Are We Dating The Same Black Guy: Chicago

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps
Things like this should be illegal.

Some women are just better at picking men than others. It’s no one’s fault, per se, it just is what it is. Some men are better at picking women also.

Believe it or not, people can make it to a ripe old age and show no bitterness towards the opposite sex.

Last edited:

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps
2 relationships is experience and it shows he ain't been sleeping around. Ain't that what them women groups want?.....

or are you saying he need to have been with 10+ different women?:patrice::mjgrin:
My husband had far more relationship experience than me and it absolutely played a role in our marriage lasting as long as it has.

Women should have less experience as experience with men leads to bitterness and frankly, a high probability of pregnancy or disease.

A smart man learns from relationships, the good and bad. He actually learns more from the bad.

Again, this is just my opinion. Some men become jaded but when they find a woman they really like or even love they tend to put the baggage aside.

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
Lol at they thought they were dating.......whi said we were dating......I mean I see you from time to time, but I ain't made no promises or nothing.....sheesh

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Yeah they've turned nasty. You have women who are in relationships in these groups instigating. They must be bored. Then you have single bitter chick's, or women asking for red flags before they even meet a guy.

Then you have guys who are in these groups undercover who report back to any guys getting slandered, which is pretty useful.

My choices of women I've dated must be tip top as I've never been featured on one of these groups.

Yup. A lot of em are lying too.

Dudes try to use the law to shut the group down, but it hasn’t been effective

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Lol I seen the one for ATL and DC. You ain't smashing and dashing women in peace without getting blasted :mjlol: .

Withyhat said scumbags need to get exposed tho some dudes are legit users, scammers, whores.

Sound like yo bytch got long stroked off the Yohimbe by a nikka that wasnt you.

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
I bet majority of the women in them groups got a roster/leading guys on for attention anyway but they tight when they lose that leverage by giving up the p*ssy.

Imagine if men had a group you can secretly go to and find out how a chick movin out here.