Black Star Wars stans who want Finn to be Rey's love interest, self esteem issues?

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
Cuz we're more observational in this forum. Could go ahead and do it anyway though :jbhmm: gonna eat some serious negs in the process but fukk it.

This is DEFINITELY not the case given these 2 quotes

Maybe I'm overthinking it :jbhmm: But Finn gets a lot of complaints for being a bumbling idiot, and not the true Black male lead that Black stans desire. In addition to that, I notice some stans prefer he be the white female's love interest as opposed to him hooking up with the Asian chick which appears to be the direction in the latest film. Why is it important that he link up with the white female lead? Not criticizing either, nothing against IR, just weird to me the obsession with him being the Black male lead who gets the girl. Folks seeking inspiration through fantasy science fiction flicks produced by Disney? :pachaha:

nikkas getting mad that a fictional character isn't up under a White girl?

:mjlol:

:francis:

Some members of tlr noticed that she's white but somehow didn't notice that...

she's literally the hero, main character, and sole jedi of the universe :dahell:

Competing with:

Some random resistance plumber who never even is acknowledged or gets a chance to talk to main characters, goes on random adventures (that if Finn wasnt around for, would be offscreen) and damn near has a heart attack the second she meets Finn.

They also baited people into thinking him and Rey were going to be a couple in the previous movie. The new director just said fukk that and decided to throw the buildup in the bushes and give him a :flabbynsick: consolation prize which hardly works since Finn cared more about Rey than the resistance in general.

Even if Rose and Rey were the same race, people in the film room would have had a problem with it.

John Hull

You can’t see me!
Daps
Reppin
Studio gangstas
If you haven't yet, watch "Detroit". He plays another shucking and jiving character in that movie with far worse consequences. He selects the worst roles.

EDIT: Star Wars has an Android or robot for every job in the Empire but they don't have one to sweep the floors? This nikka was really the janitor... in Star Wars.

:snoop:

Forgot that movie even came out. I stayed away from it cause it looked fugazi to me from the promotion to the advertisment. Crakkkas never have anything good to say about Detroit ever, so I had no reason
to think it would be different now.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
I mean she has some minimal cakes:ld:
FatalElegantChicken-size_restricted.gif

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
This is a gonna be controversial here but a good face is worth more than a good body. Ask yourself this, would you rather have a chick with a great face but a flat body or a chick with an ugly face but great body?:jbhmm:
Who you trying to spend the rest of your life with?
Karruche:
GettyImages-691387528.jpg

Or, this?:scust::
tumblr_mnmp3x9uYe1r8pdijo1_400.jpg
:what: the second one is bad af

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
I'm not a fan of Star Wars so I can't really speak on that but maybe they implied that they were a thing? For instance Supergirl spent the entire first season making it clear that she and Jimmy Olsen (the current incarnation played by a black man) were destined to be together, he was even dumped by a baddie because she sensed his feelings for Supergirl. That was when they were on CBS(?) they switched to CW a network that caters to young white females and they attempt to date for a single episode, have conflicting schedules due to her being a superhero then decide to just be friends and they write in a white male to be her love interest. This isn't new with CW they did the same thing with The 100 in the books the lead female Clarke dated the black character who was stabbed to death by a little white girl within the first three episodes, she also takes up with a white male who was written in to the show before becoming a bisexual/lesbian character. In the end I don't really care it's just blatant that they're saying everything has a place and they're throwing their story out to pander to their demo.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
This is a gonna be controversial here but a good face is worth more than a good body. Ask yourself this, would you rather have a chick with a great face but a flat body or a chick with an ugly face but great body?:jbhmm:
Who you trying to spend the rest of your life with?
Karruche:
GettyImages-691387528.jpg

Or, this?:scust::
tumblr_mnmp3x9uYe1r8pdijo1_400.jpg
neither are ugly.

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps
Because the white male lead gets the woman no matter her race. hell it they not going to put fin with the lead girl at least give him a black girlfriend

:mjpls:This is an obvious cac thread and the cacs in here know the reason why black men were upset with Finn's portrayal especially in the Star Wars movies especially in regards to his female lead but they created this thread just to shyt on black men.

Last edited:

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I'm not a fan of Star Wars so I can't really speak on that but maybe they implied that they were a thing? For instance Supergirl spent the entire first season making it clear that she and Jimmy Olsen (the current incarnation played by a black man) were destined to be together, he was even dumped by a baddie because she sensed his feelings for Supergirl. That was when they were on CBS(?) they switched to CW a network that caters to young white females and they attempt to date for a single episode, have conflicting schedules due to her being a superhero then decide to just be friends and they write in a white male to be her love interest. This isn't new with CW they did the same thing with The 100 in the books the lead female Clarke dated the black character who was stabbed to death by a little white girl within the first three episodes, she also takes up with a white male who was written in to the show before becoming a bisexual/lesbian character. In the end I don't really care it's just blatant that they're saying everything has a place and they're throwing their story out to pander to their demo.
I was done with the 100 after Wells died:mjpls:
It any good?

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
I was done with the 100 after Wells died:mjpls:
It any good?
Too many of the characters are annoying, the plot relies on the protagonists and grounders taking turns being retards. Sometimes it tries to be deeper than it is and there are retreads. I still enjoy it, it has its moments but it would've been a better show on different network.

Last edited:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
I heard they made every dude in the new one a neutered strawman