Black Woman Blames White Universities For NOT Hooking Them Up With White MEN

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
Didn't read the article. Just commenting on some of the responses I read.

BW are dong the exact same thing every other woman is doing; working and getting an education. Yet we're the only community of women demonized for it.

Yet the same community that told us that these things are keeping us for marrying somehow has no issue having children with us or laying up with us.

I am so tired of "bw are at fault for low marriage rates." BS

These men aren't marrying the women in their community because they don't want to or can't afford to be married. That's the bottom line. If it wasn't the case they would be marrying in high numbers in other communities.

BW need to stop being delusional and believing the BS that we are harming our community by participating as productive members of society.
But you didn’t make your money being a productive member of society . Didn’t you sell p*ssy to old cacs ? Aren’t you an unmarried sex worker ? Who was used by old white men on boats ? That’s what we supposed to marry ? :dead: :mjlol:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
You got wenches writing articles about dating white men you’ve found a way to defend it , spin it and make it black mens fault and somehow I’m the one with self hate :dead:

nikka please :mjlol: :pacspit:

@BaggerofTea @TEH

The author (who is a black woman) wrote an article about dating, marriage, rings, romanticizing based on TikTok video of WHITE WOMEN GETTING RINGS (in what world did this tell you she’s looking for black men, when she dismissed the idea). Then she discussed about PWIs not making the university as inviting for black women to date white men (blaming universities). THEN based on her Instagram and who she’s dating and interactions are with, it’s all white men.

She had another article posted here which highlighted interracial dating during the highest levels of police brutality.

1+1= 2

Cmon now, Did we read the same article?

Last edited:

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
@BaggerofTea @TEH

The author (who is a black woman) wrote an article about dating, marriage, rings, romanticizing based on TikTok video of WHITE WOMEN GETTING RINGS (in what world did this tell you she’s looking for black men, when she dismissed the idea) & based on her Instagram and who she’s dating and interactions are with, it’s all white men.

She had another article posted here which highlighted interracial dating during the highest levels of police brutality.

1+1= 2

@BaggerofTea @TEH

These two nikkas are genuinely mentally ill. They’ve definitely hit levels of brainwash :yeshrug:

The thread could be about killing babies they’ll always defend women for a ounce of p*ssy that he’ll never get

These two fools would find a way to make it black mens fault :dead:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
But you didn’t make your money being a productive member of society . Didn’t you sell p*ssy to old cacs ? Aren’t you an unmarried sex worker ? Who was used by old white men on boats ? That’s what we supposed to marry ? :dead: :mjlol:

Yup. Because black man you’re suppose to be a mule, a brute, walking ATM with sexual currency. We need you as a rebound for when we’re done and we HAVE to be with you.

She’s the same person who said “mentorship doesn’t help the black community” yet she’s continuing to fail these young girls.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
This was actually a well written article and didn't shyt on Black men even though there seems to ba a frustration she cannot get white men.

I will say this the strong independent Black woman trope is still being taught to Black women and it was worked against them. Black women are taught to value careers and jobs over finding a mate even now.

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
@BaggerofTea @TEH

The author (who is a black woman) wrote an article about dating, marriage, rings, romanticizing based on TikTok video of WHITE WOMEN GETTING RINGS (in what world did this tell you she’s looking for black men, when she dismissed the idea) & based on her Instagram and who she’s dating and interactions are with, it’s all white men.

1+1= 2

This was actually a well written article and didn't shyt on Black men.

I will say this the strong independent Black woman trope is still being taught to Black women and it was worked against them. Black women are taught to value careers and jobs over finding a mate even now.
nikkas will have the answer for the test and still goes to go against their better judgement to simp :dead: .

These women wouldn’t give a fukk if you were on fire . She don’t care about black men she wrote enough for you dumbasses to fall for it . She will fake concern troll oh I’m a poor black woman who can’t find a black man cause they all fukking losers they FORCE me to date cacs. but I care about them and your stupid ass fell for it when she only wants cacs .

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
@BaggerofTea @TEH

These two nikkas are genuinely mentally ill. They’ve definitely hit levels of brainwash :yeshrug:

The thread could be about killing babies they’ll always defend women for a ounce of p*ssy that he’ll never get

These two fools would find a way to make it black mens fault :dead:

you have a cuckold mentality.

this is just bw online talking about the same

I dont even need to reference just my annecdotale IN PERSON relationships with black women to know you are talking some anti black white man worshipping garbage.

your father failed you

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
you have a cuckold mentality.

this is just bw online talking about the same

I dont even need to reference just my annecdotale IN PERSON relationships with black women to know you are talking some anti black white man worshipping garbage.

your father failed you
How old are you? This will answer all questions I have right now :sas2:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
:francis: Damn I thought this thread would just be jokes.

The lack of strong fathering and good male rolemodels is destroying the pscyhe of black man out here.

Its no doubt affecting cacs out there which is why some spend time trolling a black site

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
@BaggerofTea @TEH

The author (who is a black woman) wrote an article about dating, marriage, rings, romanticizing based on TikTok video of WHITE WOMEN GETTING RINGS (in what world did this tell you she’s looking for black men, when she dismissed the idea). Then she discussed about PWIs not making the university as inviting for black women to date white men (blaming universities). THEN based on her Instagram and who she’s dating and interactions are with, it’s all white men.

