Black Twitter Goes In On Buzzfeed Video - "27 Questions Black People Have For Black People"

El Cocodrilo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This shyt is pretty embarrassing, buzzfeed :beli:...worst part is that the people that ask these type of questions are often oblivious to the fact that they're being so got damn ignorant.:huhldup:

Only point I give them is people getting defensive when celebrities get criticized... twitter users so sensitive about the shyttiest human beings that don't even know you exist.:dame:
Just cause someone has a spotlight on them, doesn't mean they deserve to be admired :ufdup:

Darth Nubian

I bought my first Ki from my baby momma brother
Daps
Reppin
The Black Star
Look at the "New Blacks" ya'll. You would know the answer to these questions if you actually interacted with unabashedly Black people. C'mon, comparing learning a dance to formulating a business plan? Why don't we let whites call us ******? Why are we not embrassing the :wrist: agenda? This video should be renamed "27 questions that whites know they gonna get the shyt slapped out of them after asking!"

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cf5GiPkXIAA2PED.jpg

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
Name @ them or
:camby:
:childplease: You don't remember any of the threads where some men weresaying women shouldn't have careers or education ? Too much money or makes them too "uppity" or "feminist". It's an excuse to deflect insecurity.

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Can you delete/lock this thread? It's very harmful to promote race-based material produced by white-owned media. They don't know us. They don't speak for us. It most certainly isn't their place to speak about our culture and our issues.

Like I said in the other thread, I'm hoping this turns into a bash Buzzfeed thread like it's been on Twitter since last night. But I wouldn't be mad if a mod put it in the bushes.