Black woman have ~1.2m kids with White, Hispanic and/or Asian men than the childen Black men have?

Daps
ok guys... so i found a study SPECIFICALLY on the fertility of interracial couples. and bm/wm def have more kids than bw/wm. the other racial mixtures of bw and other minorities did not make up to the amount of kids by bm/wm
limitations include: this is based on married and cohabitating couples.

someone else gonna have to take it to the next level and find the missing link, which i guess would be the single parents. cuz i'm bout to go have dinner with my dad lol

lank: https://www.researchgate.net/public...ty_Do_Interracial_Couples_Have_Fewer_Children

receipts:

tldr: i don't really give a shyt either way :yeshrug:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Its not that deep :dead:

If women are having more sex.... that means theyre doing more of everything.

having more babies.... having more gay relations.... having more interracial relations.

Its just logical.
Think of the implications of this. ADOS is the only group of people where the women have more kids than the Men. And this s despite the fact that alledgly 2 million Black Men are "missing" add in the brehs deployed overseas and the ones locked down (More Black Men are in Jail than there are women locked up globally) and Most Black Men aren't locked up and despite all that Black women still have way more kids than Black Men.

That's not even counting the kids concieved but not born because the mother deaded it for one reason or another and miscarriages (gabby Union had 9)

I mean that would mean that the guys that they are having kids with statistically speaking must have on average some wild number like 14.2 or something.

I'm a flabbyhead and I remember this being the narrative:

The song actually says You ran away free. How could that be the case that these women are being duped by dudes running out on them again this song was recorded way before the Plan B pill came out.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Once again you're telling me this because? If you thought quoting me would lead to a gender war conversation about people making terrible life choices you're wrong. I don't engage in that BM vs BW circle jerk bs. It divides us and gets us nowhere. Be blessed though ✌🏾
Alright I get it.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Sorry, "proclivity" was the wrong word, what I mean is that is that there is a disproportionate amount of black men who have fathered children, more than a majority of black men have not fathered children.

It even talks about incomplete fertility data being more prevalent for black men. So with all of these variables, still, I don't see it as reasonable to jump the conclusion OP had, which is the title of the thread.

Also, I wouldn't be surprised if OP was banned for demanding an apology on top everything else in this thread.
The stat that 53% (i'm one of them) are single and childless can ge quantified either a Man fathered a child or he didn't.

When I was in college a chick I was dating claimed to be pregnant ( she didn't even want to go to college in the first place) she dropped out and went home. I tranferred I came back to look her up she was gone. She could've had my child but she never contacted me and we had the same friends.

I have used condoms infrequently and only one chick I know definitely was pregnant and she deaded it. I guess in my case the fertitly data could be incomplete but it would be because a chick decided to let me shoot up the club and decided to not even tell me, other than that I don't see how whether a Man fathered a child or not is in question.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ok guys... so i found a study SPECIFICALLY on the fertility of interracial couples. and bm/wm def have more kids than bw/wm. the other racial mixtures of bw and other minorities did not make up to the amount of kids by bm/wm
limitations include: this is based on married and cohabitating couples.

someone else gonna have to take it to the next level and find the missing link, which i guess would be the single parents. cuz i'm bout to go have dinner with my dad lol

lank: https://www.researchgate.net/public...ty_Do_Interracial_Couples_Have_Fewer_Children

receipts:

tldr: i don't really give a shyt either way :yeshrug:

That was the point of the thread. BW have more OUT OF WEDLOCK(UNCOUPLED) INTERRACIAL children than BM men have.

Within the other races, the men have more OOW(uncoupled) interracial children, and that is where they deduced the kids came from BW

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
The stat that 53% (i'm one of them) are single and childless can ge quantified either a Man fathered a child or he didn't.

When I was in college a chick I was dating claimed to be pregnant ( she didn't even want to go to college in the first place) she dropped out and went home. I tranferred I came back to look her up she was gone. She could've had my child but she never contacted me and we had the same friends.

I have used condoms infrequently and only one chick I know definitely was pregnant and she deaded it. I guess in my case the fertitly data could be incomplete but it would be because a chick decided to let me shoot up the club and decided to not even tell me, other than that I don't see how whether a Man fathered a child or not is in question.
You are saying it can be quantified, right? I would say of course to that but it would require a significant amount of resources to do so, no one would ever commit to that. But to your story, yeah, that is in line with the link I posted above, it said black men are more likely to have incomplete fertility data. So yeah, we can't go off of the surveys and take them for being completely accurate but at the same time, we can't also take that gap and attribute it to the argument OP presented in the title, as we don't have evidence for that either. Just a gap between BW and BM that can be explained by a multitude of variables.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
So you read all his posts and saw nothing wrong?
I didn't read all of them but unless someone was offended by a dude looking at stats and suggesting that maybe wenching was more popular than Black women say it is I really don't see the problem.

I mean if the idea that someone says that Black women generally like white men (I've said this many times here) is offensive then the term Bedwench is crazy. The sheas shut that word down years ago as hate speech (which in a historical context it is) and even the dude who came up with the word almost never says it anymore.

Again just using butta babble talking points why wouldn't Black women swirl? I mean there's another divisive gender war thread on here saying that the Black Femicide murder rate has increased 4 times 33 Black women died in DC ( hundreds of Black Men died but that don't matter).

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Not at all.

I figured I done more to give back to our community that most have on this site. Please don't test me before I pull out receipts and ask for an apology. I put boots to the ground irl and actually have the accomplishments that is respected again irl.

A Spook Who Sat By the Door type of breh. Please don't try me like that. It is insulting to say the least. Let's just have the conversation.
3% of black women in America are married to white men. 3% you pink bytch. I'd beat yo dumbass to death boy. fukk out of here.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
I didn't read all of them but unless someone was offended by a dude looking at stats and suggesting that maybe wenching was more popular than Black women say it is I really don't see the problem.

I mean if the idea that someone says that Black women generally like white men (I've said this many times here) is offensive then the term Bedwench is crazy. The sheas shut that word down years ago as hate speech (which in a historical context it is) and even the dude who came up with the word almost never says it anymore.

Again just using butta babble talking points why wouldn't Black women swirl? I mean there's another divisive gender war thread on here saying that the Black Femicide murder rate has increased 4 times 33 Black women died in DC ( hundreds of Black Men died but that don't matter).

You can ask the mods why he was banned

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
no the point of the thread was that yall lack receipts for statements like this. hence why thread starter got banned :mjlol: :ufdup:
Yeah, more like OP took that missing link and made an unfounded conclusion with it, that was the issue. Like I said, an almost reasonable assumption in a vacuum, excluding all external variables, but we don't live in a vacuum, and there have always been issues with the government properly surveying black people and a host of other variables to consider before ever reaching the conclusion OP did.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
3% of black women in America are married to white men. 3% you pink bytch. I'd beat yo dumbass to death boy. fukk out of here.

Bro, he was not talking about children birthed WITHIN marriage, the numbers he mentions are based solely on the births OUTSIDE of marriage.

Again to reiterate the point, the BW have more kids outside of marriage than black men have seeded.

I'm just clarifying the the deduction, I'm not looking for a fight.

Superstar
Daps
BW have more OUT OF WEDLOCK(UNCOUPLED) INTERRACIAL children than BM men have.
bm have like 2x the amount of mixed kids born both in & out of wedlock (about half), so for your statement to be true 100% of mixed kids from bw would need to be born OOW.