Black Woman Blames White Universities For NOT Hooking Them Up With White MEN

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"A viral TikTok of white, female college graduates showcasing their engagement rings while waiting to receive their degrees"

Single white women are the wealthiest demographic of single people in America

Their wealth levels skyrocket once they get married.

The wealth levels of elderly white women in America are insane.
/thread

Vodun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Prime creator
Basically why they don't get married in a nutshell. I've literally talked to chics of other races and alot of them state their goal is to find a husband and the degree is secondary. They latch on to the ones that have a trajectory to make alot after they graduate. Our women unfortunately do the opposite most of the time.
I was told that the bw of all women goes against nature

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
I’m a simp because I say that all black women don’t want white men? Flawed and unreasonable logic. Plus —— You clearly support Chads and Brads taking them by your own posts. There’s no arguing with liar.
They not mine I don’t have ownership over these random women :dead: :mjlol:

Craziest part is let black women hear you say that they need you to protect them from chad and brad :dead: .

Be 100% honest would they be flattered or tell you they don’t need you you to protect them from brad ? You know the fukking answer dikkhead :russ:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
They not mine I don’t have ownership over these random women :dead: :mjlol:

Craziest part is let black women hear you say that they need you to protect them from chad and brad :dead: .

Be 100% honest would they be flattered or tell you they don’t need you you to protect them from brad ? You know the fukking answer dikkhead :russ:

You preach alot of self hatred. First you are in this thread, then you are bashing black business.

You need to stop posting online for a while and get your self esteem in order

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
You preach alot of self hatred. First you are in this thread, then you are bashing black business.

Okay answer the question :sas2:

What would bw say if they heard you say they needed you to protect them from dating white men by choice

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps

You got wenches writing articles about dating white men you’ve found a way to defend it , spin it and make it black mens fault and somehow I’m the one with self hate :dead:

nikka please :mjlol: :pacspit:

Last edited:
Daps
They do. It’s gotten to the point where black men liking fat women has become a worldwide stereotype.

Unfortunately other races, black women, an even other black men try to bash the black men (“stop dikkwatching/policing/whatever it’s called) that do have standards.

I actually remember the time I started noticing the bedwenchery in black models. I pointed this out and got called out for fetishizing light skin women. I pointed out how more than half of the women I listed were dark skin, way darker than me, and I got called out for fetishizing “black women with white features” or “white women dipped in chocolate”
At the bolded part - All true. Black models are the most extreme bedwenches. They tend to date the most bottom shelf of 'Bottom Shelf Brads'.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
You got wenches writing articles about dating white men you’ve found a way to defend it , spin it and make it black mens fault and somehow I’m the one with self hate :dead:

nikka please :mjlol: :pacspit:

Yea you need to chill for a minute.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All these nikkas 45+ telling brehs in our 20s that we are wrong. But it’s a lot deeper than ignorance. If they admit it’s a problem they would have to admit that they were the ones who let it get out control. When it was just jokes , when it was just a movie , just tv , when it was just the internet , when it was bots , when it was white men undercover :scusthov::hhh:

Conversations that we are having now they should have been having 30+ years ago
As a 40 year old dude I agree. We damn sure failed because what cats deal with now is disrespectful af to the generations that came before them which is also why I understand why brothers are looking abroad. It’s just simply a lot of bad investments when dealing with modern women if you are actually looking for a relationship.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Gives you a whole other perspective on what was really happening during slavery time.

I'll give them initially being forced into it, but after a while they become complacent and complicit.
Django-Unchained-33a-Nichole-Galicia.jpg

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
“Securing a spouse isn't the ultimate agenda for us. That doesn't mean we aren't interested in it, but it isn't the reason we are choosing to further our education at said institution."

:francis:
I think what we’re missing here is how the socioeconomic background of the women being discussed affects their thinking and goals.

When you come from a lower income background, to keep it 💯, your parents probably aren’t telling you to go find a man who can take care of you and start life. They’re telling you to hit the books and focus on your career because the faster you become financially independent, the faster they know you are “good” and they don’t have to worry about helping you.

