Black woman have ~1.2m kids with White, Hispanic and/or Asian men than the childen Black men have?

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
OP

March 11, 2022 - June 30, 2022

a059cb72b8357d5277cfd52d256d3cdf.gif

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
IR relationships may be more widespread than we are to believe in the US. People can be hiding the evidence.
They always did. Look at the average ADOS they don't really look like Africans. There's tons of mixing going on and you can't blame it all on some slave massa rape 200 years ago.

Richard Wright talked about how if a white man wanted to fukk a Black woman he just could. Wright said in Black Boy how he was walking with his girl and some white man grabbed his girl's ass and whan he made a face his girl told him to calm down and essentially It's not worth getting lynched over.

Then there was all those Black maids in white houses, You think Strom Thrumond's racist ass was the only one to have a daughter that no one knew about?

Frankly I don't see how there couldn't be a ton of IR, You go to Latin America and unless you're in the Black areas in the cut most couples are mixed which is why Latins are a mixed race.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
@The Meteor Man

In a vacuum, your deductions would be reasonable, it's not the conclusions I would come to, and that's from a personal approach, but it would be inarguable, for the most.

Problem is we don't live in a vacuum, so when you consider external variables, such as the proclivity of BM fathering multiple children by different women, and things that might hamper self-reporting for black people more often than other groups, it makes it hard to reasonably jump to the conclusion in the title of your post.
Black Men don't have a "proclivity to have multiple children from different women" again with there being an alledged 2 million less Black Men than Black women 53% of Black Men are childless. Even if dudes was smashing several women like that the Child support laws killed that. Most dudes with something to lose ain't going out like that. Again I don't have the stats handy but I'll bet all Black Men that make over six figures (not countring entertainers and athletes) don't have children if they aren't married or dvorced.

The funny thing is causal butta babble talking points are accepted as fact but no one can beleive that women who constantly down talk their own Men and big up other Men wouldn't fukk said other Men because of "Loyalty""
I guess since pqwg threads are so popular here that means that Cloin Incels are slaying white hoes.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Lmao banned
I'm gonna assume it's for something else because this thread is way more sensible than most others on here. We just had a goofy post a thread where a sister was killed by some sucker and coli brehs went wild trying to justify the unjustifiable yett that was allowed to rock for days, Yet someone questions the movements of Black women and he's instabanned???.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
I'm gonna assume it's for something else because this thread is way more sensible than most others on here. We just had a goofy post a thread where a sister was killed by some sucker and coli brehs went wild trying to justify the unjustifiable yett that was allowed to rock for days, Yet someone questions the movements of Black women and he's instabanned???.

Assume all you want. You can read the thread and see why he was banned

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Black women like sharing men, we already knew this.
No there ain't a lot of actual poly situations going on and Black women as whole never co signed it no matter how few Black Men were around.

What's happening is Black women like all women tend to work in Pink collar fields hang out with their girls and maybe go to the club every once in a while.

As the years go on they see less and less Men on a daily basis, Most don't have friends with Black Men and at some point the biological imparitive takes over they develop "baby fever" and they have an öpps baby" by the closest availible dude stupid and reckless enough to seed them up.

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
Black Men don't have a "proclivity to have multiple children from different women" again with there being an alledged 2 million less Black Men than Black women 53% of Black Men are childless. Even if dudes was smashing several women like that the Child support laws killed that. Most dudes with something to lose ain't going out like that. Again I don't have the stats handy but I'll bet all Black Men that make over six figures (not countring entertainers and athletes) don't have children if they aren't married or dvorced.

The funny thing is causal butta babble talking points are accepted as fact but no one can beleive that women who constantly down talk their own Men and big up other Men wouldn't fukk said other Men because of "Loyalty""
I guess since pqwg threads are so popular here that means that Cloin Incels are slaying white hoes.
Sorry, "proclivity" was the wrong word, what I mean is that is that there is a disproportionate amount of black men who have fathered children, more than a majority of black men have not fathered children.

Men with incomplete fertility data are less likely to be White, and more likely to be Black, than are men who report completely. They are also less likely to live alone, and more likely to have children by more than one woman than are those who report their fertility completely.

It even talks about incomplete fertility data being more prevalent for black men. So with all of these variables, still, I don't see it as reasonable to jump the conclusion OP had, which is the title of the thread.

Also, I wouldn't be surprised if OP was banned for demanding an apology on top everything else in this thread.