this doesn’t go for ALL black people… don’t get it twisted …. But the 60% of black men And women that have multiple kids outta wedlock, have broken romantic bonds and run a single parent household… yeah a lot of this is truth… we just don’t wanna openly admit it
This has become especially evident with social media, and the amount of black women twerking, and shaking their ass. It’s not just the ratchets. You have educated, accomplished black women acting like hoes. There used to be a time when those kind of women were looked down upon. We all knew who the fast girls were, and we knew they were only good for one thing. Now, those women are getting wifed left and right, because as much as we hate to admit it, those women are fun. But they aren’t for impregnating, or building a life with. However, they aren’t turning down marriage proposals from their children’s fathers, because those men aren’t asking.

Listen to the lyrics to our music. Most of it is all drugs, violence, and sex. Then we blame the system when these kids fail in life. It’s up to you as a parent to saturate a child’s mind with as much positivity, morals, and values at home, so when they go into the outside world, they can make the right decisions, and become productive adults.