Black Twitter Goes In On Buzzfeed Video - "27 Questions Black People Have For Black People"

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most of those were valid questions that can't seem to be answered.
a53ZUL6B.jpeg

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
What makes her a bed wench? Everything she said was fact.

Black men do say "you are pretty for a dark skin girl." It isn't okay for a black woman to date a white man or she is called a "bed wench."

Why are you upset at the clear truth?
Only white men say shyt like that

Daps
Everything I've said is in response to your original statement about monolithic and authentic

I dont think black people need to be monolithic in their support for political parties at all :skip:

I'm giving examples in which black people are attacked by outside groups and instead of rebuffing these attacks, they act like this is some new insightful approach to thinking that we all need to consider and debate. :jbhmm:

Its clear we've missed each other's message. To me, this video, broadcasted to the world, is an attack on black people, not a dialogue starter.

Apparently we have. But that's off you twisting and putting words in my mouth that I never said :yeshrug:

I agree with you about this video, and I said earlier that we should find out who produced this video. The breh @1984 completely dissected that in another thread and confirmed what I suspected.

I don't support this vid by any means, I merely stated that I can see the monolith statement in my own experiences. And you're going HAM about that for whatever reason.

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
Obvious ploy by white-controlled Buzzfeed to use black people to ask white questions. Shame on the black people who participated in it and THEY SHOULD BE PUBLIC SHAMED via all forms of social media. Black people who knowingly engage in c00nery should be shamed by the black population as they are only helping to propagate stereotypes that are used by non-blacks to discriminate against black people in tangible ways.

Like someone else said, these questions are so outside of the black spectrum in some cases that if weren't already obvious that white people created this bullsh#t, once they were uttered out loud, it should be plainly clear.

Some, if not all, of the participants were obvious black feminists, NBWs and "wherez da white womenz at" c00ns. Like they were trying to impress upon their white liberal friends that they're not like "the rest of them."

Silly n#ggas :camby:

Peace

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Language breh. Hispanic culture is similar, you just don't know what they're saying
Asian Americans, English speaking hispanics, english speaking any other culture does not do what black americans do. Your point is invalid.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Funny thing about this video is that if it were presented as a comedy routine on Comic View back in the day, there would be no problems.

Every comedian had that "Why do black people..." shtick back then. shyt Chris Rock made a career out of it.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
I'm glad black folks are starting to catch on to this shyt....I've been warning y'all about these black centric think pieces, media etc written and produced by black people for white owned websites with predominantly white viewerships/readerships...these are not for us.
This is not a new phenomenon. What do you think jet and essence was all about? It was an opportunity for enlightened negroes to dissociate themselves from the lower class inner city kinfolk.

Some blacks feel incomplete without white people.