King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
Six cert coli dudes need to start tutoring and mentoring these kids

it ain’t going to help

I posted over a year ago, that I was help tutoring kids basic math at a Compton community library and all they cared about was money and music and these young girls or boys

I also mentioned one time I dropped my coworker off to a teacher parent conference meeting and he was the only black father there and it was a lot of parents who didn’t show up..

U CANT CHANGE shyt, IF U DONT DO shyt

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
it ain’t going to help

I posted over a year ago, that I was help tutoring kids basic math at a Compton community library and all they cared about was money and music and these young girls or boys

I also mentioned one time I dropped my coworker off to a teacher parent conference meeting and he was the only black father there and it was a lot of parents who didn’t show up..

U CANT CHANGE shyt, IF U DONT DO shyt

You need to wife a single mother and raise her kids then:ufdup:

We’re counting on you to save the community :cape:

Last edited:

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
10starcases01-videoLarge.jpg

A Chinese Cheating Ring at UCLA Reveals an Industry Devoted to Helping International Students Scam Grades

black people just don't have a cheating culture.:stopitslime: Somebody in here said something about taking away video games and somebody mentioned listening to future. White and Asian kids play video games more than anybody, even be on professional video game teams and shyt. And whites are the largest consumers of rap. :stopitslime:

Yes but these kids parents are also very strict and result orientated.The problem, is what they do for a little fun is our culture.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
You know what's funny how is that all these black women that graduate from college at a hire clip than men do but they kids be dumb as hell ? . See they like to throw that shyt out there that black women are doing better than black men ...just as some psychological warfare type shyt . Yes black women graduate at higher rates than black men do but School to me is made for women boy are more hands on boy usually have unbridled energy that many women included dont understand.

I could take this shyt even deeper cause really the answer is to separate the boy and girls and create a school were it's all boys taught by men . Society want do that but like I said its a deep subject that I can take to uncomfortable places ...

your comment sounds incelish

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They are just going through the motions. But the most devastating line in this article is this, "Income disparities do not explain all of the gaps in student performance: more-affluent black children are meeting standards at rates comparable to "economically disadvantaged" white students." What does this mean? It means that well off Black children, i.e. Black children from parents who went to college, have a stable income and have opportunities are performing on the same level as the poor white kids. This discrepancy needs to be talked about way more.

The common denominator is the culture they share. Its toxic and it's being drilled into our head 24/7 on the radio. I'll never forget going to a black MBA conference and seeing all these professional black men and women in suits at an afterparty celebrating and singing along at the top of our lungs to I'm in love with the coco and how we got baking soda. I love hip hop don't get me wrong but It's a shame that we got nothing else to celebrate too and glorify these things. Even our best and brightest are sucked into this degenerate culture.

Just Being smart and square with a good degree and job doesn't cut it for a black man. Gota have a little thug or swag in you no matter how educated and bright you are or you face ostracization from the black community. We dumb ourselves down to fit in with the lowest common denominators of the black community. White /Asian culture doesnt glorify or gravitate to trailer trash or the lowest rungs in their community. It's the opposite.

black people just don't have a cheating culture.:stopitslime: Somebody in here said something about taking away video games and somebody mentioned listening to future. White and Asian kids play video games more than anybody, even be on professional video game teams and shyt. And whites are the largest consumers of rap. :stopitslime:

Black folks don't even care enough to cheat. Education is simply not valued. Whites and asians may listen to future... but they are NOT trying to BE Future. Opiod use spiked among black teens cause these kids were literally dying to be like their favorite rappers like future.

And none of those other groups narrowly define success as being a rapper, hustler, drug dealer gettin money, ig thot/ cardi b clone, athlete or entertainer. Those are the main images black children aspire too cause that's all that's pushed through music and media.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
black kids need a more interactive teaching/learning environment. We just dont thrive with boring lectures :yeshrug:
But almost every other race is able to manage in that environment. Including black African immigrants. Not to mention there are plenty of black American kids who do.

So, you better start making your kids learn how to thrive in that environment and stop making excuses :yeshrug:. When they get into the real world the world isn't going specifically cater to what "they are used to".

Folks got to stop talking around the sun to explain this shyt instead of just being practical about the situation and implementing practical change. Like folks said all these alternative explanations and philosophisizing for why black kids are under performing compared to other groups has been going on forever and ain't shyt change. When people dare start to talk about accountability of parents folks stick their heads in the sand and don't want to hear shyt because it bruises their ego. I

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
The common denominator is the culture they share. Its toxic and it's being drilled into our head 24/7 on the radio. I'll never forget going to a black MBA conference and seeing all these professional black men and women in suits at an afterparty celebrating and singing along at the top of our lungs to I'm in love with the coco and how we got baking soda. I love hip hop don't get me wrong but It's a shame that we got nothing else to celebrate too and glorify these things. Even our best and brightest are sucked into this degenerate culture.

Just Being smart and square with a good degree and job doesn't cut it for a black man. Gota have a little thug or swag in you no matter how educated and bright you are or you face ostracization from the black community. We dumb ourselves down to fit in with the lowest common denominators of the black community. White /Asian culture doesnt glorify or gravitate to trailer trash or the lowest rungs in their community. It's the opposite.

Black folks don't even care enough to cheat. Education is simply not valued. Whites and asians may listen to future... but they are NOT trying to BE Future. Opiod use spiked among black teens cause these kids were literally dying to be like their favorite rappers like future.

And none of those other groups narrowly define success as being a rapper, hustler, drug dealer gettin money, ig thot/ cardi b clone, athlete or entertainer. Those are the main images black children aspire too cause that's all that's pushed through music and media.
please stop acting like cheating is somehow a good thing, like it means you care. It's cheating. They have created the conditions for black americans to fail, they maintain those conditions. They maintain this false narrative that people like you EASILY believe. Look at how easy it is for people to believe black americans are just genetically dumb. Look at how people keep skipping over the fact that white purchase more hiphop than anybody but somehow the "spell" of hiphop only works on black americans. shyt is silly and racist. I had a thread on here once where a nursing instructor gave the non-black students the answers, then told them not to tell the black kids. This isn't about being smarter, this is blatantly making sure a narrative is maintained and making sure there's always a bottom class based on lineage. Yall kill me with some of these comments in here. Black kids go to school and spend half their time fighting just to dress and wear their hair a certain way. They not worried about teaching out kids, they worried about indoctrinating them to a life on the bottom.

edit: also, remember when that black kids retook her SAT and she got a great score and they accused HER of cheating. Even when we're honest, they can't believe we did it.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Achievement gap persists, even among high-performing students, report says

Bromberg said the findings suggest that students are experiencing different levels of instructional quality and support from teachers and administrators. The report includes interviews with five high-achieving, low-income students throughout the country on their educational experiences in high school. While not a representative sample, the students reported a wide variety in the quality of their courses, the academic support they received from adults in their school, and help in applying for college. “What holds a lot of students back is people tell them ‘No,'” one student told researchers.”

Daps

"The problem with this picture is that BLACK MEN live in a matriarchy and have been for the last 120 yrs and that is the elephant in the room that black women ignore " - BGS (mentor)