Black Twitter Goes In On Buzzfeed Video - "27 Questions Black People Have For Black People"

AintNoCrampInYaMouthTho

Her: I'm On My Monthly :Wakaokay: Your Mouth Not
Daps
What is the meaning behind this image?
A story of a slave woman who would steal food to feed the children and men. Its one brotha she falls for, and they hit it off. Then one day the slave owner tries to rape her but the brotha intervenes. So as they're going to hang him, she offers up herself instead to save his life. Which she did. Its a good ass story breh. There more to it but i'll let you see it.:ehh:

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
but not once did i ever get clowned for "sounding white". i've always done well in school and never felt like when i returned home i had to hide my text books or the goons would get me.

I really believe self-hating c00ns just make this shyt up and love keeping perpetual myths alive. Like it's been said before, these type of c00ns were and are never around black people. These special snowflake self-persecuted c00ns are the worst.

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
Turned that shyt off after the girl in the green called herself pretty and the girl in the white with natural hair asked about dating white men.

fukk you if you think this is cool.

Sambo ass nikkas.
The guy in your avi dating a white bytch tho. :francis::patrice:

Sithlord Piff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
Man get the fukk outta here with this bullshyt

fukk Buzzfeed, fukk vice, fukk noisey, fukk complex, fukk bieber, fukk Miley, fukk Fox News,

The things some c00ns will do for a check. Smh.
I met Shane Smith (Vice ceo) at my job..he is the meanest, most racist prick you ever want to meet.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
I met Shane Smith (Vice ceo) at my job..he is the meanest, most racist prick you ever want to meet.

Wouldn't surprise me one bit. I work in media for a very well known company and have been in the business for a while, so I know how these companies get down. Damn near ALL of them have zero brown faces at the highest (or even mid) levels of their editorial structure.

So rather than endlessly be on some "fukk them" shyt, we need to come to grips that we will never get treated favorably while constantly begging for shyt they control. It's simple. You can't be in someone's house and just think you can go in their fridge, even if the person invites you in. We need our own. Period. No partnerships or joint ventures. Ours and that's it.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Yo. Honest to fukk this video needs to be deleted of the fukking net because its racist and pits blacks against each other. Also im pretty damn sure that a fukking gay homo cac wrote this shyt.:pacspit:

Nah. He black.

SHO-NUFF

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOMETHIN REAL FO YO ASS IN THESE HANDS!!!!
what i find funny, is it's always these c00ns fall into patterns I don't think are coincidental:
- Overemphasize stuff like natural hair
- They always have hyper-african FIRST names
- Either really darksinned OR the other extreme of mixed
- They always went to high schools with more whites, BUT usually finished college in an HBCU
:mindblown:

- Self loathing, negative in attitude, depressing to be around, and generally unhappy folks

None of the real ass nikkas I've ever known had non-muslim African names, UNLESS they were within 3 generations of coming directly from a country in Africa.

Also, I got a theory on why when you look back in history, the most militant and outspoken "blacks" are light skinned, or mixed:
Melinated folks just haven't had the tease of "almost being accepted" into the white supremacist society; we know exactly what we have always stood

I legitimately feel that this infuriates lighter skinned folks in a way that drives them to be so outwardly un-accepting of the white mans bullshyt

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
what i find funny, is it's always these c00ns fall into patterns I don't think are coincidental:
- Overemphasize stuff like natural hair
- They always have hyper-african FIRST names
- Either really darksinned OR the other extreme of mixed
- They always went to high schools with more whites, BUT usually finished college in an HBCU
:mindblown:

- Self loathing, negative in attitude, depressing to be around, and generally unhappy folks

None of the real ass nikkas I've ever known had non-muslim African names, UNLESS they were within 3 generations of coming directly from a country in Africa.

Also, I got a theory on why when you look back in history, the most militant and outspoken "blacks" are light skinned, or mixed:
Melinated folks just haven't had the tease of "almost being accepted" into the white supremacist society; we know exactly what we have always stood

I legitimately feel that this infuriates lighter skinned folks in a way that drives them to be so outwardly un-accepting of the white mans bullshyt
:trash:Wtf are you talking about?