Black Woman Blames White Universities For NOT Hooking Them Up With White MEN

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
Breh times have changed and these women haven’t caught up . The blue collar brehs are going to have all the money in 5-10 years. :wow:

They starting businesses and chasing money , learning how to make money online and etc

Alot of them won’t even be doing blue collar work forever. It’s just momentarily, and they will move on to bigger and better things.
Better hope they don’t get passports :wow:

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
Gives you a whole other perspective on what was really happening during slavery time.

I'll give them initially being forced into it, but after a while they become complacent and complicit.
I'm sorry are you actually implying that enslaved Black women were complicit with their own rapes?? Have you lost your damn mind??

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
They think that 80% of black men are invisible. That's not an exaggeration.
Yeah I feel for brehs that’s in school . They sit on tik tok and cry about D1 athletes dating white girls EVERYDAY and frame it as “black boys don’t like black girls” if you old heads think young brehs don’t peep and are buying your lies idk what to tell you cause they can’t be lied too and pacified with your militant talk :yeshrug:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
I'm sorry are you actually implying that enslaved Black women were complicit with their own rapes?? Have you lost your damn mind??

Will you comprehend instead of jumping to conclusions.... The emotional tactics won't work here.

After a certain period of time as we see now, black women lust after their oppressor.

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
black americans are not bottom of the bottom as far as this aspect goes. our social clout makes it so that we are not the bottom. You dont have people envying you and wanting to be you if you are at the bottom.

bottom of bottom isAsian men, mexicans(lowkey they are), who are not acknowledged or have cultural relevance socially people desire. and are so invisible and ignored, they openly bytch about representation and have angst(mainly mexicans) against Black americans for having the "attention" they seek.

you dont have things like everyone dressing like you, blackfacing(white women), and trying to copy our swag,

And a list of other things i can name
- from people envying us(mexicans, asians)
- to White guys feeling insecure because their girl(this includes them dating black girls) having been with a black guy and they feeling inadequate compared to us.

And be "bottom"

bottom ecocnomically? yeah given our history here. But socially like topics such as this? No

your giving to much credit to whites, and a fool if you seriously taking that old survey on those whitewashed apps.(tinders)amongst them whitewashed musty and bad looking nikkas/bytches to represent our reality.

that same survey had it to where guys like mexicans and one i glimpsed at had indians outdid Black men.

you serisouly cannot sit here as a nikka yourself(i assume) and think Mexican/Indian men have more clout amongst women then you do:mjlol:

all women as of late have been sounding like incels given how the dating world is shaping out
Socially, culturally, musically and sexually black folks are not on the bottom. But we lack financial/political clout

Last edited:

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
Will you comprehend instead of jumping to conclusions.... The emotional tactics won't work here.
You didn’t type in in the best way bro :yeshrug:but I know what point you was making though

But look at these simps :dead: so instead of comprehending what you were saying they rather attack you

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
As far as this article is concerned, it's really an exercise in intellectualizing rejection. Some of these women just want WM, have them on a pedestal and are mad It's not reciprocated. It's revolting, not only the history of white ppl as a whole, but because you're basically begging for scrapes. Embarrassing af.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
First off I do want to give her credit for discussing the black male side of this coin without engaging in outright bullshyt. She actually acknowledges barriers that negatively impact black men, including violence, negative health outcomes, etc. You rarely see any acknowledgement that black men are marginalized so I think she deserves credit for not taking the traditional intersectionality approach here and casting black men as privleged oppressors who black women are trying to escape from.

That being said the offense I take to the article is the idea that universities should essentially help black women get laid. Anyone who has been to college knows that the hottest girls tend to be the ones partying and going to football games. And many of them are white. That's just reality fellas. Why wouldn't you expect white men - who also predominantly attend said parties and tailgates - to pursue women in their own race? If this was reversed and college was full of black men, they'd be pursuing black women.

But those aren't the only places to find success dating. I got plenty of numbers at the library in college. Especially late at night. Mind you I was not at the library to find chicks. But when you're studying in the same place for weeks/months/years you start running into the same people, conversations start, and it's easy to find someone you like hanging out with. Another great place? Any type of artistic affair. A play. A concert. A speech. I feel like there are a lot of places for you to find someone on campus, and simplifying this down to frat parties and tailgates just tells me she's mad that she couldn't compete with the white girls who tend to dominate those spaces - and the white boys who love them.

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
Black men see through these transparent and thinly veiled articles in 2023

This lady dgaf about Black mens college attendance rates, she wants Connor to put a ring on it instead of smashing and dashing :dead:

This.

She's a bedwench and wants the generic white men she let smash in College to marry her instead of using her as a bedroom toy before choosing their own race of women to marry, which is what most men on earth do because they're about endogamy.

Which is why Black people pushing for integration thought they knew what they were doing but had no clue that it meant the complete destruction of Black America because of bedbuckery and bedwenching like this.

Last edited:

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
« on dating apps, black women with a college degree are more likely to be passed on by non-black men than with a white women with less education »

Bedwench delusion. You really expected cacs to choose you instead of their own women? bytch is mad because the vast majority of white men don’t see black women as future wives/mothers of their kids.