Black Twitter Goes In On Buzzfeed Video - "27 Questions Black People Have For Black People"

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
I am going to wait right here with you in this thread for a while (promise), and see if my post confuses anyone else.....
It's several things about that post that didn't make sense to me, but specifically...
Also, I got a theory on why when you look back in history, the most militant and outspoken "blacks" are light skinned, or mixed:
Melinated folks just haven't had the tease of "almost being accepted" into the white supremacist society; we know exactly what we have always stood

I legitimately feel that this infuriates lighter skinned folks in a way that drives them to be so outwardly un-accepting of the white mans bullshyt
Where did you come up with that?

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
Do blacks from the hood view whites as more intelligent than themselves?
Does every person from the same environment feel the same? Better yet, is every hood, or every person's experience in the hood the same? Any black person who see's themselves as being less intelligent than a white person suffers from low self esteem

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
Hood nikkas are also some of the happiest when cats go to college. I went to a bunch of parties for brothers and sisters going away to college thrown by the worst goons. We are not a monolith :to:
FAM, you shoulda seen the love I got in the hood on the day of my college graduation (Last summer) :whoo:

All my homies and even people I didn't even know were giving me daps and hugs :ohhh:

They were so happy that a brotha had made it :wow:

That's a day I will always remember :mjcry:

SHO-NUFF

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOMETHIN REAL FO YO ASS IN THESE HANDS!!!!
It's several things about that post that didn't make sense to me, but specifically...

Where did you come up with that?
Not saying i don't fux with all of them, cause some i do rock with, but you wanted the list :yeshrug:
BenJealous.jpg

1000509261001_2105767739001_WEB-Du-Bois-Civil-Rights-Pioneer.jpg

Julian-Bond.jpg

malcolm-x-640x360.jpg

101580335-controversial-us-black-muslim-leader-louis-farrakhan.jpg.CROP.rtstoryvar-medium.jpg

rosa-parks-84620846-E.jpeg

cornelwest_460x276.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

kathleencleaver.jpg

jesse_williams.jpg

michael-jacksons-father-joe-jackson-exits-the-courtroom-during-a-picture-id52729675
jj

The outspoken brown\darker icons have been marginalized, and hidden down through history.

Black Sinatra

Raised Glass to the Squandered Potentials..
Daps
Reppin
DSGB
This has given me a potentially plat thread idea.:ohhh:

I'm lazy...so how about one of you nikkas that get moist for rep make a thread with "hall of fame clap back fire" from black twitter/tumblr around the internet?

:feedme:

Zardoz

mmmmmmmmmmlli
Daps
Not gonna watch, but I find the discussion of how/when blacks can criticize ourselves to be an interesting topic.

Too many whites having their hands in everything and showing up to ruin comment sections, so I understand the paranoia. Don't know the solution though.