Superstar
Daps

SMH

THIS WHY I NEVER TOOK PICTURES
WITH bytchES.

POSTING nikkaS ON THE INTERNET.

:devil:
:evil:

I done had broads try to sneak pictures on the sly and everything years ago, and we weren’t even official. I don’t get it. :smh:

This city is not that big when it come to the single mid and upper crust of the black community so probably every sociable breh is in there being talked about because odds are he’s run into the single women that the community has.

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
To see if he’s in a relationship with someone else
I saw a girl saying she posted a dude in there after he got her number, they didn’t even go on a date or fukk yet
Imagine having your name and profile drug thru all this for some chick who’s got a mountain of credit card debt, a car note she paying on, bad spending habits, love handles, and mid-tier box?

All that potential risk and exposure, and for what?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I done had broads try to sneak pictures on the sly and everything years ago, and we weren’t even official. I don’t get it. :smh:

This city is not that big when it come to the single mid and upper crust of the black community so probably every sociable breh is in there being talked about because odds are he’s run into the single women that the community has.
Ive come to find every chick takes sneak pictures ofyou especially if you're the kind of dude who don't take 50-11 pictures all day.

Even before this stuff women talk I dated women who said they heard about me and said some pretty accurate yet superficial thngs about me. The randoms that you date really power this not chicks you had relationships with.

Daps
To see if he’s in a relationship with someone else
I saw a girl saying she posted a dude in there after he got her number, they didn’t even go on a date or fukk yet

That undermines the premise. If it was “am I dating your boyfriend?” Dumb, but understandable. But if you’re just in the dating/ no commitment face, is it really relevant? Aside from possible STIs. I mean are these women who are also dating multiple people disclosing to their suitors that they’re seeing multiple men? If not, it just seems like sour grapes that some men also have options.

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
Imagine having your name and profile drug thru all this for some chick who’s got a mountain of credit card debt, a car note she paying on, bad spending habits, love handles, and mid-tier box?

Partially why I bushed dating apps.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
It's funny how she's both the loser and the winner in this situation.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
If you’ve dated a lot of women casually, in this climate of victimhood, best believe you will be painted as a manipulator of gaslighter at some point

Women view their ego getting bruised as you doing them wrong. I had one chick who had me chasing her for a whole year, I was head over heels for this chick :snoop: Eventually I wised up and that interest turned into resentment. Ffwd I finally get up with her and immediately chop it down and she got sprung and oh NOW she want a relationship. I was like bih that offer expired :mjlol:We ended up cool but she swears I did her dirty

Another chick asked me for money. We were only talking not even smashed yet. Immediately deaded her…ffwd we talk about it and from her pov ‘you did me wrong I couldn’t count on you when I needed you’ :gucci:

Women are nutty and if you give them this type of outlet to even further shield themselves from accountability, it’s the wild west

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island

Yea it’s kind of crazy.
You could be completely innocent of anything but still get posted into one of these groups and have a bitter ex or someone you brushed in there talking crazy about you