Black Woman Blames White Universities For NOT Hooking Them Up With White MEN

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The JBO section is white women central, this forum has an unhealthy obsession with white women, which is why the anger in these threads ring hallow.

Exploring their options while chastising the women for exploring theirs, a tale as old as time.
To be fair, these women are getting clowned for bytching about not getting chose while exploring her options. A comparable scenario would be like a breh being a proud PAWGER writing an article bytching about white girls treating him like a simp on campus and how white males aren't treated the same. That guy would get clowned into oblivion.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Complain about being labelled as angry but then have a giant banner of an angry black woman, brehettes:heh:
the bigger thing to laugh at in this article, is she wrote this solely off a Tik Tok vid of some white bytches(very likely not even really enganged)

A viral TikTok of white, female college graduates showcasing their engagement rings while waiting to receive their degrees sparked a conversation online about the pressure on young women at southern colleges and universities to get engaged before graduation.

and wrote this retarded ass article off a single video.

yeah your not "angry" alright,

these type of black women have deep, weird obsession with white women. they talk about white gaze and white obsession with black americasn when they are no different from white women

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
this reminds me of when I had a friend in college
the whole 3 years of college he had a girlfriend and when it came to year 4 they broke up by the middle of the semester
we all knew why because she was expecting him to be engaged to her by year end :dead:
not really saying anything it just reminded me of that

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
“Securing a spouse isn't the ultimate agenda for us. That doesn't mean we aren't interested in it, but it isn't the reason we are choosing to further our education at said institution."

:francis:
Basically why they don't get married in a nutshell. I've literally talked to chics of other races and alot of them state their goal is to find a husband and the degree is secondary. They latch on to the ones that have a trajectory to make alot after they graduate. Our women unfortunately do the opposite most of the time.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Basically why they don't get married in a nutshell. I've literally talked to chics of other races and alot of them state their goal is to find a husband and the degree is secondary. They latch on to the ones that have a trajectory to make alot after they graduate. Our women unfortunately do the opposite most of the time.

Black folks left the farms, what they knew how to do, and lost their minds. We should have our own supply chain inside of the U S. with our own stores. Something that could sustain itself. Depending on the European system is a big mistake....And with not having your own comes the disrespect of the women. We know the government had a big deal to do with that. Time to look at our options now.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
I be joking with the pawg shyt I just see things the way it is and not afraid to say the truth but when I imagined my wife in my head she ain’t no cac :russ:
I’m thinking about leaving breh :banderas:

Not even for women but I’ll definitely be indulging :wow:

I’m tired of the rat race of America that black men will never win . I’m prepping my exodus. I’m going to take American dollars and get the fukk out of here :umad:
Digital nomad working online and remote shyt

Brazil is looking like the go . Black Brazilian women :wow: I’m not a delusional passport breh that thinks it’s going to be a perfect fantasy but I think that’s the move for me right now .

Y’all might think it’s lame but y’all date black women here who hate y’all :umad::dead: I’m going to be chilling on the beach. I’m not just chatting shyt I’m never going to do either . Definitely by 2024:banderas::yeshrug:

I’m still young I can go for a couple years and if I don’t like it I’ll come back and give brehs my honest experience :obama: from someone who’s actually done it not just hating old heads telling y’all that you lame for wanting to travel:dead:

I’m tired of America in general American women just happen to be included.

Yup. The way the world is going. I’m moving the same way. Brazil, South Africa, outta here.

Find your market, don’t let anybody shame you black man.

Last edited:

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
I'm not even touching the thread title topic :snoop:

But this little tidbit screamed out at me from the article.

White women don't think like this.
It's wild because they focus on the white couple and how they became wealthy. The just gloss over that they built it together. The man had a goal and vision and they made it happen together. But some of our women don't view it that way. I'm sure there were brehs there in her classes that was going after the same degrees as the white person but she didn't pay him any attention. Her husband was probably there and she just missed him.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Breh I’ve actually given up :dead:

I only speak because I know there is young brehs who peep the bullshyt so I’m not going to stay quiet and let them think they crazy for peeping what I’ve peeped for years at this point :yeshrug: ima be like I agree simple as that

I actually resent the fact that these simps think I care about their opinions and going back and forth with them . I’m not trying to change your old simp mind . You was in discos 30 years ago with a fro dancing and everything was groovy and you keep trying to tell young brehs it’s the same it’s fukking not

Thank you. Just like the older women lied to these millennial / Gen z black females, you got black men lying to black males.

Enough is enough.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
These women actually sound like incels, needing state-mandated boyfriends. :ohhh:

To be fair though, and you're a good breh, but the whole narrative against PAWG threads is an odd one. :jbhmm:

Consider: Often times when something objectionable is posted, we are told, "it is just the internet". PAWG threads are literally just that yet the same people who will tell you some other things are "just the internet" will take great offense to PAWG threads which are literally, "just the internet". People don't have PAWG threads in real life. You don't see them. Even more, it is a small corner of the internet. They aren't having these threads on most other places they would normally frequent. I honestly don't get it. For some, not you mind you, it's like a PAWG thread killed their dog or ate their sandwich that one time without saying anything or something. 🤔

They also said Africans and AA disrespect is “only the internet”

Everyone vanished from that thread when the bytch told the guy “I don’t eat slave food”

:laff:

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
Yeah, I can already see how disrespectful GenZ is towards black men. It won't get better here.
bytches was mad cause black men said everyone is friendly but black women on Twitter :dead: . Their response was we don’t owe you shyt:dead::russ:

I’m not even mad anymore . I just want to see how simps will still spin this into black mens fault