1+1= 2

She's a piece of shyt for that.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Didn't read the article. Just commenting on some of the responses I read.

BW are dong the exact same thing every other woman is doing; working and getting an education. Yet we're the only community of women demonized for it.

Yet the same community that told us that these things are keeping us for marrying somehow has no issue having children with us or laying up with us.

I am so tired of "bw are at fault for low marriage rates." BS

These men aren't marrying the women in their community because they don't want to or can't afford to be married. That's the bottom line. If it wasn't the case they would be marrying in high numbers in other communities.

BW need to stop being delusional and believing the BS that we are harming our community by participating as productive members of society.
I feel you, sis.

So…
You know I’ve shared my thoughts about issues in our community on BOTH SIDES quite liberally on this site so no one can say I’m a man hater or full on “pick me”, but the thing that Black girls are missing is the instruction from elder Black women.

The actual game regardless of race: lock down a productive man of whatever race before you’re no longer consider “young” (25/30/35 depending on culture).
Humanity values us when we are young, pretty and can get pregnant. That’s our peak value to society, because that’s our peak value to men who are strangers who may desire us. And this is a man’s world.

See how when some brehs get their money up, they say “Well my money gives me access to all the beautiful women who want me because of my money and success” ?

Well, being young and cute is us having our money up. That’s why fitness culture is a billion/trillion dollar industry. That’s why beauty is a trillion dollar industry. Everyone’s focused on chasing youth and beauty because that’s how society values women.

The only men who have ever seriously cared about my education were men who NEEDED a woman to help them. There are some dudes who want to be a power couple a la the Obamas, but keeping it 💯- that’s so few people of any race.

When you have a young pretty daughter, no one is tripping off her education. You get an education because that’s the thing to do during your youth to occupy your time. It fills up an otherwise empty head (for both sexes) lol. You have an education so you aren’t a complete idiot raising your babies and can guide them through school, but that’s not what draws men to us.

Truth is, if the guys in your age bracket/school aren’t biting, you have to fix your look: drop weight, fix your style, maybe date a little older. <— That’s the advice older women used to give.
“There are no ugly women, just lazy women” (meaning you haven’t put the work in to improve your look). Because ultimately that’s what society values about us.
When you’re young and pretty, that’s when you strike. And if the guys who bite are successful, upwardly mobile, but aren’t your race- you just go for it.

WE don’t get the benefit of time that men get. Our families are supposed to have that talk with us.
I promise that talk isn’t happening in a lot of Black families. It didn’t happen in mine and I have a bunch of married older folks in my family. :francis:

Part of the reason I post on here when it comes to this topic is because I don’t think brehs understand that the “Black Family” isn’t actually guiding girls the way other races guide girls.

Like ol girl stated in the article “When Black girls go to school, it’s to secure our families”. WE have the world placed on our shoulders by the ppl who are supposed to be pushing us out of their house into our husband’s house.

There’s absolutely nothing wrong with going to school. But the truth is equal focus is supposed to be placed on finding a man. THAT is the truth.
Other girls go to school to find a man. The “Mrs Degree” is how you attach yourself to a man who is going to make you a housewife. You find him before you’re out of school so you don’t actually have to work LOL

THAT is what OUR families don’t tell us.

There is a lot of trauma in our community and this is part of it.
Children aren’t supposed to be worried about their parents’ finances. Especially a girl-child.

NOW- being pragmatic, yes you get your education because if your hubby dies, leaves you for someone else, etc that degree will keep you afloat and allow you to re-establish yourself. If you’re really smart you still maintain a career or find a way to work part time so you still have work experience to add to your CV if you need to find work down the line.

The difference between men and women is that a bum off the street can get his life together by 40 and find some woman who will accept his background. A young beautiful woman can have nothing and attach herself to damn near any man who thinks she’s pretty and her job is done (until it possibly ends 🤷🏾‍♀️).

Young broke men don’t have leverage and older women don’t have leverage. That’s the real, and that’s why families are supposed to tell their children.

Black girls don’t get the memo.

Now- we also need young Black men who are on track with all the other racial groups who are ready to propose at younger ages as well!!!

Add in racist hiring practices, drugs/crack in the 80s, public assistance, men wrapped up in the drug/crime game, men in jail, young men chasing sports and entertainment instead of practical employment goals, young men not being focused on family building and endlessly playing the dating game (having a “rotation” of women), young men not coming from families that can help them become established at an earlier age, horrible influences of Hiphop culture, horrible influences of pimp culture (because men LOOOOOVE all that iceberg slim, pimp imagery shyt) etc.

Like, the guys in my fam were all educated Black men who bought homes @ 30. Their parents gave them those down payments as gifts! You can’t be set like that by 28/30 on your own unless you really grind and hit the ground running after doing STEM or getting into a good trade after high school.

But as a young woman- your concern is the best man for the job. Hopefully he’s Black, but if they don’t find you attractive go with who does find you attractive.

The Black nerdy girls who got the memo just got with white or Asian nerds.