Black Woman Blames White Universities For NOT Hooking Them Up With White MEN

Daps
The movie of the white girls....has the music of Texas A & M playing.

Comparing white girls at TAMU to Black women nationwide is like asking how come brehs from the projects are more likely to get arrested than white boys in Silicon Valley.

A & M is a conservative school and attracts a...."certain kind" of white woman. You know right away who those girls are. I went to school with a few in Dallas:

There's the A & M girl that will wear cowboy boots at her wedding and her boyfriend is a brolic country boy named Colton.

There's the SMU/TCU girl that wears much more expensive cowboy boots and marries the future investment banker named Chad.

Then you have the UT/UNT/UTD/UTA white chicks that wanna fukk around in college and probably date their husband for a long time before getting married around age 30. Most white broads are in this category....as are a lot of sistas. The ones intent on getting married, get married.

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
How you dealing with this breh? You seem like one of the few that can actually see it for what it is.

You still date bw ?

I be joking with the pawg shyt I just see things the way it is and not afraid to say the truth but when I imagined my wife in my head she ain’t no cac :russ:
I’m thinking about leaving breh :banderas:

Not even for women but I’ll definitely be indulging :wow:

I’m tired of the rat race of America that black men will never win . I’m prepping my exodus. I’m going to take American dollars and get the fukk out of here :umad:
Digital nomad working online and remote shyt

Brazil is looking like the go . Black Brazilian women :wow: I’m not a delusional passport breh that thinks it’s going to be a perfect fantasy but I think that’s the move for me right now .

Y’all might think it’s lame but y’all date black women here who hate y’all :umad::dead: I’m going to be chilling on the beach. I’m not just chatting shyt I’m never going to do either . Definitely by 2024:banderas::yeshrug:

I’m still young I can go for a couple years and if I don’t like it I’ll come back and give brehs my honest experience :obama: from someone who’s actually done it not just hating old heads telling y’all that you lame for wanting to travel:dead:

I’m tired of America in general American women just happen to be included.

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah these coli simps will never learn :dead:
these dumb coli nikka's are so slow to catch on to the game of these fake woke bytches

nikka's love being shock troop's & foot soldier's talking down to other black men on the words of a bytch that will most likely end up being a bedwench once she finds a decent white man that wants to be in a relationship with her

it's the same shyt over and over again with these fake woke Shea butter twitter, you tube, Facebook bytches nikkas be hyping up on here nikka's be ( "you right sista girl" ing ) the most simplest bullshyt pro-black female rhetoric on only to find out that the bytch is only on the pro black wave on social media is because they couldn't get the white man they wanted

same song and dance and coli nikka's still can't catch on to this simple routine :francis:

PL368Z

All Star
Daps
As we speak there's literally another PAWG thread right above this one so let's keep the hypocrisy down a bit.

FCGZrSO.png

Some of you dudes worship white women as much as some of these wenches worship white men :hubie:
The JBO section is white women central, this forum has an unhealthy obsession with white women, which is why the anger in these threads ring hallow.

Exploring their options while chastising the women for exploring theirs, a tale as old as time.

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
these dumb coli nikka's are so slow to catch on to the game of these fake woke bytches

nikka's love being shock troop's & foot soldier's talking down to other black men on the words of a bytch that will most likely end up being a bedwench once she finds a decent white man that wants to be in a relationship with her

it's the same shyt over and over again with these fake woke Shea butter twitter, you tube, Facebook bytches nikkas be hyping up on here nikka's be ( "you right sista girl" ing ) the most simplest bullshyt pro-black female rhetoric on only to find out that the bytch is only on the pro black wave on social media is because they couldn't get the white man they wanted

same song and dance and coli nikka's still can't catch on to this simple routine :francis:
Breh I’ve actually given up :dead:

I only speak because I know there is young brehs who peep the bullshyt so I’m not going to stay quiet and let them think they crazy for peeping what I’ve peeped for years at this point :yeshrug: ima be like I agree simple as that

I actually resent the fact that these simps think I care about their opinions and going back and forth with them . I’m not trying to change your old simp mind . You was in discos 30 years ago with a fro dancing and everything was groovy and you keep trying to tell young brehs it’s the same it’s fukking not

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black men need to realize, it’s not about you, it’s about them.

Black men could be the richest in the world and bw would still not be happy.

They are not happy because they are not the standard of beauty to all races.

Non bm worship pawgs, bm do it the least.

Wenches are mad they don’t fit the beauty standard and take it out on bm.
Exactly

black women don't even want the average black men clamming them

there attitude towards the average black men is basically "fukk you nikka black women don't owe your black ass anything"

black man with wealth, fame, clout, H.N.I.C. status, put on a pedestal by white people then it's where your black queen, where your beautiful black family black man you owe black women the world

nikka that are actually dumb and simple minded enough to be tricked into letting black woman weaponize pro blackness against them and other blackmen:pachaha:

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/lanisha-cole-more-of-our-men-artists-in-the-industry-should-be-uplifting-us-
woc.718582/

in this thread you got a washed up model/video girl Lanisha Cole from pharrell's Frontin video demanding (her men "black men") put on black model's

was she demanding white men put black women on while being married to a white man:russ:

tumblr_inline_nr13f4d7Fa1qbkhhg_540.jpg

Keke Palmer speaks the hard truth about living as a black woman
in this thread you got keke palmer demanding black men step up for black women

in that very thread i predicted the future

surprise surprise

non-african KeKe Palmer with her boyfriend living that #blackgirlmagic

again nikkas love being tricked into being attack dogs for women that will 'divest' from the black community the first chance they get militant simp nikkas are so slow

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
I be joking with the pawg shyt I just see things the way it is and not afraid to say the truth but when I imagined my wife in my head she ain’t no cac :russ:
I’m thinking about leaving breh :banderas:

Not even for women but I’ll definitely be indulging :wow:

I’m tired of the rat race of America that black men will never win . I’m prepping my exodus. I’m going to take American dollars and get the fukk out of here :umad:
Digital nomad working online and remote shyt

Brazil is looking like the go . Black Brazilian women :wow: I’m not a delusional passport breh that thinks it’s going to be a perfect fantasy but I think that’s the move for me right now .

Y’all might think it’s lame but y’all date black women here who hate y’all :umad::dead: I’m going to be chilling on the beach. I’m not just chatting shyt I’m never going to do either . Definitely by 2024:banderas::yeshrug:

I’m still young I can go for a couple years and if I don’t like it I’ll come back and give brehs my honest experience :obama: from someone who’s actually done it not just hating old heads telling y’all that you lame for wanting to travel:dead:

I’m tired of America in general American women just happen to be included.

Feminism and LGBTQ has made it's way down there too ......If you're going to do it go out into the countryside/small towns and find some nice ladies out that way. Cities in the West are cespools.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
The article is dumb not only for the reasons that can obviously be pointed out

But when it Comes to this whole marriage talk it's gets tiring of dumb b****** and dumb n******
Harping on marriage when black Americans never had a better marriage rates like Cac Americans

Our dynamics in relationships is different. Why people can't seem to get that two groups who arrived here differently and diff upbringing (immigrating vs Enslaved) have different approaches toward marraiges is baffling

And the fact this article was spawned off a single tik tok vid(which likely was fukkin cap and those YT wm were joking) makes these article even more pathethic

Last edited:

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
Feminism and LGBTQ has made it's way down there too ......If you're going to do it go out into the countryside/small towns and find some nice ladies out that way. Cities in the West are cespools.
Yeah I’m aware :francis: a lot of dudes are delusional thinking those problems aren’t there .

But I’m mostly interested in the lifestyle and cost of living. I’ve actually did research on the culture not just the women and was like :jbhmm: I can rock with that:dead:

I don’t expect nowhere to be perfect especially as a black man :yeshrug:.

I’ve even made some decent connections with people who lives there online and been speaking to them :blessed: not perfect but definitely better than America At least for me and the things I’m interested in and value .

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
All this article is saying is that black women want more black men in school to give them suitable partners.

You negroes really upset that.

My god
That would be true but there are less men in colleges nationwide period. It’s not exclusive to black men. Did we forget about the article, “Golden Penis Sydrome”? Anglo women are going through it too.

This is just yelling at the clouds.

Last edited: