Black Twitter Goes In On Buzzfeed Video - "27 Questions Black People Have For Black People"

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
what i find funny, is it's always these c00ns fall into patterns I don't think are coincidental:
- Overemphasize stuff like natural hair
- They always have hyper-african FIRST names
- Either really darksinned OR the other extreme of mixed
- They always went to high schools with more whites, BUT usually finished college in an HBCU
:mindblown:

- Self loathing, negative in attitude, depressing to be around, and generally unhappy folks

None of the real ass nikkas I've ever known had non-muslim African names, UNLESS they were within 3 generations of coming directly from a country in Africa.

Also, I got a theory on why when you look back in history, the most militant and outspoken "blacks" are light skinned, or mixed:
Melinated folks just haven't had the tease of "almost being accepted" into the white supremacist society; we know exactly what we have always stood

I legitimately feel that this infuriates lighter skinned folks in a way that drives them to be so outwardly un-accepting of the white mans bullshyt
Dawg, I have an African first and last name and I'm the furthest thing from a c00n what the fukk are you talking about?

Reactor1804

You either build or destroy.
Daps
Reppin
1804/NY 2 BR
Sheesh that was hard to get thru. c00nery level thru the roof!
Honestly, I don't even know where to start with this one, smh

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
This implies that black life or the only valid black perspective is that of someone who's lower income or "In the hood".

Which in my opinion is just as ignorant and divisive.
I don't trust people that didn't grow up with any real challenges:yeshrug:

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
what i find funny, is it's always these c00ns fall into patterns I don't think are coincidental:
- Overemphasize stuff like natural hair
- They always have hyper-african FIRST names
- Either really darksinned OR the other extreme of mixed
- They always went to high schools with more whites, BUT usually finished college in an HBCU
:mindblown:

- Self loathing, negative in attitude, depressing to be around, and generally unhappy folks

None of the real ass nikkas I've ever known had non-muslim African names, UNLESS they were within 3 generations of coming directly from a country in Africa.

Also, I got a theory on why when you look back in history, the most militant and outspoken "blacks" are light skinned, or mixed:
Melinated folks just haven't had the tease of "almost being accepted" into the white supremacist society; we know exactly what we have always stood

I legitimately feel that this infuriates lighter skinned folks in a way that drives them to be so outwardly un-accepting of the white mans bullshyt
dumb ass post filled with ignorance:scust:

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
@WHIPPEDCream. This bytch looks soo much like you and guess what she actually thinks like you. Two bedwenches.

What makes her a bed wench? Everything she said was fact.

Black men do say "you are pretty for a dark skin girl." It isn't okay for a black woman to date a white man or she is called a "bed wench."

Why are you upset at the clear truth?

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
:russ:no black person who grew up with black people would ask these questions. I couldn't even get to the 4th question, seems like stuff fed to them by whites. These are looking like people with black skin, not black people (there's a difference). And I want to ask a WP why their movies are so disgusting (no beef). What's up with all the vomit? All the male on male interactions? I swear every movie there's something incredibly suspect and I've been curious to know if it's like that in real life (I don't interact with any). I know you're not supposed to fall asleep around them but some of the stuff that's put out there is :scust: on a thousand levels.

And an extra :russ:, at them picking the most socially aware looking black people (natural hair for women), I fall for these type of women all the time but I try to remind myself of that Andre 3000 line "Now question is every brother with dreads for the cause? Is every brother with golds for the fall? Naw So don't get caught in appearance."
Prolific posting :whew:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes it does
No it doesn't whatsoever.

I know people on section 8.
I know who've been homeless.
I know people who're struggling to pay their bills from check to check.

Real life is never that simple.

There's also a strong irony that can be attached to this "Blackness is tied to poverty" stance when we've had guys like Martin Luther King who wanted an expansion of the black middle class and the elimination of ghetto's, he wasn't alone in this sentiment either.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What makes her a bed wench? Everything she said was fact.

Black men do say "you are pretty for a dark skin girl." It isn't okay for a black woman to date a white man or she is called a "bed wench."

Why are you upset at the clear truth?
I've never used the qualifier "For a dark skin girl".

I'm also black and I've dated "dark" girls.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
all I have to ask these c00ns is why did they pick the most hit women to be in this video and why does none of the people in the video know how to take care of their "natural hair" looks like tumble weeds.