Black Woman Blames White Universities For NOT Hooking Them Up With White MEN

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
These women actually sound like incels, needing state-mandated boyfriends. :ohhh:

To be fair though, and you're a good breh, but the whole narrative against PAWG threads is an odd one. :jbhmm:

Consider: Often times when something objectionable is posted, we are told, "it is just the internet". PAWG threads are literally just that yet the same people who will tell you some other things are "just the internet" will take great offense to PAWG threads which are literally, "just the internet". People don't have PAWG threads in real life. You don't see them. Even more, it is a small corner of the internet. They aren't having these threads on most other places they would normally frequent. I honestly don't get it. For some, not you mind you, it's like a PAWG thread killed their dog or ate their sandwich that one time without saying anything or something. 🤔
Brehs finally peeping the bullshyt :blessed: :salute::youngsabo:

Proud of y’all in the thread

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
Article really isn't that bad. Talks about how there's more educated black women than black men due to a variety of factors, and how most people want to date someone as educated as them. Just based on logic alone, some black women are going to pair up with white people.

Then it delves into the further issues revolving around that dynamic, from systemic issues to societal pressures. :manny: Even if the article writer looks like the black version of that chick from Get Out, she was speaking sense.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Article really isn't that bad. Talks about how there's more educated black women than black men due to a variety of factors, and how most people want to date someone as educated as them. Just based on logic alone, some black women are going to pair up with white people.

Then it delves into the further issues revolving around that dynamic, from systemic issues to societal pressures. :manny: Even if the article writer looks like the black version of that chick from Get Out, she was speaking sense.

The problem is women can't see passed the certificate, the clout. There's men out here that have read more books and are more educated overall than they are, but won't give them the time of day because they didn't do it the traditional way.

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps

crazy that after decades black men can’t peep game being ran on them :dead: .

That bytch gives zero fukks about black men she just put enough to fool you

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps

Actually. For that to apply, colleges would be 1:1 male:female. Colleges overall are predominately women now.

For instance, my university is ~60% female.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps

@bold: you seriously bought into that societal pressures nonsense?

Black women are not pressured or held to a standard like BM to not date out and "have to bring a black partner" home

and as someone who went to college the idea of all these bytches "needing" and "wanting" to find black men is exaggerated as I saw alot/half of them interracial dating as much as they claim nikkas who do.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps

Black women are not pressured or held to a standard like BM to not date out and "have to bring a black partner" home

and as someone who went to college the idea of all these bytches "needing" and "wanting" to find black men is exaggerated as I saw alot/half of them interracial dating as much as they claim nikkas who do.
They’re definitely more open on them college hills. She went to UT-Austin. :mjpls:

She’s got her debut book dropping in April. It’s called "In Our Shoes," an essay collection that dissects and analyzes stereotypes that millennial Black women are expected to live up to.

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
The problem is women can't see passed the certificate, the clout. There's men out here that have read more books and are more educated overall than they are, but won't give them the time of day because they didn't do it the traditional way.

Sure maybe, probably depends mostly on how their finances are. I can't imagine a chick caring if he earned a degree if he's clearly making money
crazy that after decades black men can’t peep game being ran on them :dead: .

That bytch gives zero fukks about black men she just put enough to fool you
I'm sure this chick is committed to her wenching, but she didn't lie about anything she actually brought up in the article. As a college educated black man she highlighted we have better options that college educated black women and that they have a hard time acclimating to white colleges, and I mean :manny:

I meant the societal pressures for the white men she would be dating

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i think that picture is just a stock photo she got from Getty.

this is the writer, Brianna H.olt:
635fe4750b271e00186ba7c5

These sell out writers will create any self hating article for a pay check. How do these sell outs look at themselves in the mirror.