Are We Dating The Same Black Guy: Chicago

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
If they’re not exclusively dating, what’s the point in something like this?

Arrogance, ego, and Selfishness. They wanna have their cake and eat it too. I bet majority of the women in those groups have 4-5 guys right now trying to take them out and treat them right but they’re stringing them along for attention but they mad that one guy they want not committing.

Men are forced to shut up and take their L in silence meanwhile women out here screaming at the mountain top cause they took an L

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
From what i heard about these groups, the intentions used to be good (to weed out abusive men or cheaters), but it's been ruined by vindictive ass women, right?
yes now it's more about creepy vibes and the ick factor of dudes that they barely know.

One dude tried to sue the group and most of the women talking about him never dated him they just matched with a few text exchanges.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
"Detroit men Chicago men"

Es9KJssUwAMcVNN.jpg

bird babble
Think Men of another city is wildly different based on location brehettes.

capt_saveahoe

All Star
Daps
Is there an equivalent group where men are talking trash about women they go out with? something tells me a group like that will get shutdown quickly.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Do they have to provide proof, or can any chaotic woman just pretend like she's also dating a man posted there to stir up bullshyt?
It’s chaos bro

All it takes is matching with a women on an app and you can get you’re life ran through

Last edited: