Black Woman Blames White Universities For NOT Hooking Them Up With White MEN

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
bytches was mad cause black men said everyone is friendly but black women on Twitter :dead: . Their response was we don’t owe you shyt:dead::russ:

I’m not even mad anymore . I just want to see how simps will still spin this into black mens fault

I'll just say this, stay off social media black men whenever you do go to another country. Don't let these people track you down and blow up your spot.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
according to the data - the majority of "black wealth" is in the bank accounts of black men.

Idk why they try to make it seem like theyre blowing BM out the water.

saying shyt like "we cant find an equal"

bytch.... we above you.

hahahahaha

yeah I didnt think it made sense, black men still out earn black women because of hte jobs black men pick, STEM, Trades, etc. To keep pushing that myth that black men are not progressing is tired. Alot of the trades and truck drivers make 150k, 200k.

people dont think things through when they talk/type, especially on here also.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
There's no such thing a loyalty, people do what they can. That goes for men and women.

A lot of the behavior can be explained by neither Black men or women wanting to be seen as the bottom of the bottom.

Black men and women rank lowest on dating apps, if they had access to more white men they would take it.

black americans are not bottom of the bottom as far as this aspect goes. our social clout makes it so that we are not the bottom. You dont have people envying you and wanting to be you if you are at the bottom.

bottom of bottom isAsian men, mexicans(lowkey they are), who are not acknowledged or have cultural relevance socially people desire. and are so invisible and ignored, they openly bytch about representation and have angst(mainly mexicans) against Black americans for having the "attention" they seek.

you dont have things like everyone dressing like you, blackfacing(white women), and trying to copy our swag,

And a list of other things i can name
- from people envying us(mexicans, asians)
- to White guys feeling insecure because their girl(this includes them dating black girls) having been with a black guy and they feeling inadequate compared to us.

And be "bottom"

bottom ecocnomically? yeah given our history here. But socially like topics such as this? No

Black men and women rank lowest on dating apps, if they had access to more white men they would take it.
your giving to much credit to whites, and a fool if you seriously taking that old survey on those whitewashed apps.(tinders)amongst them whitewashed musty and bad looking nikkas/bytches to represent our reality.

that same survey had it to where guys like mexicans and one i glimpsed at had indians outdid Black men.

you serisouly cannot sit here as a nikka yourself(i assume) and think Mexican/Indian men have more clout amongst women then you do:mjlol:

These women actually sound like incels, needing state-mandated boyfriends. :ohhh:
all women as of late have been sounding like incels given how the dating world is shaping out

Last edited:

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
according to the data - the majority of "black wealth" is in the bank accounts of black men.

Idk why they try to make it seem like theyre blowing BM out the water.

saying shyt like "we cant find an equal"

bytch.... we above you.

hahahahaha
They have the biggest ego on earth. Crazy part is they will find these weird obscure stats to give validation to their delusion :dead:

“Black women hold more 20 dollar note bills in 2019 then put it in the bank and got 7 percent back in interest making them the bread winner in a household of 3 and two children under the age of 8 BLACK MEN NEED TO STEP UP” :russ:

Daps
I’m 100% sure there are plenty of black men at her college that she’s either turned down, ignored, or put in the friendzone.

That whole “black men only want cardi b instathots” crap is just feminist babble. If a woman isn’t obese or deformed or grotesquely ugly then she’s definitely going to have men after her.

Hell, I think the girl that wrote the article is kind of pretty, but I can tell what time she’s on. :mjpls:

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
I’m 100% sure there are plenty of black men at her college that she’s either turned down, ignored, or put in the friendzone.

That whole “black men only want cardi b instathots” crap is just feminist babble. If a woman isn’t obese or deformed or grotesquely ugly then she’s definitely going to have men after her.

Hell, I think the girl that wrote the article is kind of pretty, but I can tell what time she’s on.
:mjpls:
I’m not trying to shyt on brehs but actually think brehs need to raise their standards :francis: :yeshrug:

This bytch is lying and I’m not buying whatever she’s trying to sell and convince me

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
yeah I didnt think it made sense, black men still out earn black women because of hte jobs black men pick, STEM, Trades, etc. To keep pushing that myth that black men are not progressing is tired. Alot of the trades and truck drivers make 150k, 200k.

people dont think things through when they talk/type, especially on here also.

People have this OVERsimplified view of the economy into thinking that blue collar = broke and white collar =ballin'

People look down on skilled blue collar work because it is 'dirty' and "lacks flexibility"

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
People have this OVERsimplified view of the economy into thinking that blue collar = broke and white collar =ballin'

People look down on skilled blue collar work because it is 'dirty' and "lacks flexibility"
Breh times have changed and these women haven’t caught up . The blue collar brehs are going to have all the money in 5-10 years. :wow:

They starting businesses and chasing money , learning how to make money online and etc

Alot of them won’t even be doing blue collar work forever. It’s just momentarily, and they will move on to bigger and better things.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I'ts like people are just dumbed down or something. Thsoe guys have fun on those contractor jobs, and they dont work the same place everyday. They travel for work alot more than people think and can make 5K-10k in a week. The electricians, carpenters, plumbers, etc..

Being your own boss and going to a new location from day to day or week to week is not a bad gig.

Daps
I’m not trying to shyt on brehs but actually think brehs need to raise their standards :francis: :yeshrug:

This bytch is lying and I’m not buying whatever she’s trying to sell and convince me
They do. It’s gotten to the point where black men liking fat women has become a worldwide stereotype.

Unfortunately other races, black women, an even other black men try to bash the black men (“stop dikkwatching/policing/whatever it’s called) that do have standards.

I actually remember the time I started noticing the bedwenchery in black models. I pointed this out and got called out for fetishizing light skin women. I pointed out how more than half of the women I listed were dark skin, way darker than me, and I got called out for fetishizing “black women with white features” or “white women dipped in chocolate”

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Breh times have changed and these women haven’t caught up . The blue collar brehs are going to have all the money in 5-10 years. :wow:

They starting businesses and chasing money , learning how to make money online and etc

Alot of them won’t even be doing blue collar work forever

I see a lot of these white collar secretary jobs and office workers, and even the one with specified skills be having wages barely higher than a fast food manager these days :wtf: . Especially if it outside of government, some the wages be on some low wage meager BS.

Meanwhile, skilled blue collar jobs be starting at 80-90k.