Black woman have ~1.2m kids with White, Hispanic and/or Asian men than the childen Black men have?

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, more like OP took that missing link and made an unfounded conclusion with it, that was the issue. Like I said, an almost reasonable assumption in a vacuum, excluding all external variables, but we don't live in a vacuum, and there have always been issues with the government properly surveying black people and a host of other variables to consider before ever reaching the conclusion OP did.

This could be plausible, but who fathered the extra kids? Whats' your list of missing variables?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
You are saying it can be quantified, right? I would say of course to that but it would require a significant amount of resources to do so, no one would ever commit to that. But to your story, yeah, that is in line with the link I posted above, it said black men are more likely to have incomplete fertility data. So yeah, we can't go off of the surveys and take them for being completely accurate but at the same time, we can't also take that gap and attribute it to the argument OP presented in the title, as we don't have evidence for that either. Just a gap between BW and BM that can be explained by a multitude of variables.
You do know that Stats isn't an actual count right? You take a set of numbers and you infer based off the raw numbers you do have that it's likely that the numbers that you have reflect what the uncounted majority think. 5/30 media just made a prediction off a series of polls that the GOP has a 88% chance of taking the house and a 53% chance of taking the Senate. They didn't ask everyone who they voted for they asked a sample and made a correalation.

So we can infer that since the majority of US births are counted and the mother is indentified racially and the father is usually listed then we have enough data to make a prediction even if we don't have the exact numbers.

Are you saying that the majority of children of Black Mothers that the fathers are unknown? Some how child support is very good at finding out who is the father of the child.

Superstar
Daps
Out of wedlock? Mixed incudes every ethnicity, not just white.
:dahell:if their father is black, then they are half black.

i'm saying
if bm have 10k mixed kids & roughly 5k out of those are wedlock
and bw have 5k mixed kids

for bw to have even close to more OOW kids, then 100% of that 5k bw have would need to be OOW. that is an unrealistic thing to be arguing is my point.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, more like OP took that missing link and made an unfounded conclusion with it, that was the issue. Like I said, an almost reasonable assumption in a vacuum, excluding all external variables, but we don't live in a vacuum, and there have always been issues with the government properly surveying black people and a host of other variables to consider before ever reaching the conclusion OP did.
This. On a board where Brehs say all the Time that Trump was the best President for Black People. UnVaxx threads ran wild and all kinds of conspricry breh threads are allowed

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
This could be plausible, but who fathered the extra kids? Whats' your list of missing variables?
We don't know. That's always been my position.

You do know that Stats isn't an actual count right? You take a set of numbers and you infer based off the raw numbers you do have that it's likely that the numbers that you have reflect what the uncounted majority think. 5/30 media just made a prediction off a series of polls that the GOP has a 88% chance of taking the house and a 53% chance of taking the Senate. They didn't ask everyone who they voted for they asked a sample and made a correalation.

So we can infer that since the majority of US births are counted and the mother is indentified racially and the father is usually listed then we have enough data to make a prediction even if we don't have the exact numbers.

Are you saying that the majority of children of Black Mothers that the fathers are unknown? Some how child support is very good at finding out who is the father of the child.
Yes, I know how stats works, I completed enough introductory courses for other students. :mjlol: I was trying to work with the scenario you provided. Bro, being completely honest right now, I can barely understand the point you are trying to make.

Can you provide me with a basic syllogism, so a premise and a conclusion.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Bro, he was not talking about children birthed WITHIN marriage, the numbers he mentions are based solely on the births OUTSIDE of marriage.

Again to reiterate the point, the BW have more kids outside of marriage than black men have seeded.

I'm just clarifying the the deduction, I'm not looking for a fight.
All this HOH GMB SYSBM Passport gang anti simp talk and you got nikkaz literally crying over the possibility that maybe just maybe Black women are expressing their true feelings in those divestor spaces.

I have no evidence but I deduced that Black women would swirl if they could but they ain't so they ain't.

I based it off of what Black women say on twitter, You know that site that people constantly use to start threads on here.

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
This. On a board where Brehs say all the Time that Trump was the best President for Black People. UnVaxx threads ran wild and all kinds of conspricry breh threads are allowed
Okay, I don't agree Trump was the best president for black people, at all, and I have never been an anti-vaxxer at all, so those are not opinions that I would personally allow to flourish if they are unfounded, but I don't run the forum.

Daps

i think the bottom line is.... play stupid games, win stupid prizes :pachaha:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Okay, I don't agree Trump was the best president for black people, at all, and I have never been an anti-vaxxer at all, so those are not opinions that I would personally allow to flourish if they are unfounded, but I don't run the forum.
I don't run the forum either but I'm pointing out the hyprocrisy.

If this place becomes a butta babble central I hope they ban me too.