You peep that line: "For Black women attending college, we're really striving to level the playing field or become economically stable. Our goal is to secure a career, and in turn, secure our families,"

There are some Black families who send their daughters to school to make money and help out the family, the way sons are generally expected to do that if the family needs help.

This shyt ties into the trope of Black families being hard on their girls when it comes to education— a lot of families look to those daughters to “make it”.

Black folks are not having an honest discussion about how Black girls are treated when coming up.

When compared to these White girls, marriage culture is a real thing. Parents expect them to try their best to find a man who is upwardly mobile and will be able to provide for her. Get married and get out the house. You get the degree to say you have it. Shyt I work with older white women who were like that. They graduated, got married, left the workforce. They only came back when their husbands fell ill or passed away and they didn’t have enough money to remain “retired”.

That is not what happens in Black culture at large.

Now, upper middle class Black folks operate the same way- they send their daughters to school and tell them to find an enterprising young man and get him to lock it down.

I remember that episode of A Different World- the clip is always floating around social media— Whitley was marrying the politician and her mother said she was proud. She was like “Why are you proud? I didn’t do anything“. Her mother said “You’re marrying a man who can support you”! LOL THOOOOOOSE are the college girls who get find their husbands in/soon after college. The girls with mothers like that. THAT is what these Black girls don’t realize. All of this stuff is cultural.

If you’re literally trying to get your career started because THAT is the path of security for you/your family, you’re coming from a shaky foundation and can’t focus on YOUR OWN future happiness. A lot of these girls are concerned about making sure their families/parents will be ok. That’s part of the issue that some of these White girls aren’t burdened with.

And the white guys they date come from families that give them some support and prop them up to be ready to propose at 24, 25. Down payment for the new house, job opportunities waiting when they graduate, big check from the grandparents, uncle, etc upon graduation, no or less student loans than the average Black student, etc.
(I mean, I know in my family the real gifts ($) weren’t given until you graduated undergrad— which was part of the motivation to get outta school lol)

But these girls are comparing themselves to White (marriage) Culture. It’s not the university’s job to set that up. That’s white ppl doing what white ppl do: unite familes.

If you wanted something similar your family should’ve been more focused on talking to you about marriage and finding the right guy who would take you to the next level, instead of them expecting YOU to take them to the next level. You see more of this at HBCUs.

It’s tough to say but it’s a difficult cycle to break: the women who have husbands supporting them are the exact women who teach their daughters to go find a man of their own to do the same for them. When your own mother didn’t experience it and can’t show you how to maneuver, you get lost.

These chicks literally go to college to meet men. That’s the silent part no one is willing to say out loud. The degree is just acquired to show that you are “educated”.

For white and Asian girls college is about finding a man. Black girls didn’t get the memo because Black girls actually need the $ that degree leads to.

I legit know Asian doctors who, when we’d sit around and talk they’d say “yea I mean did it to show I could. You don’t want to look lazy or uneducated. But yea once I’m married I’m done”. LOL But those girls families had money. Having a daughter who was a doctor was something to show off, but they didn’t really care about that more than marriage.

Black families aren’t promoting marriage and most young Black folks don’t have the financial security other groups have in their early/mid 20s to make that leap.

Said it a thousand times on here: y’all do not understand the bad messaging that Black girls get, mainly those from struggling backgrounds.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
See black women who write articles like that , just want to hide behind the fact they had to go after a white man and uses these talking points to go for the white man she wanted all along

Don’t be fool
Yea think shyt is embarrassing as hell because she went to school with them but doesn’t understand them 😩

White society isn’t rolling out the carpet for Black folks to mix with them just because we go to school with them. That isn’t the uni’s job. I’m so confused by this. Marriage culture has nothing to do with the school, per se. It’s just that school has so many options so those white girls are pushed to find a man lol

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I'm not even touching the thread title topic :snoop:

But this little tidbit screamed out at me from the article.

White women don't think like this.
I juuuuuust highlighted this in my comment!

Here me out: white girls don’t have to think like that.

That is part of the problem.

Who is putting that pressure on young Black girls?