Black Star Wars stans who want Finn to be Rey's love interest, self esteem issues?

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Anyway, Rey is hot, the actress is like an 8-9 in the face

To each his own, but that chick is FAR from a 8-9 in the face.

v1.cjs0ODI2MDtqOzE3NTUwOzEyMDA7NDA5OzQwOQ

if you think that's a 8-9, you got low standards

Donny

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m just mad that this nikka wasn’t a Jedi. When the teaser dropped for TFA I thought we was going to have a black main character considering they got inspiration from the Djed (Jed) of ancient Egypt. I was low key heated in the theatre

Bl4VY9BCAAAQ9Hv.jpg:large

Djed-Columns.jpg

Djed - Crystalinks

We use the Djed even today to conduct power. It’s really just a symbol for the spine and how it carry’s energy throughout the human body the spine connects to the brain where they believed the 3rd eye is (Djed-eye) it’s where Lucas got the base of the light saber from and how it carry’s electric energy from the base.
electrical-design-course-with-etap-500x500.jpg

ea063afb085d69b2ab676e33de0f1f61.png

Last edited:

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
I don’t understand people saying he’s a idiot and a beta.

He’s a strong character.

:hhh:

In both movies he's trying to run away. In the first one he dips from the First Order only to lie about being with the Resistance and then tries to run from them. In the second movie he's KO'd by a fat Asian woman when he's trying to run again and she falls in love with his goofy ass and he settles.

:ld:

Oh yeah, he's also revealed to be a janitor in the newest movie. A Stormtrooper janitor? Really nikka?

:martin:

So bruh is the stereotypical black character that Hollywood has been running for decades... An eye bucking coward whose only job is to clean up after white people. That's strong in your opinion?

:jbhmm:

John Hull

You can’t see me!
Daps
Reppin
Studio gangstas
:hhh:

In both movies he's trying to run away. In the first one he dips from the First Order only to lie about being with the Resistance and then tries to run from them. In the second movie he's KO'd by a fat Asian woman when he's trying to run again and she falls in love with his goofy ass and he settles.

:ld:

Oh yeah, he's also revealed to be a janitor in the newest movie. A Stormtrooper janitor? Really nikka?

:martin:

So bruh is the stereotypical black character that Hollywood has been running for decades... An eye bucking coward whose only job is to clean up after white people. That's strong in your opinion?

:jbhmm:

Exactly.

The worst part is I suspect the actor John Boyega knows this, but he's convinced himself that he is above those depictions being a 'Black Brit' with his grasp of the Queens english and tea and crumpets and what not. :sas2:

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
Exactly.

The worst part is I suspect the actor John Boyega knows this, but he's convinced himself that he is above those depictions being a 'Black Brit' with his grasp of the Queens english and tea and crumpets and what not. :sas2:

If you haven't yet, watch "Detroit". He plays another shucking and jiving character in that movie with far worse consequences. He selects the worst roles.

EDIT: Star Wars has an Android or robot for every job in the Empire but they don't have one to sweep the floors? This nikka was really the janitor... in Star Wars.

:snoop:

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
If you haven't yet, watch "Detroit". He plays another shucking and jiving character in that movie with far worse consequences. He selects the worst roles.
I think it was a good role tbh :yeshrug: He's suppose to be a conflicted cat, the best characters usually have a purpose in the film. His purpose was pretty obvious.