Black woman makes cartoon on dating

Daps
You literally nailed it.
Worse... her youtube page banner starts with "divesting"...... I looked through the page amd some vids and found it interesting that all the vids were "faceless" yet spewing all your favorite divisive and run of the mill stereotypes and behaviors about us..... Def vibes of sowing seeds of dissension and propaganda.

My question is, how did OP just randomly "discover" this page???....... :patrice:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
watched both videos

The second video was especially funny as they had a fat awkward nikka nerd who is a “nice guy who was heartbroken but now considers himself the prize” and is clowned because he “only” has a house and a car and is 39.

that same video also featured a Playboy style breh who is wasting these women’s time by never committing to them but expecting their loyalty in return… he’s made to look like a delusional fool because he goes on this way for 25 years before “crawling back” to the put together woman he wouldn’t commit to.

Sometimes women reveal how little they actually know about the world :pachaha: .
Not only that, she gave those other red flag negros more time to plead their cases than the lame negro. Life imitates art, then wonder why they keep running into shytty dudes. Them the only types you got time for.

Why would a nikka change if being shytty works, consistently.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Not only that, she gave those other red flag negros more time to plead their cases than the lame negro. Life imitates art, then wonder why they keep running into shytty dudes. Them the only types you got time for.

Why would a nikka change if being shytty works, consistently.

Exactly. When you give incentive to be bad, there is no urge to become better in anything. Too many women watch too much TV and social media and need time to explore places outside the clubs and entertainment factors.

Diddly Drogba

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#FreeEva
Daps
That ain’t what her cartoon avatar looked like :skip:
This is exactly what I thought. If this is in fact her, it says alot.

She sees black men in a flawed, stereotypical way yet she doesn’t have a honest view of herself and her flaws or said bluntly, her very undesirable qualities

It’s that “accept me as I am but I expect the perfect man” shyt women be on.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
They only call men they don’t find attractive corny and lame. A good looking breh with his life together is not having a problem with black women.

Yup. Just need to travel (other states)

But I understand the brehs that feel that way.

Daps
Black women and black men live in this imaginary / unrealistic world when it comes to finding the so called one

Sorry to break it to you, that tyler perry movie/tv show, Hollywood movie shyt isn’t real people.. those are scripts
Yup.

I use to think shyt like this was just “entertainment” but it’s increasingly manifesting in real life since SM really took off. SM got women in a chokehold.

The list of things held against someone (in particular black men) when it comes to relationships and dating just grows and grows and the number of sensible people with a grasp on reality declines.

Going forward, people are gonna be more and more indoctrinated by online fantasies, fake anecdotes made to go viral, podcasts and the illusion of endless options WHILE buying power for 99% of people will continue to decrease, cost of living keeps going up and the “American Dream” of buying a house will largely be unattainable. Add AI’s impact on jobs and careers into the equation too…

shyt gonna get real ugly the next 5-10 yrs.

Last edited:

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
Yup.

I use to think shyt like this was just “entertainment” but it’s increasingly manifesting in real life since SM really took off. SM got women in a chokehold.

The list of things held against someone (in particular black men) when it comes to relationships and dating just grows and grows and the number of sensible people with a grasp on reality declines.

Going forward, people are gonna be more and more indoctrinated by online fantasies, fake anecdotes made to go viral, podcasts and the illusion of endless options WHILE buying power for 99% of people will continue to decrease, cost of living keeps going up and the “American Dream” of buying a house will largely be unattainable. Add AI’s impact on jobs and careers into the equation too…

shyt gonna get real ugly the next 5-10 yrs.
Social Media been had women on a chokehold since the 2000s if we want to go way back. With the ongoing issues with indoctrination and buying power, we sadly lost the battle last decade and the average people just started noticing that last 2022. :francis:

Plus, the "American Dream" been dead for quite some time.